Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Monday, November 7, 2016

Why Worry?


For an audio version of this message
please click the link below:


Psalm 27 NLT


1.The LORD is my light and my salvation,
so why should I be afraid?
The LORD is my fortress, protecting me from danger,
so why should I tremble?

2. When evil people come to devour me,
when my enemies and foes attack me,
they will stumble and fall.

3. Though a mighty army surrounds me,
my heart will not be afraid.
Even if I am attacked,
I will remain confident.
4.The one thing I ask of the LORD,
the thing I seek most,
is to live in the house of the LORD all the days of my life,
delighting in the LORD’s perfections
and meditating in his Temple.

5. For he will conceal me there when troubles come;
he will hide me in his sanctuary.
He will place me out of reach on a high rock.

6. Then I will hold my head high
above my enemies who surround me.
At his sanctuary, I will offer sacrifices with shouts of joy,
singing and praising the LORD with music.

7. Hear me as I pray, O LORD.
Be merciful and answer me!

8. My heart has heard you say, “Come and talk with me.”
And my heart responds, “LORD, I am coming.”

9. Do not turn your back on me.
Do not reject your servant in anger.
You have always been my helper.
Don’t leave me now; don’t abandon me,
O God of my salvation!

10. Even if my father and mother abandon me,
the LORD will hold me close.

11. Teach me how to live, O LORD.
Lead me along the right path,
for my enemies are waiting for me.

12. Do not let me fall into their hands.
For they accuse me of things I’ve never done;
with every breath, they threaten me with violence.

13. Yet I am confident I will see the LORD’s goodness
while I am here in the land of the living.

14. Wait patiently for the LORD.
Be brave and courageous.
Yes, wait patiently for the LORD.



     While meditating on this chapter today Father’s voice came to me and comforted me. He shared these words and asked me to share them with you.

He said,

     My children, why do you worry? Do you not know that I dwell in majesty and power and might and that all things are in my hands? Why are you afraid of those who think they rule over you when all they rule is the space between their own ears? They think they rule the world but their days are in my hands and their breaths are numbered.

     They rule in dark power and you rule with me in glorious light. You are not beneath them, but you are far above them seated in power and glory in my son, my beloved, my Christ, King of the ages. They are earthly and you are heavenly so why get bogged down in the mud they crawl in?

    My beloved ones, set your eyes upon me. The darkness of this world is only for a moment but my glory remains forever. Don’t be distracted by the dying gasp of a corrupt system that is about to fall into dust and never be remembered again.

     I have told you that the kingdoms of this earth will fall to my kingdom and be delivered into the glorious liberty of my sons and daughters. You rule in light so fight with light. You don’t need swords and guns when you are armed with truth and light. No amount of darkness can stand in the light of my glory; so release my glory from within you and fill the earth with my truth.

     If you really knew just how fragile the kingdoms of this world are you would laugh at them and wonder how they kept you in fear. They only rule because people allow them to occupy the place of fear within their hearts. Once people are no longer afraid then there will be no place for them to rule from. Don’t be afraid for even one moment.

     Victory is mine and does not belong to anyone else. Don’t put your trust in men or governments or elections. Put your trust in me. Pharaoh trusted in horses and chariots but Moses trusted in me. Goliath trusted his stature and strength but David trusted my promise that he would be king.

     Trust only in me. I am your deliverer, not some party or government or political power. I am your deliverer and by the time I am done in the earth my plan will be fulfilled when the meek inherit the earth and rule with my Son.

     He will sit enthroned in your land as he is in heaven. That was his prayer that it would be on earth as it is in heaven and that is why he told you to pray that prayer. I will answer and have answered that prayer. His rule will be the same on earth as it is in heaven.

     In heaven, he sits with me on my throne and multitudes gather around and worship and delight in our love and kindness. It will be the same on earth. The wicked will be thrown down and the righteous will be exalted to their rightful place.

     So my children, don’t put your hope in people but put your hope in me. Don’t worry about who is in office on earth because it’s who rules from heaven that matters. Ask of me and I will give you the leader you truly want in your hearts. Not just a man with political affiliation but the king from heaven.

     Let my peace fill your hearts my beloved. All things are in my hands. Yes, you should do your part but know that my will shall be done on earth as it is in heaven. 

     Remember, don’t stoop down into the dust they wallow in but keep your words filled with light and love. Light destroys darkness, love destroys hate and my promise to you is sure. Your King will come and you will rule and reign with him. The knowledge of my glory will cover the earth. My kingdom is already within you and soon it will fill the world.


     Be at peace my loved ones and never surrender to fear.


     This is the end of the words He spoke to me just a few moments ago. I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael


For more information please click to links below: