Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Who Told You That You Were Naked?


For an audio version of this message
please click the link below:



Genesis Chapter Two

15. And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.

16. And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: 17. But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Genesis Chapter Three

1. Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

2. And the woman said unto the serpent, we may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: 3. But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

4. And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: 5. For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

6. And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

7. And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

8. And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.

9. And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?

10. And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.

11.And he said, who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?


Matthew Chapter Twenty-One

18. Now in the morning as he returned into the city, he hungered. 19. And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, let no fruit grow on thee henceforward forever. And presently the fig tree withered away.

20. And when the disciples saw it, they marveled, saying, how soon is the fig tree withered away!

21. Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, if ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. 22. And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.


     As I was praying today Father spoke to me and asked me to write down these words and share them with you.
He said,

     My children, who keeps telling you that you are naked? Did you get this information from the tree of life or the tree of good and evil? This problem keeps plaguing my children. One moment you are in Christ, the next moment you are a dirty sinner. Well which is it? If you are in Christ and Christ is in you then are you calling Christ a dirty sinner? You are one spirit with me, are you calling me a dirty sinner? My people have an identity crisis. They really aren’t sure who they are.

     Adam and Eve were created in my image and my likeness. They were like me but they believed the lie of the enemy. He told them they needed to understand how evil works or they wouldn’t be like me. The original lie they believed was that they needed something more. They were complete in the day I made them.

     Now consider this. After they fell I went searching for them. Not to judge them, but to love them. I never told them they were naked. Because knowledge told them they were naked they hid from me and covered themselves in fig leaves. This is why Jesus cursed the fig tree. It doesn’t have fruit. There is no fruit in hiding nakedness. Fig leaves can’t hide nakedness.

     He also said to the disciples: “Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. 22.And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.” If you have faith you will curse your fig tree and until you deal with your fig tree you will never move mountains.

     It’s the same in the church today. People try to put things on the outside to cover their nakedness inside. It is because they have been told they are not acceptable in my sight the way they are. They keep eating of the tree of knowledge that keeps telling them they are evil, and they keep trying to cover the evil with religious works to appease their consciences.

     Do you not realize that Christ could have died a million ways? Why did he have to die on a tree? He was hung on a tree to destroy the evil tree of the knowledge of evil, and to make you a tree of righteousness. Think of it this way. A small child doesn’t know good from evil and they are innocent. You are innocent because you were washed in the blood of my son, and now you can enter into my kingdom as a little child because you wear his innocence.

     You must stop eating of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. The fruit of this tree is the law. You can’t live under both covenants. This is the covenant I made with you. I write my laws on your heart and in your mind and I remember your sins no more. I will be your God and you will be my people. If my laws are written in your heart and in your mind, then why do you keep going back to the tables of stone looking for your laws. Those laws weren’t given to you.

     The law of Moses tells you that you are guilty, but once you come to Christ your guilt is removed. The law could never make you holy. I told you through Paul in his letter to the Corinthians that the strength of sin is the law. Without the law sin loses its strength. You must stop eating of this fruit because it brings death.

     Think of it this way. You have laws in your country against murder. Unless you are a murderer then they don’t pertain to you. Could you imagine if you were innocent but were forced to live under the law that pertains to murderers? It would put you to death or keep you locked up in prison although you are innocent. This is what the law of Moses does for believers.

     This is why Paul called the Galatians foolish. He told them that those who try to live under the law will live under the curse of the law. You are not under the law but under grace. Not grace to sin any way you want. Those who think that way are ignorant. My grace empowers you to live holy because the law was fulfilled for you by Christ, and sin has lost its power over you. 

     The law of the Spirit of life in Christ has made you free from the law of sin and death. There is no law telling you that you must sin. There is a life-giving Spirit in you telling you that you are holy and can live in his holiness.

     If only my people would stop trampling on the blood of my son. They don’t realize when they try to go about keeping rules and regulations they are trying to make their own way of holiness, and are trampling my son’s blood under their feet because they think his blood wasn’t enough. They think they need his blood plus rule keeping. It’s not Jesus plus Moses. I made that plain on the mount of transfiguration when I said “this is my beloved son, Hear him.”

     My beloved ones. You are clean because of his blood. You are made righteous and holy because of faith in him not by keeping rules. It’s time to stop eating of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and eat only from the tree of life. 

     I told you in Romans that there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ who walk not after the flesh but after the Spirit. Walking after the flesh does not mean sinning. Walking in the flesh is trying to keep rules and laws without the power of my Spirit. If you walk in my Spirit, you will realize that you are free from sin and will begin to live in that freedom. It is through my Spirit that sin was put to death in your life. My children; You are free. You are free. You are free.

     You are holy on the inside and out. I told you to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice which is holy and acceptable. You are accepted in the beloved. You are clean inside and out and are clothed in my righteous robe. You are holy because you are in me and I am holy.

     Even before the cross Jesus washed only his disciple’s feet. He said they were clean because of his word. If they were clean how much more are you clean who are washed in the blood and have his words abiding in you? You were baptized “into” Christ so he is in you and you are in him. You have “put on” Christ and he is your covering.

     My children, my delight, you are so loved and accepted. Awaken to righteousness and sin not. Not knowing that you are righteous and holy is a sin. You are my righteousness in Christ Jesus. You are clothed with my light and my love and my spirit. My righteous holy children: Who told you that you were naked?.



     This is the end of the words he spoke to me this morning.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael



For more information, please click the links below: