Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Friday, December 2, 2016

In Your Storm

For an audio version of this message
please click the link below:



Matthew Fourteen 22-33

     Immediately he made the disciples get into the boat and go before him to the other side, while he dismissed the crowds.
 
And after he had dismissed the crowds, he went up on the mountain by himself to pray. 

When evening came, he was there alone, but the boat by this time was a long way from the land, beaten by the waves, for the wind was against them. 

And in the fourth watch of the night he came to them, walking on the sea. But when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were terrified, and said, “It is a ghost!” and they cried out in fear. But immediately Jesus spoke to them, saying, “Take heart; it is I. Do not be afraid.”

And Peter answered him, “Lord, if it is you, command me to come to you on the water.” He said, “Come.” 

So, Peter got out of the boat and walked on the water and came to Jesus. But when he saw the wind, he was afraid, and beginning to sink he cried out, “Lord, save me.” 

Jesus immediately reached out his hand and took hold of him, saying to him, “O you of little faith, why did you doubt?” And when they got into the boat, the wind ceased. And those in the boat worshiped him, saying, “Truly you are the Son of God.”


     As I was praying today Jesus spoke to me and said to me: My son write this down and share it with my children who are hurting and afraid. He said:

     My little children. I have not left you. I am with you. I am in your storm. I am always with you. I know every ache and pain. I know your dreams seem out of reach. I know that sometimes you just want to quit. I also know that I chose you because I believe in you. I knew you would have bad days and the pressure to quit would be great. I also knew that you were tough and you would prevail when all these things happen to you.

     I have a plan and it’s simple. I want you to give me your worries and pains and your broken dreams. I want you to make a brand-new start with me right now. Let’s forget about everything before this moment and let’s live in the now and walk our way into the future. It is a glorious future and you will be delighted when you see it. You can see it now if you look into my eyes and stop looking into the darkness that is trying to overcome you.

     I want all your problems and I want to give you peace in place of them. You can have peace in the midst of the storm just like I did. All you have to do is hear my words. I am telling you that we are going to the other side of this. Me and you. We are going together.

     These are things you are going through not things you are going to live in forever. In a few days, it will be like a bad dream and you will be lost in the joy of my love and will not feel like you do today. So, my beloved one, hear my words again. We are going to the other side of your problems.

     My mercies are new every morning. Did you ever wonder why I created day and night? I created night to be like a type of death and day like resurrection. It is why evening and morning were the first day. Your day begins in darkness but you make it through the darkness and get a new beginning. As the sun comes up each day it’s like you are born again and all things are possible to you. Every failure and problem you had was buried in a place called yesterday, and it doesn’t exist unless you go back there and bring it into today. You can start over each day as a new person.

     It’s the same reason I said “don’t let the sun go down on your wrath.” Don’t take it into tomorrow. Leave your problems behind and as the sun comes up don’t look back, but look into a new future that is filled with my promise and my glory.

     Don’t be discouraged my loved ones. I am not discouraged with you. I am delighted in you and I can’t wait until all your problems are mine and you are free from worry. I told you my kingdom is like little children. I want you to play and have fun and enjoy each other’s friendship and let me take care of the things you are concerned about. Things like: your children, your health your money. Don’t take any thought about the cares of tomorrow. I am in your tomorrow already and have made provision for you.

     Don’t think you have failed me and I have given up on you. If there was ever a chance I would give up on you then I wouldn’t have gone to that cross. It alone is proof that we don’t give up on our children. I will not quit on you. Will you stay with me and let me heal your wounds and strengthen you with might and power and joy? Oh, how I would love to do that for you because I love you my children.

     Remember, you are going through to the other side so enjoy the boat ride or get out and dance on the water with me. I’d love to dance with you on the waters that you are troubled by. Have peace my dear children. Let my peace fill your hearts and know that I am always with you and I am not going anywhere. I am in your storm.

     
     This was the end of the words He spoke to me at this moment.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael



     For more information please click the links below: