Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Fellowship



     For an audio version of this message
please click the link below:


     First John One

1. What was from the beginning, what we have heard, what we have seen with our eyes, what we have looked at and touched with our hands, concerning the Word of Life.

2. and the life was manifested, and we have seen and testify and proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and was manifested to us,

3. what we have seen and heard we proclaim to you also, so that you too may have fellowship with us; and indeed, our fellowship is with the Father, and with His Son Jesus Christ.

4. These things we write, so that our joy may be made complete.

5. This is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you, that God is Light, and in Him there is no darkness at all.

6. If we say that we have fellowship with Him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth;

7. but if we walk in the Light as He Himself is in the Light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin.

8. If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us.

9. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

10. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar and His word is not in us.



     As I was meditating on these verses today Father’s voice came to me and he asked me to share his words with you. He said:

     My little ones, I long for your fellowship. I long for you to relax and be yourselves, and put away all the religious garbage and just fellowship with me.

     As you read above, the only requirement for fellowship is walking in the light. This light is the revelation that my son was manifested into the earth to take away all your sin so that you could have fellowship with us. We did this because of our great love for you. My Son, my Spirit and I all dwell in perfect light. There is no darkness in us at all. We are complete in that light, and you are complete in us.

     Walking in the light means walking in the revelation that my son came in the flesh, lived a sinless life and was holy all the days of his life. Walking in the light is also admitting that you are cleansed from your past sins by the blood of my son, and believing that you too can live a holy and sinless life by walking with us in this light.

     Walking in this light is also the revelation that you are free and if you make a mistake then my son’s blood is what cleanses you, and not your own works. This revelation is knowing that my son did all that needed doing to save you from your sins. You can only be sinless if you abide in him and in his light. There is nothing you can do of your own accord that will keep you in this light. This brings glory to my son because he accomplished everything you need to walk in holiness and righteousness.

     So here is the problem my children. Religion gives you a bunch of rules and formulas and tells you that you must do this or that, or keep this rule or that rule to obtain this fellowship. But the truth is all you must do is believe in my son, and his righteousness is imputed to you so that you can live with his power of holiness and not your own.

     My beloved children, I want you to be free from all that religion and just fellowship with me. Stop looking at rules and regulations and formulas and processes and just talk to me like you would your natural father.

     I am not angry and I don’t want you to feel condemnation. There are two reasons why I want you to walk in the light. First, I dwell in light and cannot dwell in darkness, so for you to dwell with me you have to come over to the light. I want you to be with me where I am and I want you to have constant fellowship with me. I don’t want you in faraway darkness. I want you in my heart and in my presence continually, just because I love you.

     The second reason I don’t want you to walk in darkness is because it will destroy you. My gift to you is eternal life. I give you eternal life as a free gift. But if you choose to walk in darkness, you pass up my free gift of life, and choose to work for an evil master called sin. This evil master will make you think sin is fun, and after you partake of it he will give you death as payment for it. I give you eternal life as a gift and he makes you his slave and pays you by killing you. What parent would want their child to work for someone like that?

     Oh my loved ones. Hear not just my words, but hear my heart also. I want your fellowship. This is what my Son’s life and death and resurrection was about. It was about bringing my prodigal sons and daughters back to me. It was about rescuing you from that evil taskmaster named sin, and bringing you home to my love.

     Jesus is the way the truth and the life. He is the way back home to me. He is the truth that demonstrates how much I love you and want you home with me. He is the life that you can step into and live in fellowship with me. It’s always about fellowship with me. I love you more than you can even imagine and I want your attention, and I want to shower you with my goodness.

     I told you through Paul in Ephesians Chapter Two that I raised you up with my son so that I could show you my kindness throughout all ages. I long to pour out wonderful things into your eternal life so that you can know how much you are loved.

     Will you believe my message my loved ones? Will you believe that I loved you so much I was in Christ on that cross reconciling you to myself? I was not angry with you and not wrathful towards you. I was in Christ on that cross pouring out my love for you so that our fellowship could be restored.

   Please my loved ones, put away all the religious lies you have been told. Know that you are loved and you are welcome to fellowship with your loving father. Walk in the light. Give me all the darkness that troubles you and let me destroy it with light. Let my son’s blood continually keep you clean so that you won’t be ashamed of yourself. I was never ashamed of you so don’t be ashamed if you make a mistake. Just admit it and stay in the light. Your enemy wants you to feel like you are naked so that you will hide from me. Don’t give in to his tactics. If you make a mistake, run to me and not from me.

     You are always welcome to stand in the light with me and my son. Don’t ever feel ashamed but feel grateful because my son took your shame away and made you able to stand freely in fellowship with me. Please no more religion, I am not a religion, I am your family. Treat me as family. Talk to me, sing with me laugh with me and lets just love each other like family. This is fellowship, and it is my gift to you.



     This was the end of the words He spoke to me at that moment.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all
michael

     For more information please click the links below: