Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Strengthened

An audio version of this message will be available soon at the link below:

michaelottministries.podomatic.com


Ephesians Chapter Three

14. For this cause, I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,

15. Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,

16. That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;

17. That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,

18. May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

19. And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God.

20. Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

21. Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.


     Sometimes it’s easy to forget that we are not human beings, but we are spirits born of God who happen to be living in these earth capsules we call bodies. We get so caught up in the body and dealing with things of the body such as weakness and illness and the pressures and stresses of the world, that we forget who we really are.

     While praying about these things Father spoke to me and asked me to write down these words and share them with you.
 He said,

     My loved ones. I know it’s easy to lose focus and forget who you are. You are not mere mortals living and dying like those who are not born again. You were born again of incorruptible seed and you are spirit beings and not just earth-bound people. Many of you have become weak because you are connected to the wrong source.

     As I told you through Paul, you can be strengthened with all might by my Spirit in your inner being. This comes by staying focused on my spirit and fellowship with my Spirit. It is my Holy Spirit that is the river of living water inside you. If you don’t continually drink from this river you will become dry and weak.

     I gave you my son as the bread of heaven. You get your nourishment from him by fellowship and communion with him, and you get your refreshing drink from my spirit. Just as in the natural realm if you don’t eat or drink you become weary and weak. It’s the same in my spirit. Many crave food and drink in the natural and they eat and drink and never get full because they don’t realize that it’s me that they are hungry and thirsty for.

     I know many of you believe that once you accept my son and are born again you never have to eat or drink again. If that were the case, why did my son tell you to ask for daily bread? He said that he had living water that would cause you to never thirst again. What he meant that he would put the source of that living river inside you. You can have water with you and die of thirst if you never drink it.

     Jesus told you that if you didn’t eat his flesh and drink his blood you would not have life. I told you through Paul that many are weak and die because they don’t commune with me in the spirit. They believe communion is just a natural act and has no spiritual meaning. They don’t see communion as a holy, spiritual event and they treat it as just a natural tradition This is how they take it unworthily.

     They don’t see the worth of communion with my son. Many don’t partake of it spiritually and only think it pertains to their physical bodies. They don’t realize that that are breaking bread with the King of Glory. Could you imagine if you did an earthly king this way? Imagine you were invited to break bread with your president. Would you not be full of joy that you were invited to his table, and would you treat it as a casual dinner?

     Do you remember when Jesus was at the well and the disciples went to get food and Jesus told them he had meat to eat that they didn’t know about? He said to do my will was his food. What was my will? Not the works he did, those were just him sharing his food, but as he told you before, I am looking for those who will worship in spirit and in truth. Constant communion and fellowship with me is the highest form of worship. This is done in the realm of the spirit and not in the natural realm.

     You must see your lives as spiritual lives and not natural lives. You must learn to commune with us as one spirit, and as you do you will become very strong. You will be strengthened with might in your spirit by my spirit. This is easy. It’s just staying connected that charges you up.

     Think of it this way. You know how it feels to see a loved one you haven’t seen in a long time? That feeling of refreshing you get as you talk about old times and remember the good times? It’s like that in the spirit realm. Your spirit is recharged each time you take time to connect with me on that level.

     Now for the great news. Once you let me strengthen you with might in your inner man it creates a place that my son can dwell fully in you. When he does you come to know his love for you that passes all knowledge. It can’t be known with your mind. It’s a heart thing.

     As you come to know this love then you understand the height, the depth, the width, the length, and the endless supply of that love. When you comprehend this love, you sink your roots down deep into it and no one will ever pull you up and replant you. Your roots will be down into the water of the Spirit and you will become that tree planted by the water that we spoke of in scripture.

     When you become this tree not only will you always have the strength of my love and the refreshment of my spirit but you will begin to bear much fruit. Righteousness, peace and joy and goodness and all good things will flow from your lives and others will come to you to taste the fruit that I produced through you.

     My loved ones, these things will only happen as you stay connected to me and focused on me. Jesus said that he only did what he saw me doing. He walked on the earth, and lived a life on the earth, and saved the world, but he never took the eyes of his heart off of me.

     Please my beloved ones. Fellowship with my Spirit and be strengthened. Eat the daily bread. That bread is the revelation of my son. Ask for more revelation of him each day and chew on that revelation until you are full. Drink deep from the water of my Spirit, and grow my precious trees, grow!



     This was the end of the words he spoke to me this morning.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time grow Rich in his Grace.
I love you all,
michael

     For more information please click the links below: