Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Back To The Heart


     For an audio version of this message
please click the link below:



Jeremiah Chapter 29

11. For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

12.Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you.

13. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.

     As I was meditating on these verses today Father’s voice came to me and he asked me to write down these words and share them with you.

     He said:

     My loved ones. It is time to get back to the heart of all things. So many of you wander from place to place and from preacher to preacher, trying to find a way to get back to where you already are.

     Your enemy has deceived you and made you feel like you are lacking something and you need more knowledge to be like me. This is the original lie and the original sin. When you were born again you were made in my image and my likeness. You couldn’t be any more like me than you already are in the spirit. We are one spirit and not two.

    Here is the problem, you are searching with your head for what you already have in your heart. I saved the world because I love you. I sent my son because I love you. 
I gave you my Spirit because I love you. 
I bless you because you are mine and I love you. 
I will make your dreams come true because I love you. 
I will save your children because I love you. 
I have taken away your sin and disease because I love you. 
I created heaven and eternity for you because I love you. 
I made all of creation to give you something to reign over 
because I love you. 
I defeated your enemies because I love you. I do all things because I love you.

     So why do you go down the religious trail and try to use a formula to get me to do something? Why do you still think you can earn anything from me? If I didn’t hold back my son but offered him us to save you, then why do you think I am the one holding back any good thing from you.

     Your so-called teachers sell you the latest package of things you can do, to get me to do something for you, that I already did for you before you were born. 

    Let me ask a question of those who have children. Did they have to prove themselves to earn your love or did you love them from the moment you found out they were in the womb?
When they were born did you set them aside and say “I will not provide for them unless they believe in me and never make a mistake? Do they have to pray every day and stand in faith so that you will feed them and clothe them or do you do so just because you love them? Did they have to prove they were lovable before you decided to do all you could to give them a good future? Or did you have great love in your heart and great plans for them before they could even really know who they are?

     When someone sees your child and tells you that your child looks like you, do you tell that person it is because the child is studying you and learning to become like you? Do you tell them it’s because your child prays to you every day and asks you to make them look like you?

     Doesn’t this sound silly? They look like you because they are your children. Do you spend hours each day telling your child all the things they are not, or do you spend time telling them you love them and bonding with them so they will know they are loved and know who they are?

     This is the biggest problem in my church. Religion has stolen your identity from you. I said that you are my children, created in my image, created for good works, seated with my son in the heavenly realm. Justified, sanctified, glorified, and religion tells you that you are a dirty rotten sinner barely saved by a grace that just barely powerful enough to overcome your rottenness and save you.

     Those religious people who say those things say it in ignorance. They don’t realize that when they say those things they are insulting my son, his blood, and his cross. They are saying his blood wasn’t really enough to change people and there is more work needed to accomplish their salvation.

     It’s time to repent and believe the gospel. The reason I want you to believe the gospel is because it’s the truth. Religion did the same thing when it hijacked the so-called faith message. The message isn’t “believe” and you will become. The message is not “believe” and you will receive. It’s believe you already have these things because it came with your inheritance you received when my beloved firstborn shared it with you. 
 The message is “believe” it, because it’s the truth already. You are my child and you already possess all that you need.

     When I told you that when you stand praying to believe that you will receive. The message is that I have already given you all things that pertain to life and godliness and you lack nothing. A prayer of faith is not in asking, but in giving thanks because you know I have already given you the answer before you could even think about asking. This is truth. Faith isn’t a process, it is a person.

     It’s time to take my church back to the truth. I love you and I gave all I had to get you. I will never withhold any good thing from you. I do all I do because of love and because my heart is filled with love for you. What I need in return is for you to accept that love and be filled with that love until it overflows into the world around you. 

     All these things that you seek are already yours, but you will only be able to enjoy them when you realize you didn't earn them, and you accept them freely as a gift of my love for you.

     So stop trying to be who you already are. Awake unto righteousness and sin not. You don’t have to struggle to stop sinning. Just wake up to the fact that you are a righteous, holy being made in my image. Once you know who you are then you will do what righteous, holy beings do. You will live in righteousness and holiness because it’s not what you do, it’s who you are.

     You don’t have to struggle to become like me. You are just like me already. The only difference between you and Jesus is that he knew he was my son, and you are still doubting the fact that you are my child. By grace you were saved though faith and that not of yourselves it was my free gift. You were adopted by me because I love you. The only thing you had to do with it was when you agreed to be adopted.

     Get back to the heart of the truth. It’s all about love. Stop buying the latest offer that religion has to sell you and build a relationship with me. It’s not about a formula for success. It’s about how to awaken to who you already are. You are my beloved child in whom I am well pleased. No more doubting. No more disbelief. Just faith that the blood of my son was the only payment ever needed to redeem you back from your religious kidnappers.

     I love you my children, I always have and I always will. Please love each other also.

     This is the end of the words He spoke to me at that moment.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time.
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael

     For more information please click the links below: