Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Never Again



Exodus 14 



1. Then the LORD gave these instructions to Moses: 
2. Order the Israelites to turn back and camp by Pi-hahiroth between Migdol and the sea. Camp there along the shore, across from Baal-zephon. 
3. Then Pharaoh will think, ‘The Israelites are confused. They are trapped in the wilderness!’ 
4. And once again I will harden Pharaoh’s heart, and he will chase after you. I have planned this in order to display my glory through Pharaoh and his whole army. After this the Egyptians will know that I am the LORD!” So the Israelites camped there as they were told.

5. When word reached the king of Egypt that the Israelites had fled, Pharaoh and his officials changed their minds. “What have we done, letting all those Israelite slaves get away?” they asked.
6. So Pharaoh harnessed his chariot and called up his troops. 
7.He took with him 600 of Egypt’s best chariots, along with the rest of the chariots of Egypt, each with its commander. 
8.The LORD hardened the heart of Pharaoh, the king of Egypt, so he chased after the people of Israel, who had left with fists raised in defiance. 
9. The Egyptians chased after them with all the forces in Pharaoh’s army, all his horses and chariots, his charioteers, and his troops. The Egyptians caught up with the people of Israel as they were camped beside the shore near Pi-hahiroth, across from Baal-zephon.

10. As Pharaoh approached, the people of Israel looked up and panicked when they saw the Egyptians overtaking them. They cried out to the LORD, 
11. and they said to Moses, “Why did you bring us out here to die in the wilderness? Weren’t there enough graves for us in Egypt? What have you done to us? Why did you make us leave Egypt? 
12. Didn’t we tell you this would happen while we were still in Egypt? We said, ‘Leave us alone! Let us be slaves to the Egyptians. It’s better to be a slave in Egypt than a corpse in the wilderness!’”

13. But Moses told the people, “Don’t be afraid. Just stand still and watch the LORD rescue you today. 

The Egyptians you see today will never be seen again. 

14.The LORD himself will fight for you. Just stay calm.”


     As I was reading these verses today and meditating on them Father's voice came to me and he asked me to write down these words and share them with you. He said.

     My beloved children. Why do you fear? If I fought for a group of people whose hearts were not really with me, will I not much more fight for you? You are my beloved and you are the ones I sent my son to save. 

     I am with you and for you. I am your champion and I am your protector. I am your deliverer, your healer and your mighty God. I will defend you against all enemies. I sent my son that you could have life more abundantly than you could ever imagine.

     Yes I understand that just like the children of Israel many of you are in a tight spot. You are facing down an army of evil that is against you just like the Egyptians were against Israel. Many have given up and assumed that your destruction is my will. This is far from the truth. I long for your deliverance more than you do.  

    Just like the children of Israel many of you have become so weary that you have accepted defeat as inevitable and you have given up and written yourselves off. This is not my plan for you my loved ones. It is my will that none of you should perish in any way.

     Death is not my friend. It is my enemy and it will be put down and driven off the earth by a group of my children who will finally realize who they are. They will take their places in charge of the earth and will wipe death from the face of the earth. It is the last enemy to be put beneath my son's feet, but beneath his feet it shall be. 

     He already overcame death and the grave and his resurrection is your resurrection also. You are seated with us in the heavenly realm in spirit and in the years to come you will become so strong in spirit that death will not rule over you. 

     Many will choose to stay as long as they like and will not come to heaven through death but through translation. This is the plan. Just as Enoch did and just as my son did after the resurrection. He didn't have to die again to come to heaven, he was received into heaven with a cloud of witnesses cheering him on. This is the way homecoming is supposed to be.

     I tell you these things because I want you to know that I am with you and for you and that your destruction is not my will. My will is your blessing and you being full of a long satisfying life. My will is for you to come to heaven because you have experienced every good thing you could enjoy on earth. 

     So what I am saying my loved ones is yes you may be facing an army of evil looking at you today. You may between deep water and a war. These things are facts but facts are not always permanent. Facts can change in the blink of an eye. 

     Just as Israel stood firm and saw deliverance so will you. Be strong and sure and know that your champion fights for you. If I could deliver all of Israel through Moses how much more can I deliver you through my son who stands between you and your problems. 

     Remember you are not standing alone. You are standing in Christ. See yourself in him. He is the strong tower that you are hiding in and you are the temple that he is dwelling in. So why are you afraid? 

     Be full of faith and courage my loved ones. Your champion never sleeps, and just like Moses told Israel that the Egyptians they saw that day would never be seen again, so I tell you: Rest in me and take one last look at your problems. This problem you are staring at today will not be seen again. 

     I am your deliverer. I am your warrior. I am your protection. I am your healer. I am your provider. I am your God. I am your Father. I am your fortress and I am your friend. Be strong in faith as you rest in me and watch me deliver you. 



     This is the end of the words he spoke to me a few moments ago. 
I hope you are encouraged by these words. 
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael

     For more information please click the links below: