Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Thursday, April 27, 2017

The Gospel of Love


     An audio version of this message will be available at the link below:


     As I was praying this morning Father spoke to me and asked me to write down these words and share them with you.

     My children, I love you also and I have forever and will forever. Change is coming. There is a revelation of my love that is coming that is going to change the world. People sing about my love and testify of my love but they have never experienced the day of my love that is coming.

     The scriptures tell you that my love is shed abroad in your hearts by my Holy Spirit. My Spirit is opening up in this day and pouring forth my love into people's hearts like never before. You will see those whom you have believed to be cold and hard become like little children. The heartless will love like babies love their mothers. You will see the most angry ones turn into mush at the tug of my Spirit upon their hearts.

     When Holy Spirit came at Pentecost all the believers began to speak in languages they didn't learn. Most people debate how this happened and miss the real story about what they were speaking. If you look again in Acts Chapter Two it tells you that they were speaking of the wonderful things I have done. The gospel of my Spirit did not come in condemnation. They heard all the wonderful things I had done and then they were convicted in their hearts when Peter told them they had killed the one who brought forth these wonders.

     The church will awaken to my true message. They will once again proclaim my wonderful acts. They will tell of my wonderful love for all people and all beings. They will speak of my glorious acts and will tell unbelievers of my amazing love towards them. Then my Spirit will prick their hearts and they will repent and come to me. 

     My church has wanted the power of the early church without preaching the message of the early church. The message that says “You are a dirty sinner and you are going to hell” is not good news. The message that says “You are loved and there is forgiveness for you and you can live holy and free” is good news.


    Once my people get back to my message and back to proclaiming my wonderful works, then all heaven will break loose. There will be signs and wonders in heaven and earth and there will be the smoke of my glory. The brightness will be so great that the sun will appear dark compared to my glory and the moon will blush because it can't bring light into the darkness like my Spirit can. Once the message of my love is restored the acts of my love will resume. The way to win the world is through the message of love and the proof of that love with the preaching of the cross.

     The early church understood that my love brought about all these things. I even told you that the proof of being my disciple is whether or not you love one another. People say your not my disciple if you don't have great miracles following you. They look at signs and proof of my calling. Remember the magicians in Pharaoh's court? Did they not do signs? Remember Simon the sorcerer? People thought he had my great power. Signs on their own are not proof of my calling but where there is true love and wonders you will find those who are called.

     Each of you know those who can produce power but cannot produce the fruit of my Spirit. All the power in the world does not make you my disciple. Love will make you my disciple and signs will follow those who believe in my name. My name is Love.

     I say these things so you will follow love with all your heart. Fall in love with me again and see my gospel once again as the gospel of peace and the gospel of love. For I so loved the world that I gave my all. If the church would suspend all it's teaching of eschatology and rumor-ology and teach people once again about my love then things would change rapidly.

     I have been misrepresented for generations and I long for those with my heart to stand up and proclaim my wonders of my love. I, your loving Father, have been portrayed as a mean, hurtful, vengeful monster who can't wait to pour out destruction and calamity. People even accuse me of giving my own children cancer and every other disease imaginable. 

     Even worse, some who know me tell others that I will heal all of these dreaded diseases if only they will jump through all the hoops listed in their latest book on how to be healed. Instead of seeing healing as a free gift of my love given to you by the bleeding back of my son, they try to tell you if you do all the right things and pay all the right people I will have mercy on you and take away your pain.

     I dealt with your pain and sickness when I was in Christ on that cross reconciling you to myself not counting your sins against you but washing away your sins and giving you eternal life. You didn't and couldn't pay what was needed for your redemption. Sin demanded a high price for your ransom and I paid it. I did it because I am eternally in love with you because you are my own beloved child, and I don't need any other reason. I didn't need your blood to buy it and I don't need you to do anything to receive it but open your heart and know that it is a gift of my love.

     Open your eyes and see what the money changers are selling. Did my beloved Son ever tell anyone to go home and confess scriptures until they had a dry throat so they would get well? Did he not just pour out love and grace upon them and heal them? The lame man at the gate didn't read twenty verses a day on healing so that he could be healed. 

     Reading my scriptures is wonderful and confessing them is wonderful, but your salvation and healing came by my son and not by your works. All these so called methods cause you to focus on what you are doing to get well and not what my son did when he healed you. I didn't send my Son to sell it to you I sent him to give it to you. From my heart to you. Just because you are loved, end of story.

     Soon this gospel of my love will be restored and my Spirit will sing with joy over my message that you are spreading and we will pour out true signs and wonders. Signs that do not bring salvation are not true signs. My beloved ones, those who call themselves believers, you pour out my love on my beloved ones and I will pour out all the power in heaven to deliver them from sin and all it's evil effects. I will set people free so they can know they are loved and they will love me in return.

    For I so loved the world that I gave my only begotten son. Why did I do this? So that whosoever believes in him will not perish but have everlasting life. I did not send my son into the world to condemn the world but that through him they would be saved. This is the gospel of my love. Go and preach the gospel to every creature.



     This is the end of the words He spoke to me this morning. 
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael


     For more information please click the links below: