Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Thursday, July 27, 2017

The Joyful Branch



     An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:



michaelottministries.podomatic.com

John Chapter Fifteen

1.I am the true grapevine, and my Father is the gardener. 
2.He cuts off every branch of mine that doesn’t produce fruit, and he prunes the branches that do bear fruit so they will produce even more.
3.You have already been pruned and purified by the message I have given you. 
4.Remain in me, and I will remain in you. For a branch cannot produce fruit if it is severed from the vine, and you cannot be fruitful unless you remain in me.
5.“Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing. 
6.Anyone who does not remain in me is thrown away like a useless branch and withers. Such branches are gathered into a pile to be burned. 
7. But if you remain in me and my words remain in you, you may ask for anything you want, and it will be granted! 
8. When you produce much fruit, you are my true disciples. This brings great glory to my Father.
9. “I have loved you even as the Father has loved me. Remain in my love. 
10. When you obey my commandments, you remain in my love, just as I obey my Father’s commandments and remain in his love. 11. I have told you these things so that you will be filled with my joy. Yes, your joy will overflow! 
12. This is my commandment: Love each other in the same way I have loved you. 
13. There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. 
14. You are my friends if you do what I command. 
15. I no longer call you slaves, because a master doesn’t confide in his slaves. Now you are my friends, since I have told you everything the Father told me. 
16. You didn’t choose me. I chose you. I appointed you to go and produce lasting fruit, so that the Father will give you whatever you ask for, using my name. 
17. This is my command: Love each other.

     As I was reading these verses today I was once again amazed at how simple the gospel really is. It is so simple that a child can truly understand it, and to complicate it negates the simple message of love that Jesus taught.

     As I was reading these verses His voice came to me and he asked me to write down these words and share them with you.
He said.


     My loved ones. I did not come to bring complicated laws and formulas and secret religious things that would make your walk with me hard. The reason these things are hidden from the wise and revealed to the simple is because those whom the world thinks are wise can not usually accept a simple explanation of how things work. They try to make things complicated so they will seem important and so you will not be able to challenge them when they are wrong.

     This is the truth that makes you free. It is the simple truth by which all of the kingdom of heaven works. The truth is that you can do nothing without me but through you I can do all things. This takes the burden off of you as it should. The parents should bear the burden of raising children. The children shouldn't be burdened with things like paying bills and providing food and running the household. I am your parent and I want to do all these things for you, if you will humble yourselves and admit that you can't do it on your own.

     In society today you have each and every person building their own kingdom and doing things their own way. This is not the way the kingdom works. The kingdom is simple. You abide in me and I abide in you. I flow through you with my power and create all the things you need to flourish. You just soak up my love like a branch soaks up sugar from the vine and produces fruit. It is a natural thing. As long as the branch is connected to the vine it bears fruit. If the branch disconnects itself and tries to bear fruit on it's own then it dies. It really is that simple. Simply abiding in my love and my joy gives you all you need to be fruitful.

     So how do you abide in me? I told you in these verses. You abide in me by loving each other. I told you in these verses that if you obey my commandments then you will abide in my love. Then I told you my commandment is to love each other.

     By loving each other and laying your lives down one for another you keep the cycle of love going. My love flows through you into others and back to me.

     My loved ones will you please put aside religion and false doctrine and return to the simplicity of abiding in me? I promise you that you will find great joy when you do so.

     It is great joy when you realize that you can enter my rest and let me flow through you to build my kingdom. I will flow through you with my life and my blood and my spirit. You will bear so much fruit for the kingdom that you will wonder why you ever tried anything else. You will be full of delight when you discover that it's the simple fellowship with me that makes you a healthy branch.

     While abiding in me if weeds grow up you don't have to fight them. You just listen to my words and my voice. I will prune you with graceful words It will not be painful. Remember my word is sharper than a two edged sword able to divide soul from spirit and joints from marrow. I will not prune you with a hatchet. I will speak to you my truth and the things that entangle you will fall away.

     I will never break this cycle of love from heaven towards you. You are the only ones who can break it. You can decide you like being connected to the tree of good and evil that the word eats from and start to wither like the world does. Anytime you choose not to walk in love you eat from that tree and get the nourishment that leads to death. Why would you want to do that when you can have the life that flows from me flowing through you and constantly feed on the tree of life?

     My loved ones, it is always your choice where you abide. You can be a sad, dying branch feeding on the world or you can be a joyful branch feeding on the love and joy of heaven. Please choose correctly. I love you and want you to abide in me. I want you to constantly eat of my goodness and love for you. I delight in you and it brings me great joy when you abide in me.

    Please my loved ones. Be the joyful branch. 



     This was the end of the words he spoke to me a few moments ago.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time Grow Rich in His Grace.
I love you all,
michael

     For more information please click on the links below: