Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Where Is Your Song?


     An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:





     Before we begin today's message I would like to say thanks to all of you for bearing with me. It has been several days since my last post. I have been traveling and have been away from my computer. Sharing these messages with you and sharing the journey of faith with each of you is a great blessing in my life and I appreciate your prayers so very much. So thanks for your patience and kindness. 

     I I just got back from Montana and I would like to take time to say thanks to all my wonderful friends there. It was really great to get to spend time with you and share Father's grace and truth together. Each of you were a great blessing to me and a great help on my journey. 

     So thanks to Daniel, Sam, Kyle, Joe and Jamie and Tom and Mary for the great fellowship and encouragement. Thanks to Kevin and Holly for opening your home to us and for the great meal. And a special thanks to Michael and Livee for your hospitality, for the home cooked meal and the food for my trip home. Each and every one of you were a great blessing to me. If you all only knew just how precious you are. Thanks again.

     And now for the message.

Ephesians Chapter Five

15. So be careful how you live. Don’t live like fools, but like those who are wise. 
16. Make the most of every opportunity in these evil days. 
17. Don’t act thoughtlessly, but understand what the Lord wants you to do. 
18. Don’t be drunk with wine, because that will ruin your life. Instead, be filled with the Holy Spirit, 
19. singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs among yourselves, and making music to the Lord in your hearts. 
20. And give thanks for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. 

Colossians Chapter Three

12. Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. 
13. Make allowance for each other’s faults, and forgive anyone who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others. 
14. Above all, clothe yourselves with love, which binds us all together in perfect harmony. 
15. And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful.
16. Let the message about Christ, in all its richness, fill your lives. Teach and counsel each other with all the wisdom he gives. Sing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs to God with thankful hearts. 17. And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father.


     As I was praying today Father spoke to me and asked me to share these words with you. He said:


     My children, where is your song?  You once sang to me and worshiped me in your heart of hearts. You kept yourselves in the Spirit with the song that is in your hearts. 

     I miss those days when you sang to me just because you love me. Do you remember those days my beloved? Those days when it wasn't just about learning Greek and Hebrew and all the great doctrines of all the past leaders who you think were closer to me than you? Not that those things are bad, they are wonderful and I am delighted that you want to learn of me, but you can never be closer to me by what you know. You draw near to me when you seek me with that love song in your heart.

     I am in love with you and there is a cross and and empty tomb to prove my love. You have forsaken the truth of the gospel to try to learn me by education and that is not the way to know someone. If you want to know someone then spend time with them. The song in your heart is what opens heaven before you. It is truly open all the time but you enter my gates with the songs of thanksgiving and praise. 

     I do love it when you all sing together but I also love it when you sing those songs that you think are silly, but they come from the part of you that I long to live in.

     My children. It is very important to know the doctrines and the great messages about the scriptures but love is the most important of all. There are many theologians who know most of the great truths in my kingdom but they don't know me and they don't experience my love.

     Even your enemy knows my scriptures and my doctrine but he doesn't get in because he doesn't sing to me. If you want to drive him crazy then sing to me. He once had the ability to stand in my presence with a song but he lost that when he fell. 

     But you me beloved ones, you have every right to stand in heavenly places and worship me with your songs and hymns. I love it when you do. I dwell in your praise and when you sing I can't help myself. I am drawn to the song in your hearts and I love to dance as you sing to me.

     When you sing your songs to me you are like that little child standing on Daddy's feet as we dance and you sing. The song in your hearts is the secret to staying in the secret place. If you want to be free then sing. If you want my power to flow then sing. If you want all of heaven to break out into your lives then sing to me. Sing with your understanding and sing with your spirits but no matter what don't stop singing to me.

     Here is another key my beloved. Do you want unity in the church? Then sing to each other in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs. I love new songs. I love the ones that come out of your heart. Yes it is good to gather and sing the songs that are popular in your time, but which would you prefer from your bride? Would you prefer her to borrow a song from someone else and sing it to you or would you love for her to sing her deepest feelings to you in her own words from her own heart? 

     See what I mean? It's not how technically correct the words are or how the chorus flows with the verses or even how the melody is perfect. It is about how much of your heart is in the song that you are singing.

     If I rejoice over you with singing then shouldn't you rejoice over each other also? So many of you take each other for granted and don't realize how precious fellowship with each others is. There are those who believe in me in faraway places who would be so grateful for a kindred spirit to fellowship with. For them to have someone to worship together with would be pure delight. Please my beloved ones; wake up. If you are hearing this message you are so blessed to have each other to fellowship with.

     So my loved ones. Will you look deep in your heart and find a song for me? It doesn't have to be in perfect pitch. I don't care if the bridge is in the wrong place and the chorus should be the verse or if it has five layers of harmony. It's not perfection I am looking for. It is your sweet voice singing to me that I long to hear. 

     I am your truest love. I am the one who delights in your presence. I am the one your heart desires even if you don't know it. Just as you are the one I desire. You are the one I want to hear singing. You are the one that I want to spend eternity with.

     Will you please search deep in your heart and find your song? I know you have one. If you take your eyes off of the world and all your problems and just sing and worship with me. I adore you and I long to fill your life with my presence. Will you please just answer one question for me my beloved? Where is your song?



     This is the end of the words He spoke to me a few moments ago. I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael


     For more information please click on the links below: