Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Saturday, September 29, 2018

Believe. Know. Fellowship


     An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:


First John Chapter Five
New Living Translation

     Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ has become a child of God. And everyone who loves the Father loves his children, too.

     We know we love God’s children if we love God and obey his commandments... Loving God means keeping his commandments, and his commandments are not burdensome.

     For every child of God defeats this evil world and we achieve this victory through our faith. And who can win this battle against the world? Only those who believe that Jesus is the Son of God.

     And Jesus Christ was revealed as God’s Son by his baptism in water and by shedding his blood on the cross, not by water only, but by water and blood. And the Spirit, who is truth, confirms it with his testimony. So we have these three witnesses the Spirit, the water, and the blood and all three agree.

     Since we believe human testimony, surely we can believe the greater testimony that comes from God. And God has testified about his Son. All who believe in the Son of God know in their hearts that this testimony is true. Those who don’t believe this are actually calling God a liar because they don’t believe what God has testified about his Son.

     And this is what God has testified: He has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have God’s Son does not have life.

     I have written this to you who believe in the name of the Son of God; so that you may know you have eternal life. And we are confident that he hears us whenever we ask for anything that pleases him. And since we know he hears us when we make our requests, we also know that he will give us what we ask for.

     If you see a Christian brother or sister sinning in a way that does not lead to death, you should pray, and God will give that person life. But there is a sin that leads to death, and I am not saying you should pray for those who commit it. All wicked actions are sin, but not every sin leads to death.

     We know that God’s children do not make a practice of sinning, for God’s Son holds them securely, and the evil one cannot touch them. We know that we are children of God and that the world around us is under the control of the evil one.

     And we know that the Son of God has come, and he has given us understanding so that we can know the true God. And now we live in fellowship with the true God because we live in fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ. He is the only true God, and he is eternal life.

     Dear children, keep away from anything that might take God’s place in your hearts.



     As I was reading this chapter today I noticed that there are three steps to the life of faith. First is to believe in Jesus. To really believe that he is the Son of God and to believe he really accomplished all that was needed to perfect us.

     The second is to believe in who we are. We must know and believe that we already are living in eternal life. Sure our bodies may return to dust but our spirits and souls are already living an eternal existence. It can’t be some future event. It must be settled in our hearts that we are already living in the eternal realm.

     Third, is fellowship. The reason for all that Jesus did was to restore fellowship with God. We must trust that Jesus took away all our sins and made us pure so we can fellowship with him with a pure conscience. We know that we are clean and pure because of his blood and if we do make a mistake and continue in the light his blood keeps us pure and clean. This leads to unbroken fellowship.

     As I was writing these words I was pleasantly interrupted by the voice of my Savior. He asked me to continue writing and share his words with you. Here are his words.

     My dearest children: You were gone astray. I missed you. I loved you before you went astray. I loved you while you were astray and I love you now that you are home.

     The reason for all I did was to restore you to our family. Those of you with children that are going the wrong way understand that it hurts deeply to see your children going the wrong way because that way does not lead home.

     This is why Father sent me. Unlike the brother of the prodigal son who stayed home I wasn’t willing to stay home. My family had left the safety of our home and gotten lost in the wilderness called the world. I came and sought you out one by one and brought you back so that my Father’s heart could once again be full of joy.

     It was our great love for you that caused this. While you were wandering around the earth thinking you were nothing but pig feeders we were in love with you and seeking you and calling for you. You are the treasure of heaven and you are loved and adored at all times.

     Your guilty conscience wouldn’t allow you to fellowship with us because you saw yourselves as worthless, dirty sinners when all the time you were truly children of heaven. We would call and you wouldn’t come home because you saw yourselves as runaway slaves and not as dear children.

     So I came and took away all your sin and evil and washed you until you were pure and made fellowship available to you. The only thing lacking is your belief in my message that proves this. 

     You may have been satisfied to come home and be a slave but this was not Father’s plan at all. It didn’t matter where you had been or what you had done. All that matters was for you to come home and get your righteous robe and your ring with the family symbol on it.

     My beloved, will you please believe the true gospel? Will you know that if you believe in me you are living in eternity already? Those who believe in me never die. The moment you check out of your body you check into heaven. Didn’t my beloved Paul tell you this? He longed to come home and be with me but remained awhile on earth to continue teaching to establish my church.

     You must learn to see that eternal fellowship with me has already begun. Faith is the realm called “now” and hope is a future word. You must believe that you have passed from death to life and go ahead and start living in heaven right now. Do you remember that I told you to pray “on earth as in heaven?” What happens in heaven? Fellowship happens. All of Father’s children sing and dance about the throne and they go door to door, mansion to mansion speaking to each other about how glorious Father is.

     Is it so hard to believe that you dwell in this world already? You are seated with me in heavenly places. Your spirit lives in this world because all of heaven and earth lives inside us. There is no separation. Heaven is not far away. The Kingdom is within you and you are within the kingdom. It is time to believe the truth.

     My loved ones it is time for the church to awake. The early church saw me and would fellowship with me. The apostles could sing while in chains because they knew I was there with them. How can you be in prison when the one who has the keys to all things is in there with you? There are no locks that can lock you in. I even have the keys to death, hell and the grave. No one is so locked up that they can’t be set free. The things that imprison you are just lies.

     My precious ones: believe in me and believe my gospel. I took away your guilt and sin and made you holy. I hear your every thought and whisper. I am trying to have fellowship with you and you keep putting it off until the sweet by and by. How about the sweet now and now? You can do this. You can enter into this blessed faith that makes you able to know as you are known and see as you are seen.

     These are the three steps: Believe in me. Believe you are who I made you to be. Fellowship with me on earth as you would in heaven.

     I love you dear children. You are the delight of heaven. Wake up and let’s fellowship together. Let’s have a heavenly time right here on earth. I didn’t give my life for you to have you run from me. I gave my life so you could have fellowship with me and my Father. I sent Holy Spirit to live inside you and teach you these things. Holy Spirit will show you all these things if you will listen and not be afraid. 

     Don't forget, believe in me, believe in you in me and fellowship with us.

     My loved ones, meditate on how much you are loved, and then love each other with the love that you are loved with.



     This was the end of the words He spoke to me a few moments ago.
I hope you are encouraged by these words,
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael 

     For more information please click the links below: