Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Glorious Days Ahead!

     An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:

michaelottministries.podomatic.com

     While praying this morning Father spoke to me the following words and told me to share them with you.
He said:

     My little children: Are you ready? Are you ready to see my glory fill the earth? Will you put aside your preconceived beliefs about the day you are in? Will you be willing just to listen to your spirit and listen to my Spirit communing with you?

     How may I say it any stronger? The earth is mine and the fullness thereof. It is not owned by some family or some group of people who have bound themselves by an oath to control it. They may have temporarily grabbed the wealth of the world but they will not hold it long. Wealth is gathered to be returned to the ones who are justified. Don’t be afraid of them. They will soon cease to exist and their power over the nations will be broken. In one short season all their plans and controlling ways be brought to nothing. They planned to control wealth and people and slavery and stole the wealth and the children of nations. They controlled armies and weapons but didn’t plan on being destroyed by truth.

     This world is mine and I gave it to my children. It is the inheritance of the meek. It does not belong to some future leader you call Antichrist. It belongs to the real Christ, the one and only. It was made by him and for him and exists because of him. 

     It is time to put away all the lies and fear that you have learned and learn the truth. I didn’t spill the blood of my son as payment to sin to redeem my children only to throw it all away and forget that it ever happened. The blood of my son cries out from the ground where it was spilled. It is not like Abel’s blood crying out for vengeance. It is crying out for holiness and restoration. It is crying what he cried. “Father forgive them, they don’t know what they are doing.”

     My children, this world is not coming to an end. It is coming to perfection. The earth is groaning and travailing waiting to give birth. The storms and fires and earthquakes are not my judgment upon people. They are the cries of a pregnant world who is long past due waiting to be delivered. It is waiting for my church to stop looking for a cave to hide in and to stop looking to run away from its responsibility of tending the world. The garden cries for its gardener.

     I told Adam to subdue all the darkness in the world and turn the whole earth into a garden. The first Adam failed. The last Adam did not. He shed tears and blood in the garden to put things in order. He took upon his own head the thorns that the earth was cursed with. He removed all curses from the earth and from the people. He then told his disciples the same thing we told the first Adam. He told them to go into the entire world and heal the sick, raise the dead and cast the devil out of the garden. The church was given the order to put things right again. The church was commissioned to subdue the darkness of the world and turn the earth into heaven.

     Liars have crept in and told you terrible stories of how bad things are and told you that your only hope is in escaping. Your enemy wants you to abandon the earth and leave it in his hands. He would love nothing more than to destroy my creation. This is not my plan. Did Jesus pray that my will would be done and it would be on earth as in heaven only until some scary guy named Antichrist comes? Do you think we are weak and unable to rule?

     Wake up my children and stop running from your calling and your responsibility. This earth will one day soon look so much like heaven that you won’t be able to tell them apart. My glory will fill the earth. The righteous ones will shine like the sun and evil doers will hide in rocks and caves because I will make my face shine upon you and they won’t be able to stand in my glory flowing through you. 

     Will you be the generation I am waiting for that will begin this process or will you hide like the last few who didn’t see me as a God who can deliver and overcome, but only saw me as one who is at the mercy of the world system. How foolish is this?

     I told my beloved Son to sit and rest at my right hand UNTIL I put all his enemies under his feet. Until all his enemies bow and worship him. He is not coming until this is done. There is no escape and run for the hills gospel. There is the gospel of the kingdom which is the good news that your King sits on his throne and you are his kings and priests taking possession of the earth one life at a time.

     Will you please wake up all who are asleep and tell them that my Son sits on the throne? No world government sits on the throne. No person called Antichrist sits on the throne. No one who is controlling the world’s money is sitting on the throne. My Son is on my throne and you are in him. He is in you. So why be afraid of the world?

     You will overcome by his blood and your testimony and by not loving your lives even until death. Here is the problem in my church. Many are still terrified of death and have not realized they already died. Those who are in my Son will never taste death again. You were crucified with him. You were buried with him in baptism and you are risen in spirit. 

     Only those who are scared want to escape. Those who have believed my true gospel want to see the earth look like heaven and are willing to lay down their lives to see that happen. They are willing to spread the good news of my love until all believe and there are no enemies left.

     So my loved ones, do you believe that I loved the world so much I sent my son to save it? Or do you believe that I am so angry with the world that I can’t wait to destroy it? Think hard for a moment. Do you really think that I would pour out my son’s blood and then walk away? Do you believe that I am in love with every man, woman and child on earth no matter how evil you think they are? 

     Have you forgotten that your fight is not with people but with evil powers in the unseen world? You are not wrestling with people but with wicked spirits who have deceived the people into their belief systems.

     Dear beloved children, I have given the earth to you. It belongs to you as your inheritance and you are my inheritance. It is your garden now. Will you continue to let the weeds grow or will you start planting truth until earth is like heaven? Will you root out the weeds in your own belief system and then help others? Will you look at people through the truth of the cross of my son? If my Son could look at those who were nailing him to the cross and those who were spitting on him and insulting him and have mercy on them then can’t you put up with a little trouble also?

     Consider what I said through my beloved David in what you call Psalm 37:

Don’t worry about the wicked or envy those who do wrong.

For like grass, they soon fade away. Like spring flowers, they soon wither.

Trust in the LORD and do good. Then you will live safely in the land and prosper.

Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you your heart’s desires.

Commit everything you do to the LORD. Trust him, and he will help you.

He will make your innocence radiate like the dawn,
and the justice of your cause will shine like the noonday sun.

Be still in the presence of the LORD, and wait patiently for him to act.

Don’t worry about evil people who prosper or fret about their wicked schemes.

Stop being angry! Turn from your rage! Do not lose your temper, it only leads to harm.

For the wicked will be destroyed, but those who trust in the LORD will possess the land.

Soon the wicked will disappear. Though you look for them, they will be gone.

The lowly will possess the land and will live in peace and prosperity.


     My loved ones: speak the truth in love until all who are deceived by the wicked one turn from their darkness and walk in light. Most people aren’t wicked they are only deceived. If they knew the truth they would walk in him.

     This world is not coming to an end. It is coming to a glorious new beginning. The systems that control the earth now are passing away and will soon vanish. 

     When earth's purpose is fulfilled it will be overcome with the fire of my glory and be changed into that very glory. All the heavens and earth will be transformed and recreated in holiness. Never again will sin be committed and all will live in holiness. 

     Until that day it is your assignment to do your part to build my garden. Bear the fruit of my Spirit and fill the earth with my fragrance. Do not be afraid. Do not be angry at the wicked ones or be in fear of them. Have a father’s heart towards those who went astray. 

     Don’t be dismayed when you see things happen that you don’t understand. Don't rush to judgment or quickly call them my doing. Your assignment is to walk in love, to spread my good news and to fill earth with the heaven that is in you.

     My Son’s prayer that he told you to pray will be answered. It will be on earth as it is in heaven. The earth will be filled with my glory because it will be filled with my glorious ones. 

     Arise and shine my beloved. No more fear. No more doubt. The earth is given into your hands. Will you take it or seek to escape it? There are Glorious Days Ahead! My beloved, make yourself ready for a wedding, don’t dress for a funeral.




     These are the words He spoke to me this morning,
I hope you are encouraged by these words,
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael


     For more information please click the links below: