Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Fall in Love Again

     An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:

michaelottministries.podomatic.com


     Isaiah Chapter Sixty One

The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me, because the LORD has anointed me to bring good news to the poor; 
he has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim liberty to the captives, 
and the opening of the prison to those who are bound; to proclaim the year of the LORD’s favor, 
and the day of vengeance of our God; 
to comfort all who mourn; to grant to those who mourn in Zion to give them a beautiful headdress instead of ashes, 
the oil of gladness instead of mourning,
the garment of praise instead of a faint spirit; 
 
that they may be called oaks of righteousness, 
the planting of the LORD, 
that he may be glorified. 



     I woke up this morning to these words comforting me. As I embraced these words that danced in my heart I heard the voice of my Savior. He asked me to write some things down and share them with his loved ones. Here are the words he gave me:

     My little ones, I am not afraid or ashamed of your brokenness. In my eyes you are perfect and holy and delightful. Do you have burdens and cares and problems in your heart and in your life? Yes you do, but only because you haven’t fully surrendered them to me. Delivering captives, binding up broken hearts and setting prisoners free is my mission from my Father. All that I accomplished was because of fellowship with my Father. I knew he was in me and you should also. I have come to make you free.

     So many are wandering and have lost your hope and your purpose. You have set out to do so many things and have lost the one good thing. You are born for fellowship with me. That is your primary purpose and when your objectives shift things get out of balance and your life goes sideways or backwards instead of forward.

     So many of you are discouraged because of events and circumstances. It is because you have made them the priority instead of fellowship. You say if only this happens then I will be happy. If only I get this job or this person is restored to my life or if my ministry goes well then I will be satisfied. These things will never satisfy. Only drinking from the well of life called fellowship will satisfy you.

    Do you remember that I said “let all who are thirsty come unto me and I will give you living water? I am the river inside you. You must get your nourishment from me and not from circumstances. When it really comes down to it whether you win or lose is not the mission of life. All that matters is did you learn to fellowship with me throughout your life, regardless of if it were on sunny days or in a storm.

     It’s called seeking the kingdom. If you fellowship with me all the things that you are laboring for will come to you. They have already been given to you but they are in me. All your Father’s blessings to you are in me. You have been blessed with all spiritual blessings in the heavenly realm that is in me. My God shall supply all your needs according to his riches in glory by and in me. I am that glory. The secret of the kingdom is fellowship with the King.

    My loved ones, I don’t want you to suffer. I don’t want you to worry. I don’t want you to labor. The birds don’t sow or reap or gather into barns. Theirs is not the life of labor but the life of abiding in praise. You can learn to abide in praise also because you can abide in me as I abide in my Father and Holy Spirit, and they abide in me and we abide in you. You are not outside the circle. You are in the middle of the circle. 

     Don’t see yourself as an outsider. You are the beloved and the adored. How much are you loved? Greater love has no man than that he lay down his life for his friends. My cross is proof of how much you are adored.

     My little ones there are so many things I want to teach you but you are too focused on the earthly and not on the heavenly. Focusing on the problem does not fix the problem. You can look at something that is broken all day and that won’t fix it. You must look past the brokenness to the healing.

     Imagine if your car was broken down. You can look at the broken part forever and that won’t fix a thing. Or you can go get a new part that is not broken and replace the broken one and you are driving again. Look past the broken parts of your lives and look at the cure. Stop staring at the problem and gaze upon your answer. I Am Your Answer!

     Delightful ones, start over today. Return to your first love. I am right here in your heart. I am not far away. Do you hear me whisper? I am calling you away from your problems and into my bliss. Share our delight. Be delighted in your place. Rejoice because your names are written in heaven. Do you know where they are written? They are written on the pages of the beating heart of God.

     So my beloved ones, rest in me and fellowship with me. Drop what you are doing and dance with me. Take your eyes off your problems and get lost in the loving gaze of your one true love. The one who loved you before you even knew who you were. The one who looked at all the problems in your life and saw right past them into days of glory. The one who never finds fault with you and favors you at all times. 

     You don’t have far to go. I am always with you and always inside your heart. Come into the secret place and fellowship with me. No more worries and cares. Give them to me and rest in me. I am your true love. Fall in love again.



     And this was the message he spoke to me this morning.
I hope you are encouraged by these words,
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael 

     For more information please click on the links below: