Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Sunday, December 23, 2018

What Does God Want For Christmas?

     An audio version of this message will be available soon at the link below: The audio podcast also includes an original Christmas song. Hope you enjoy.



Luke Chapter Two

And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed. (And this taxing was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria.) And all went to be taxed every one into his own city.

And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David :) To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child.

And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered. And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.

And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. 

 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger. And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,

Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us. 
And they came with haste, and found Mary, and Joseph, and the babe lying in a manger.

 And when they had seen it, they made known abroad the saying which was told them concerning this child. And all they that heard it wondered at those things which were told them by the shepherds. But Mary kept all these things, and pondered them in her heart. And the shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things that they had heard and seen, as it was told unto them. 



     As I read these verses again today Father spoke to me and asked me to write down the following words and share them with you.

He said:

     My little ones, it was our great joy to send our joy to you. It was our plan for eternity to be with you. I sent my Son because I love each of you and I wanted to be with you and in you. Our plans have never changed. We are on a mission to make all men, women and children know how much you are loved and how we long for you to know of that love.

     You have always been our delight. It is our delight to share everlasting joy with you. We long for each of you to be as full of joy as we are. The reason we are so full of joy is because we see the end and are not stuck in the past or stuck in the present. We know that our love never fails and no matter how hard a heart may be it is no match for perfect love.

     My loved ones, as you celebrate the times you call holidays I ask you to remember. Every day is holy to me. You could be filled with joy on every day and give gifts to each other every day. You could be delighted on every day in every hour if you would only focus on the story of my Son.

     The birth, death and resurrection of my Son is the greatest love story ever told and you are the focus of that love story. If only you will see how much you are loved then you will love each other as you are loved. This will bring peace on earth. The good will that I feel towards all men will become what you feel towards all and you will be in eternal celebration.

     My kingdom is not destruction, wrath and retribution; it is righteousness, peace and joy. This is the plan of heaven from the beginning for the world to be just like heaven and be filled with great joy. 

     So my loved ones, don’t let anyone make you afraid. The season of true love is just beginning and soon the whole earth will be filled with my glorious love. Don’t trust what you hear with your ears or see with your eyes. Trust what you feel in your heart where I dwell.

     I gave you the greatest gift of all and now I am asking for you to give me something in return. So you wonder, what does God want for Christmas? I am not only asking but demanding that you give me some things. 

     I want you to give me your worries and cares. Give me your burdens and your tears. Give me your sadness and I will fill you with my everlasting joy. Give me your loneliness. Give me your concerns for your future and your hurts from the past. I want them all. Will you not give me what I ask?

     My loved ones, a great new day is dawning. It is not a day of fear but of hope and light. The world is not coming to a terrible end but to a glorious new beginning. Wars will end and poverty will end and men shall bless each other and love each other and the Prince of Peace will reign in peace. 

     Don’t let others scare you. Yes my fire is coming but just as I stood in the burning bush yet the bush wasn’t consumed so I will be in each of you. My glorious fire will refine each of you and you will be filled with holiness and light. It is a glorious day that you are awakening to. My love is the fire that burns within me and love never fails. My love comes not to destroy the world but to destroy the things that are destroying my children.

     Finally my beloved ones rejoice in the day you are in. No more worry or fear. I gave you my best gift and I require you to give me what I asked for. Remember that each day belongs to my Christ. All things have been given unto him. Each day is Christmas. 

     I so loved the world that I gave my only begotten son. I never stopped loving the world. I never have or never will stop loving you. So give me your worries and cares because you know that is what I want for Christmas.



     This is the end of the words He spoke to me this morning.
I hope you are encouraged by these words,
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael 

     For more information please click the links below: