Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Believe in Peace


An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:

michaelottministries.podomatic.com



Colossians Chapter One 


15. Christ is the visible image of the invisible God.

He existed before anything was created and is supreme over all creation, for through him God created everything in the heavenly realms and on earth.

He made the things we can see and the things we can’t see, such as thrones, kingdoms, rulers, and authorities in the unseen world.

Everything was created through him and for him.

He existed before anything else, and he holds all creation together.

Christ is also the head of the church, which is his body.

He is the beginning, supreme over all who rise from the dead.

So he is first in everything. For God in all his fullness was pleased to live in Christ, and through him 

*God reconciled everything to himself. *

He made peace with 

*everything in heaven and on earth*

 by means of Christ’s blood on the cross.

This includes you who were once far away from God. You were his enemies, separated from him by your evil thoughts and actions. Yet now he 

has reconciled you to himself

 through the death of Christ in his physical body. As a result, he has brought you into his own presence, and

 you are holy and blameless as you stand before him without a single fault. 

But you must continue to 

believe this truth

 and stand firmly in it. Don’t drift away from the assurance you received when you heard the Good News. The Good News has been preached all over the world, and I, Paul, have been appointed as God’s servant to proclaim it.


     As I was praying today Father spoke to me and asked me to share these words with you. He said:

     My beloved family; yes you are my family. I am the Father from whom all the families in heaven and earth are named. Each of you is part of a family on earth. But all families are in me. Even the ones who don’t understand they belong to me. They will each awaken in time and know that they are mine.

     I am speaking to you my beloved ones to bring you rest and peace. So many of you believe that there is a battle going on to overcome evil and that the battle could be won are lost if you don’t work harder. This is not the truth. 

     My Son overcame all evil and made a public show of them when he rose from the dead. He reconciled and made peace with all things in heavenly realms and on earth. It is finished. I made peace with all beings by the sacrifice of my Son on the cross.

     So what are you fighting? You are fighting ignorance because you haven’t been taught the truth about your true identity and about where you are. You are my beloved children and you are seated with my Son high above all principalities and rulers. You are not down below trying to pull down some evil spirit who is above you.

     The evil that you see in your world is not some wicked force trying to overcome the world. So where does it come from? My Son already told you when he said “For
out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false witness, slander. 

     And our beloved Paul in the letter to the Galatians said: Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings. These are fleshly things, not spiritual things.

     Those who do these things do so because they don't know who they are and are not walking in the Spirit that is freely available to them. They will not see my kingdom at work in their lives unless they awaken. It doesn't mean they wont go to heaven. It means they live in hell on earth because they are trapped in such things. 

     Those who teach you lies make you think all these things are spiritual forces but they are all the result of false identity. If the hearts of all men would receive the truth about my Son, and about their own identity as my sons and daughters, all these things would cease.

     It’s time to know the truth. The heavens are at peace. You were told in the Revelation that was given unto John that all these things were defeated. Because you were told these were future events you don’t live in what is already available to you.

     My Son finished all that was needed; that is why I told him to sit at my right hand and see his enemies become his footstool. I told him to  watch what he planted grow and grow and overcome the world. 

     The ones who were his enemies nailed him to the cross were defeated, and the system that tried to separate you from me was destroyed when the whole temple system was destroyed. I no longer live in a temple made with hands; you are my home now.

     Who were his enemies upon the earth? Was it not the Pharisees with all their religion and anger who knew who he was and yet just as he told them in the parable, they killed all the workers in the vineyard and when the Son came they killed him to take his inheritance. Just as Jesus prophesied they were destroyed and our vineyard was given to those who bear fruit. 

     He wanted to gather them like a mother hen gathers her chicks but they refused to listen and their house was left desolate. 

     Paul told you that "we" speaking of himself, do not wrestle against flesh and blood but against wickedness in high places. All these things were connected to the old system and ended when the temple was destroyed. 

     This was explained in the letter to the Hebrews that the old was passing away and the new was being established. Just as they wandered in the wilderness for forty years they were given forty years to enter the true promised land. This fulfilled my Son's prophesy that some who stood before him that day would not die until all these things came to pass. It all happened just as he said it would.

     Because you don’t understand what day you are in, you still think you are fighting against things that are more powerful than you. This is a lie. There is no one more powerful than you. If you were so valuable that I would send my Son to give himself for you then what are you worth?

     My beautiful ones, the only enemy you have to defeat is ignorance. I already reconciled all things unto myself. All you have to do is awaken to the finished work of your reconciliation and share it with others. As people awake unto the truth then all these wars will end and there will be peace.

    My loved ones do you remember what was written in the letter to the Hebrews?

     Since therefore the children share in flesh and blood, he himself likewise partook of the same things, that 

through death he might destroy the one who has the power of death, that is, the devil, 

 and deliver all those who through fear of death were subject to lifelong slavery. 

     How did it say he would destroy the devil? It says through death. Did Jesus die? Did he destroy the devil? Do you believe the scriptures?

     So many think they are facing a full grown powerful devil and don’t know that he was already destroyed.

     My children think they are casting down these great and powerful beings but they are already defeated. What were you told to cast down?

     In his letter to the Corinthians Paul told you to cast down imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God. And to take every “Thought” captive to the obedience of my Son.

     My children I have declared Peace! Yet my church declares war. The true light has come and the only enemy you have is the ignorance of the truth. 

     Awaken to the truth of the gospel. You are holy and blameless as you stand before me perfect in my love. So are all men but most don’t know it because they were told that I was at war with them. The war is over! You sit on the throne of heaven with my Son. Will you believe it’s finished? Will you believe in Peace?

     And this is the end of the words He spoke to me moments ago.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
As we say in Texas “I love all y’all!"
I’ll see you soon. 


     For more information please click the links below: