Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Comfort My Children

     An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:



Isaiah Chapter Two

He shall judge between the nations, and shall decide disputes for many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore.


Isaiah Chapter Nine

7. Of the increase of his government and of peace there will be no end, on the throne of David and over his kingdom, to establish it and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from this time forth and forevermore. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will do this.


Psalm Forty Six
 
He causes wars to end throughout the earth.
He breaks the bow and snaps the spear; he burns the shields with fire.

“Be still, and know that I am God!
I will be honored by (every) nation.
I will be honored throughout the world.”

The LORD of Heaven’s Armies is here among us; the God of Israel is our fortress.


     As I was praying early this morning these verses began to call to me. I heard them in my heart so I looked them up and copied them and listened to what they were trying to teach me. As I listened for a few moments Father spoke to me and said to me: “Comfort My Children! Again He said: "Comfort My Children! "Remind them of these scriptures and then give them these words I speak to you. Take away their plate of trembling and feed them with my beautiful hope"

Here are his words:

     My beloved ones; No more fear. This is not the end of the world. This is the beginning of putting the kingdoms of the earth in order so that there may be peace and safety among all nations.

     False teachers who don’t understand the “finished” work that my Son did in his death and resurrection would try to make you afraid. They will tell you that this is the perilous times spoken of in the book. Even though in the revelation John was told that these things must quickly come to pass, people still insist that quickly means two thousand years later. John was told not to seal up the book for the time of these events was at hand in his day. 

     My loved ones, because they don’t know my plan or my time table they try to move things into order that is out of order. It’s time to put away the fear and doom and prepare for a glorious future!

     In the scriptures that spoke to you it’s plain that all nations will know me and give me glory. Those who have held the earth in bondage because of greed and lust are being removed and their ability to stir up wars and pestilence to increase their profits has come to an end.

     My people are waking up and realizing that I am The God of Peace. If my Son is the Prince of Peace then obviously I am the King of Peace!

     You are all my children and the days of my children warring against my children are coming to an end. Many don’t know they are my children because they haven’t come through what you call being born again, which is really the revelation that you were and have always been my child. They haven’t seen my goodness that leads to repentance because my own church hasn’t preached my goodness but has preached doom and gloom. 

     They have preached about an angry God who is more interested in keeping score and punishing than in loving his own children. They believe that I loved the world so much that I sent my only begotten Son but I guess they somehow believe that I have changed and no longer love the world my Son saved.

     My loved ones you can change this. You can start by putting away the fear. The day you live in is glorious. You can share peace and strength and joy and let those who haven’t seen the light see the goodness that you see.

     My dear ones; don’t be fooled any longer by the fear message. Do you remember what my Son said? He said “Fear not for I am with you always.” I told you I would never leave you and never forsake you. I am inside you and you are inside me. We are one and not two, and we cannot be divided. This was told to you in the scripture “What the Lord has joined together no man can separate.”

     You can’t go forward into the day that is dawning if you hold on to the days past. You must believe the glorious, good news of the gospel. What part of gloom and doom about the world is going to get worse is good news? This is not the gospel.

     I told my Son to sit at my right hand until I make his enemies his footstool. I didn’t say “Go get our children because my enemy is too strong and I can’t protect them on the earth.”

     Do you remember what Jesus prayed in John Chapter Seventeen? “Father, the hour has come; glorify your Son that the Son may glorify you, since you have given him authority over (all flesh), to give eternal life to (all) whom you have given him. And this is eternal life that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.

And in that same prayer he said:

I do not ask that you take them out of the world, but that you keep them from the evil one. 

     My loved ones do you remember what was spoken in the letter to the Hebrews in chapter eight?
"And they will not need to teach their neighbors, nor will they need to teach their relatives, saying, ‘You should know the LORD.’ For everyone, from the least to the greatest, will know me already."

     I will for the all nations of the world to be at peace and to  fellowship with me. Please put away the fear and rejoice with me for the kingdoms of this world will soon walk in love with each other and care for each other. They will not be divided by the failures of the past but will all embrace the glorious future that is upon them.

     Please my loved ones; take your attention off the lies and look to me. You can’t follow the light if you are staring at the darkness. You can’t overcome fear with more fear. Only love conquers fear.

     Remember the words I spoke through my beloved one whom you call John. He said: “This is why the Son of God was revealed, to destroy the works of the devil.” My son destroyed the one whom you call the devil. He didn’t fail. The power of the evil one is long broken. The only power he has is feeding on the fear you have for him. 

     All authority in heaven and earth was given to my Son. It was not given to the devil or the one you call “anti Christ.” So put away the lies and the fear you have been taught to live in. Arise and shine. Your light has come. You are my glory! It’s time to take your place and to take possession of your inheritance.

     On earth as in heaven! This is the plan. Put away fear and embrace the plan. My Son endured the cross because he saw the joy to come. If you look at the joy to come you can shake off these temporary problems and fears and you can rejoice with me. You are safe in my love.



     This is the end of the words he spoke to me early this morning.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael 

     For more information please click the links below: