Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Saturday, June 6, 2020

When Christ Is Revealed


  
An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:


michael's podcast


Colossians Chapter Three


    1. Therefore if you have been raised up with Christ, keep seeking the things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your mind on the things above, not on the things that are on earth. For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, is revealed, then you also will be revealed with Him in glory.



    As I was praying today this verse bubbled up within my heart. I read it a few times and I was thinking Father wanted to tell me to take my mind off of all the things we see happening in the world today so that I wouldn’t be worried. I soon found out I was wrong. He spoke to me and asked me to write down his instructions and share them with you. He said:

    My children; I know there is a lot going on in the earth. I know these things make you fearful and worried. Let’s set all that aside for a moment because those of you who know and have quoted this verse may be missing the truth within it.

    Yes setting your mind on things above will keep you in perfect peace but consider what is said in this verse. When Christ our life is revealed you will also be revealed with him in his glory.

    Most of you were taught that this means when Christ returns you will be with him in glory. It doesn’t say return, it says revealed.

    As you set your minds on things above and you seek the things which are above the revelation of Christ will come to you. You will know who you are and you will understand that you are truly dead to this earth and your life is in heaven.

    You will know the glory that we bestowed upon you as our beloved children and you will no longer see yourselves as one who is at the mercy of the problems of the world but will see yourselves as those who are seated with him in his throne. As our beloved Paul told you that you are seated far above all principalities and powers. You will know that you are above all your problems and you don’t have to pull down anything because you are already above them.

    My loved ones, it’s time to wake up. The resurrection of my Son was almost two thousand years ago, and yet most of my church still doesn’t understand that you couldn’t be seated with him unless you were raised with him.

    Only by looking at your true identity in your true habitation can you know who you truly are. Focusing on heaven brings your awareness into focus and you will see yourselves already in the glory of my Son. When it is revealed to you that Christ is your very life and the life you live in the flesh is by the faith and power of my beloved Son then you will no longer worry and wonder about what to do in this world.

    My plan has not changed. As Paul told you in Ephesians, I will gather all things together in heaven and in earth under the absolute control of my beloved Son. You can’t help this come to its fullness as long as you are focused on the earth and all the things happening there. Until you know you already dwell with us in our glory then you will not be able to effect true change upon the earth.

    My son changed the world with the heaven inside him. Do you remember he said “The Father within me does the works?” As long as you see yourselves as of the earth you will not change things. You must know that you are from heaven. My son told you that his kingdom did not receive authority from earth but was authorized by heaven.

    Don’t waste your time trying to find a political solution to a spiritual problem. The problems of the earth such as anger, hate, racism, poverty, war and any other problem all have at their core a lack of true identity. A political solution will never fix a spiritual problem. You can’t legislate love.

    Love is the answer to all these problems. If all loved each other then no one would lack and no one would abuse another. Love is the only answer and I am love. You must look to me for love and then share my love with all that you meet.

    Do you remember that before Jesus multiplied the loaves and fishes he gazed into heaven? He looked in to give thanks for he knew the answer is always in the heavenly realm. You won’t find the answer by staring at the problem. At the tomb of Lazarus he didn’t ask for a miracle. He gave thanks for it.

    Up until now my church sees a problem and then looks to me for the answer. Soon you will know you are the answer and you will go in search of the problem. I was your provider long before you ever had a need.

    My loved ones you are already citizens of heaven. Your true birth certificates are in my book. You must overcome evil with good. All the anger and worry will not change a thing in the earth. You can overcome all things when you see yourselves as you truly are. You are above all these things.

    I tell you these things so you will refocus. Look at me with your heart, soul and mind. Look into the heavenly realm where your life really is. You will then know, that as my Son is, so are you in this world. Your true identity will be revealed unto you only as you keep your focus above and refuse to let your attention be dragged down into the problem.

    You wouldn’t fight to save your life if you knew you already lost it. You wouldn’t fight to obtain everlasting life if you knew you already possessed it. This would leave you at peace with no worries whatsoever about the world or the future.

    Once again my beloved ones; set your minds on things above because you are above. You are in Christ, Christ is in you. Christ is in me and I am in Christ. Holy Spirit is in us and we are in Holy Spirit. We all are in you and you all are in us. Rest your hearts on this statement and let our peace rule your hearts.

    Love one another as I have loved you. Love never fails. Love is contagious. Share it and soon the whole world will know love. This will solve all the problems you could ever face.

    Rest in my love, for you are all my beloved!



    This is the end of the words He spoke to me earlier today.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael


    For More information please click on the link below:

michael's podcast

michael's blog

michael on iTunes/Apple Podcasts