Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Glorious Day Awakening!

    An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:


michael's podcast


Romans Chapter Eight

18. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.


Colossians Chapter One

24. Now I rejoice in my sufferings for your sake, and in my flesh I am filling up what is lacking in Christ’s afflictions for the sake of his body, that is, the church, of which I became a minister according to the stewardship from God that was given to me for you, to make the word of God fully known, the mystery hidden for ages and generations but now revealed to his saints. To them God chose to make known how great among the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.



    As I was praying today these verses started speaking to me within my heart. I listened to these words over and over and as I was listening to them Father spoke to me and asked me to listen, write and share. Here are his words. He said:

    My loved ones; there is a glorious day awakening before you. So many in my church have believed the lies of ignorance telling them that the world is headed to hell, and chaos will soon reign over the whole world. It’s time to hear the truth.

    Within you is heaven. Within you is the kingdom. Within you is the fullness of all that Jesus was and is. The fullness of all that we are was in Christ in bodily form and the fullness is in you also.

    I never told you to look at the world for proof. Only by looking into heaven will you see truth and the proof of what is eternal. Any time Jesus was faced with an obstacle that seemed impossible to the physical realm he looked inside for the truth. When faced with a blind man he looked inside himself and saw me. He realized that my name is “The God who healeth thee.”He drew out of this ability and gave sight to him who was blind. He didn’t take away the blindness he gave the gift of sight. If only my church would stop cursing darkness and release light instead. The only way to erase a negative is to add a positive to it.

    When Peter and John were headed into the temple they came across the lame man. Peter said “silver and gold I don’t have but what "I have" I give unto thee.” He looked inside and saw the abundance of health that was inside his spirit and gave the man the health he needed to be whole. He didn’t look for anything outside of himself. He said “What I have, I give.” He took away sickness by giving health.


    As long as you think of me as an outside God who needs to be begged for something then you will never see the kingdom. The whole point of all I have done is so I can live inside you and be your God and you can be mine and we can dwell as one.

    Even though I told you that the kingdom does not come with observation many look outside trying to see the kingdom. They see chaos and assume that I am not doing anything. They are looking for a manifestation of some power or external event but that is not the way the kingdom grows.

    You can see all the miracles in the world and still not be changed. My son healed all the sick and did wondrous miracles and yet they still crucified him. Faith doesn’t come by seeing. Faith comes by hearing my voice inside you.

    The great awakening will be from the inside not from the outside. You are only aware of what you see with your eyes. While you are watching a handful of people cause trouble you don’t see the millions who are turning their hearts towards me. You don’t see my Spirit arising in the hearts of people everywhere. You see those who try to divide by race and financial status and religion but you don’t see the millions who are coming together in love of all races and peoples. The move is beginning and by the time those who try to divide you realize what is happening, it will already be too late to stop it.

Do you remember what John saw in what you call the Revelation?

After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands, and crying out with a loud voice, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!”

    Do you not remember that I told you that all would know me from the least to the greatest?

    While you look for invasion from the outside I am invading from the inside. Remember that the whole mystery was “Christ in you.” This is the awakening that is coming. Millions are asleep because they don’t know the truth. The truth is that I was in my Son on that cross reconciling the world unto myself. I never forsook him. We took away all sin and everything that divides, so that we and all of you could be one together. They have been lied to by those who would separate us from each other but those days are over.

    People are throwing off religious lies and hearing my voice within them telling them of my great love for each of you. Soon that voice of love will be louder than thunder. They will no longer be able to divide you from you. You are not all different because you are all one with me. You are all breath of my breath and spirit of my Spirit.

    As this awakening of “One” happens then love will prevail and people will lay down the differences they are fighting over and will become one. Worldly powers will no longer be able to hold you in submission because the truth within you will be greater than the lie that is in the world.

    This is happening my beloved. Don’t believe what you see with your eyes but trust your heart instead. Just think of this logically. Would I rescue the world from the serpent just to throw it to the lions?

    I paid the ultimate price to rescue you from the fallen mind. My plan is still the same: A man and woman and children ruling over the garden and walking with me in love. I even came and killed the serpent so you could be free. When my Son told you to pray that it be on earth just as it is in heaven he wasn’t joking. This is the plan. This is the perfect plan. This is my perfect will and it will be done.

    Start with your own heart. Ask your heart if these things are true. If I gave my only Son to save you from the darkness would I give you back over to the darkness I saved you from?

    Once you realize that cross was not punishment on my Son for your sins but was an act of love where I let the whole world pour out its anger and wrath upon me, then you will understand. 

    Remember: Holy Spirit came upon Jesus when he came out of the river. Paul told you that I was in Christ on that cross reconciling you to myself not counting your sins against you. So who poured out wrath if we were all on that cross? Where were you? You were crucified with us on that day. Who was left? 

    Throw out all the lies you have learned and come be taught of the Spirit within you. No more lies. Wake up and see that heaven is arising within you. Once you are awake then wake up your neighbors to the fact that all they need is already within them. 

    This is the glorious gospel of peace. My Son came so you could have life and life more abundantly. Not so you could have chaos and fear. Awaken to truth and rejoice because the great day of awakening is upon you. Arise from the death of ignorance and Christ shall give you light.


    This is the end of the words He spoke to me earlier today.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time.
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael 

    For more information please click the links below:



No comments: