Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Friday, September 25, 2020

Loved Without Limit!

    An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:

Michael's Podcast



Romans Chapter Eight



8. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? Who shall lay anything to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

NAY, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.


    As I was praying today I heard Father say to me ‘All things work together for good for those who love the Lord.” I paused a moment to see what would come next. He then told me to look at these verses and see what I see in them. As I was reading them He spoke to me and asked me to listen and write and publish. Here are his words.

He said:

    Beloved, beloved, beloved; this is who you are. You are not just some kids I have somewhere. You are not just one of the many. Each of you is loved as if you are my only child. I am not divided. I do not have to love one less so that I can love one more. I want you to think about that for a moment.

    Now, in these verses you see how you were totally made free by the sacrifice of my Son. There is nothing that can divide you from my love. No mistakes or past, present or future events disqualify you from my love. I chose you before I made the world so nothing that happens in this world changes who you are to me. You may think you have messed things up and disqualified yourself from my love and provision but this is a lie. The truth is that you are loved eternally. On days you worship all day I love you. On days when you shake your fist at me and scream “Why me?” I still love you.

    My loved ones, it’s thinking in these circles that causes your frustration. You have been taught to be slaves and not to be free sons and daughters. False religion has done this to you. If you will put it out of your mind that you could ever be separated from me in any way by anything you would be at peace.

    My loved ones, all things work together for good for those who love me and are called according to my purpose. Let me ask you a question. If you were chosen before the creation of the world to be conformed into the image of my Son, then would you say that you were called for a purpose? All are called. Even the ones who don’t choose me were chosen by me. My love never fails. Eventually my love for them will overcome all things and they will surrender to my love. Even the mighty Apostle who endured tortuous events on earth fell as a dead man when he encountered my Son in his glory. Do you really think anyone can resist my love?

    As you go about your daily lives and problems arise don’t think about the problems. If you will focus on me and on love and be about your calling then all things will work together for your good. Remember that this is love: Not that you loved me but that I loved you. 

    Focus on this love when you are having difficulties. Don’t see your problem as something that divides you from me but see it as something that does not affect my love for you. As you do this you will overcome every obstacle in your path. See every challenge as an opportunity to see the power of my love for you at work in your lives.

    I want you to stop focusing on worldly events and politics and fear and focus on my love. Most of what people are fighting over is fear. Fear of not being loved as much as another. Fear of not having enough. Fear of someone taking what they have. If they would embrace my love instead of their problems then the fear would be driven away and the fighting would stop. Love truly is the answer to all problems.

    So my loved ones; lift up your heart. Rejoice in my love for you and let my love be all that you need. This is why my Son told the church to return to its first love. As long as you focus on love first then all other things will work out without your effort. It is like any relationship. If you focus on love the other things seem to work out fine.

    Never for one second think that you can be separated from me or my love for you. We are not two. We are one. We are joined in spirit and bound together by my power, not yours. Do you remember that I hold all things together by the word of my power? What I joined together no one or no other thing can separate. So when faced with a problem say this prayer.

“Father, we have an obstacle. I know your love is greater than this problem. I know you have loved me since before the world was made. I am going to give you this problem as I focus on how much you love me and I am going to hide myself in your love and the problem will dissolve because of your love for me.”

    This is the prayer of truth. You are loved without limit. You are adored and cherished and you are my delight. Focus on my love and only my love and all things will work out according to plan. Remember all things work together for good because you love me and are called according to my purpose. My purpose is to show you how much you are loved until you are never, ever, ever afraid of anything again. Remember my child: You are loved without limit!



    This is the end of the words He spoke to me earlier today,
I hope you are encouraged by these words,
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael 

    For more information please click on the links below: