Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Abounding Peace


    An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:



    As I was praying today Father spoke to me and asked me to listen, write and publish. Here are his words. He said:

    My beloved ones; you are more loved than you could ever imagine. There is a war going on for the attention of your heart. The world longs to drag you down into political arguments and worrisome things about the division among you. They make you believe that you are divided when you are not.

    I told you in the scriptures that old things have passed away and all things have become new. Some of you are awake and understand these things and some are totally asleep and unaware that things have changed and some of you are in between awake and asleep.

    Through the blood of my Son I made you all one. He told you that if he be lifted up (crucified) then he would draw “all men” unto him. Do you remember that it is written that if one died for all then all died?

    Raging against the darkness of ignorance will not fix the ignorance. The only way to change the world is to display the love light that is within you. This will lead those who are asleep into the glorious light of day. So how do you do this? You must do as you were taught in the letter to the Ephesians. Do you remember what our beloved Paul told you?

    "For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. "

    As you fellowship with Holy Spirit within you, your spirit will be filled with our strength to understand how much you are loved. As you become totally rooted and grounded in our love, you will understand that love is the reason for all we have done and all we will ever do. This understanding will make you truly alive. Only knowing how much you are loved will empower you to live and be as Christ lives.

    Do you remember what I said? “This is my “Beloved” Son in whom I am well pleased.” Knowing how much he is loved is the basis for all the miracles and wonders that my Son accomplished. Those who seek for power will not find power or love. Those who seek for love will find love and power.

    Knowing how much you are loved will change everything in your world. As you come to know our love there will be no room for fear in your lives anymore. Overflowing peace will abound in your hearts until it spills over into the world, changing all who are around you. This is how you change the world. Jesus didn’t come railing against the government or railing against the darkness. He just let the love in his heart change everyone he met.

    As you learn how much you are loved you will no longer fear the events in the world. You will understand that we came to save the world because of our love. You will believe the words of the prophet Isaiah who spoke the truth when he said that to the increase of my Son’s government and of peace there shall be no end. Our Kingdom will grow and grow until it fills the earth with love. No one or no government can stop what is coming. On earth as in heaven is coming and is already here if you understand that it is within you.

    So my loved ones surrender to my love for you and let me drive away the fear in your hearts and let me fill you with my abounding peace. You don’t have to live in worry and wonder. You can live in peace and harmony and in faith that all things will change for the better.

    Let go of anything that does not bring peace. Trust in my plan and be filled with my abounding peace!



    This is the end of the words he spoke to me earlier today.
I hope you are encouraged by these words,
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael 

     For more information please click the links below: