Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Never Be Afraid

    An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:

michael's podcast



Habakkuk Chapter Three

17. Even though the fig trees have no blossoms,

and there are no grapes on the vines;

even though the olive crop fails,

and the fields lie empty and barren;

even though the flocks die in the fields,

and the cattle barns are empty,

yet I will rejoice in the LORD!

I will be joyful in the God of my salvation!

The Sovereign LORD is my strength!

He makes me as surefooted as a deer,

able to tread upon the heights. 



    I know things in the natural world look dark these days. But we are not natural people. We are children of the Almighty God. As I was praying for each of you this day and asking Father for encouraging words to share with you He spoke to me and said:

    My Son, listen and write and publish and tell my loved ones to never give in to fear. If you want to change what you see with your natural eyes you have to change what you see with the eyes of your heart. Things don’t change from outside in but change from inside out.

    Generations of people have traded faith for fear and this is what you see in the world today. You are powerful people who are born as a powerful spirit. This spirit within you has the power to create. You can choose to use this power to create good and bad. Whatever you meditate on in your heart comes into the physical world whether good or bad. This is why you must change your thoughts to change your world.

    The key is simple. Change your thoughts and change your world. Think of everything man has created in the world. Did it begin in the physical realm or in the realm of thought? It begins as a thought in the mind of a man, woman or child and then by the power within you it is brought forth into physical form.

    What I am saying my beloved is that you are causing your own chaos. Not just you specifically but as a whole. Those who would rule over you know this and this is why they show you bad news continually until you are unable to imagine good things. Sadly because most of my church believes in a cruel God who wants to punish the world I have already forgiven, they assume evil must advance until punishment comes. As I have told you before, this is not my plan.

    My plan is simple: As it is in heaven: So let it be on earth! You have been taught to fear the future when the future is glorious! Religious zealots who don’t know what day they are in are taking past events and projecting them into the future. All they know is gloom and doom and this they preach and use the collective power of the people who follow them to create chaos.

    Once again consider the cross of my Son. Would I send him to die and save the world and then hand it over to my enemy? Would I tell him that he failed and I must turn the world that he died to save over to an enemy? Should I tell him that his blood was not enough and I’m sorry Son but we just can’t overcome the evil?

    Am I not Love? Does love ever fail? No, love always wins! I promised you in scripture that all would know me from the least to the greatest. I promised you that it is my will that none should perish. I promised you that every knee would bow and every tongue confess that my Son is Lord and do so not in shame but for the sake of bringing me glory? My loved ones; what part of on earth as it is in heaven do you not understand?

    My beloved ones; rest your minds and your hearts. Put away the earth and set your minds on things above. Look at the stars in the sky. Look at the sun and look at all the things I created. Consider this and how easily I put them in their places. Consider the fact that I didn’t even break a sweat to do this! Now look at the problem you are facing and ask yourselves. Which is harder, build a universe or fix my problem? When you take fear out of the equation then all that is left is faith. Just remember; I am big, your problems are small.

    Think continually on these words: My Father loves me so much that He sent his Son and then Holy Spirit came upon the Son. And then as our beloved Paul told you in his letter to the Corinthians that I was in Christ on that cross reconciling the cosmos to myself, not counting your sins against you. What does this mean? It means that the entirety of the Godhead was on that cross. Remember I told you that the fullness of God was bodily in Christ? We came to save you because we love you. If we would do this for you then why do you think there is a limit for what you can receive?

    Moses made a covenant as a representative of all. His covenant demanded death for all who broke it. So when all had broken it all had to die. So we came and represented all mankind and took the punishment of that covenant. We were unwilling for you to be doomed forever because of your mistakes. Christ not only kept all the commandments and fulfilled the law but he also took all the punishment of the law and fulfilled the punishment also. This was done because we love you and we love all mankind.

    When this covenant was fulfilled we made a new one. Christ represented all of you as a man and made that covenant as you and for you. This new covenant was not guaranteed by the blood of animals but by the blood of my Son. The old covenant was completed by his blood and the covenant was guaranteed by his blood. All your future mistakes were payed in advance by the sacrifice of my Son. Some would say that this means you have a license to act foolishly. If you think this then you don't understand the power of my grace to lead you into holiness. 

    This is the new covenant: I will walk in you and live in you and I will be your very own personal God and you will be my child. I will write my love laws on your heart and in your minds. Your laws are internal and not external. I will never, ever, ever remember your sins. Do you remember that this was written in the letter to the Hebrews?

    And the Holy Spirit also testifies that this is so. For he says,

“This is the new covenant I will make with my people on that day, says the LORD:

I will put my laws in their hearts, and I will write them on their minds.”

Then he says, “I will never again remember their sins and lawless deeds.”

And when sins have been forgiven, there is no need to offer any more sacrifices.



    I told you all these things so that you would know that you are secure. No matter what you see around you there is this anchor for your faith to rest upon. As you fill your hearts with my peace and my promises these things will begin to appear in your physical world. Peace will break out and wars will end. Conflict will be overtaken by brotherly love. I promised you I would make one people out of all nations and tribes and tongues. This is my plan so as my people begin to trust my plan they will put aside the doom and gloom and it will disappear from the earth.

    Please my loved ones: Rest your mind and throw away your worries. You are one with me so what do you have to be afraid of? Remember what Paul said? “To live is Christ and to die is gain!” The worst the world can do is promote you to heaven so what is there to fear?

    My children, my beloved children; I am with you and in you and I Am the creative power within you. As a man thinks in his heart so is he. Change your thoughts and change your world!

    Rest in my love for you and when trouble comes to mind think of my love instead. Think of how I gave all I had because I wanted to demonstrate my loving grace to you forever! 

    This is love, not that you loved me but I loved you. This must be the anchor for your mind. Meditate on my love until fear is not even in your vocabulary. Love each other with the love I give you. Remember my beloved: Never be afraid!



    This is the end of the words He spoke to me this morning. 
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael 


    For more information please click the links below.