Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Thursday, February 11, 2021

A World Called Yes

 

Matthew Chapter Six

6. But when you pray, go away by yourself, shut the door behind you, and pray to your Father in private. Then your Father, who sees everything, will reward you.

Matthew Chapter Eighteen

2. Jesus called a little child to him and put the child among them.  Then he said, “I tell you the truth, unless you turn from your sins and become like little children, you will never get into the Kingdom of Heaven.  So anyone who becomes as humble as this little child is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Second Peter One

3.  According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

Second Corinthians Chapter One

20. For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.

Colossians Chapter One

27. To them God chose to make known how great among the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

 


    As I sat down to study today these verses started bubbling up in my heart in no particular order. I read them over and over and as usual my loving Father spoke to me and asked me a question. He said, do you want to live in a world called yes? It sounded great to me so I said Yes Sir I do before I even thought about it.  He then began to speak and asked me to write down these words and share them with you.


He said:

    My loved ones; there is so much more inside you than you have known. You are my temple and I live fully inside each of you but most of you haven’t searched inside because you are always looking outside. All of my promises are a resounding Yes and a joyful Amen in Christ and Christ is in you. I am telling you that all you need or want is already paid for and is already inside you in spiritual power just waiting on you to come in and get it.


    My loved ones; the same Spirit that created all things is within you. All the creative power that created all things is available and awaiting your response. You are the temple and inside of you is the holiest place. I am the Father who dwells in this secret place that I made for us to be together as one. When you were told to go inside and shut your door my Son was not speaking of a natural place but the secret place within your own spirit that no one can access but me and you. I call this place “Yes” because anything you come here and ask me for is already yours.


    This power can only be accessed by heart and not by mind. A good man from the good treasure of his heart brings forth things old and new. As a man thinks in his heart so is he. Guard your heart for out of it flows the issues of life. Where most of my children pray is they pray with their minds and not with their hearts. They never get deep enough to tap into the spiritual power of yes that is within each of you.


    True prayer is a heart thing and not a mind thing. This is why you were told that whatsoever you “Desire” “when you pray” to believe that it’s already yours. Desire is not of the mind but an emotion of the heart. You might want ice cream with your mind but you desire your children’s safety with all your heart. Do you see the difference? Most prayer never makes it into heart level and so most prayers never seem to get answered.

    

    So how does this work you ask? It’s very simple. Within you is the creative power to produce all things. This power is waiting for you to deposit your desire within the power and it will bring forth what you desire. The power will take whatever form you desire and become what you are wanting but it’s up to you.


    Most of my children come into this place to beg me for what you want but that doesn’t work. I have given you the keys to the kingdom. I have given you the kingdom within you for you to fulfill your role as joint heir with my Son to rule and reign upon the earth. All of creation is not waiting on me to do something but is awaiting you to wake up and realize you are in control.

    If you become humble as a child you will realize that all has been given you already and all I need you to do is bring your desire into the secret place to mix with my spiritual power and what you desire is then formed in your life. Like a child you must come into the secret place and just daydream about what you want. It really is that simple. See the thing you want as already yours or the situation you are praying about already resolved. Dream about it in the secret place and your Father who sees in secret rewards you openly by giving you the creative power to have it. There are no limits. You were told whatsoever you desire. But you must get into the heart level to be in the creative power.


    This works the same in reverse. Have you read this scripture? What I greatly feared has come upon me. Fear is the reverse of this truth. What you worry about reaches heart level and the thing you worried about is created. The power within you is neutral. You are in charge of this power so whatever you think deeply about in your heart comes to pass. This is why you warned over and over to "fear not" because you shouldn't use the power within you to create things that will harm you.  So change what you dream about and you will change your world.


    My loved ones; this is the secret to prayer. Don’t pray to me way out in heaven. Look to me inside you. I am within. Any prayer directed outside is not directed at me. the desire and the spirit power to create the desire is within you. It's not external. Prayer is not what you ask. Prayer is what you desire. Come into this world called “Yes” that is within you with boldness knowing that the answer was and is always yes. I gave my only Son for you and I will not withhold anything from you.  Once the idea that I would ever say no is removed from your thoughts then you will have great success. I can't say no because I already gave you the power of creation and that power is yours to freely use. 


    Think about these scriptures. By his stripes you were healed. Jesus became poor that you could be made rich. I have already given you all things that pertain to life and godliness. I have blessed you with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ who is in you. Don’t go looking outside for what is within you already.


    When you come to pray you must take time to shut the door behind you. Take a few moments and block out the world and think on the promises I just reminded you of. Come into this world called “Yes” within you and remind yourself that I already said yes to your prayer. Come boldly in faith. If there is any possibility of no within you then you are still being double minded. This double mindedness frustrates the power within you and stops the creative power from forming into your desire. So come in faith.


    When you know the door is shut behind you, fellowship with me and make your requests known unto me with thanksgiving. Knowing that you already have the answer will give you great joy so you can fellowship with me making melody in your heart with singing. While you are here the desire in your heart will cause the Great Spirit power within you to form the thing you desire and bring it into the physical world. Think of it as a living 3D printer. You bring the desire and the spirit power takes that desire and spirit material and forms the physical object you desire or changes the situation to the outcome you have determined.


    Remember my loved ones you must reach heart level for this to happen. Just as intimacy between a husband and wife brings forth children, intimacy between desire and Sprit brings forth whatever you need or want. This is how we created the world. Spirit hovered over the deep. My Son sent his desire into that Spirit in word form and the earth was formed. It’s the same reason you are here. We desired greatly to have children to share our home, our love and our eternity with. Your bodies are created but your spirit was born of us. The part of you that is eternally alive came from our desire mixed with Spirit. That which is born of Spirit is Spirit. You were born of incorruptible seed. We multiplied ourselves and called the being you. 


    So my loved ones there is a world called “Yes”. This world exists inside you. Whatever you desire is available if you will bring that desire into the creative womb within you where we live. It gives me great joy to give you this kingdom power. Just remember to use this power in love and not in anger. You have the keys to the kingdom. You have great power and you don’t realize it. Your life may seem formless and void just like the earth was, but you have the power to change it within you.


    Come into the secret place within you and bring me your desires. Know that the answer is always yes and put unbelief out of your life. If you fail then keep trying. You will learn to use the power you were given. You will get better as you practice. It’s easy to fall back into the old way of throwing prayers at the sky and hoping they succeed but don’t do that. Keep coming into this world called “Yes” until what you see inside becomes what you see outside. All of creation is waiting for you to take your place as co creator with me.


    I love you dear ones. Come into the world called “Yes” today and fellowship with me. While you are here you can dream about what you want your world to look like. While you are dreaming about it the creative power of my Spirit will take your desire and form it and deposit into you physical world. It’s that simple. The kingdom is so simple that a little child can do it. If you can day dream you can change your world.  Come out of doubt and unbelief. Come live with me in Yes.

 

    This is the end of the words He spoke to me moments ago.

I hope you are encouraged by these words.

Until next time,

Grow Rich in His Grace,

I love you all,

michael


For more information please click the links below:


michael's podcast


michael on iTunes/Apple Podcasts