Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Saturday, February 20, 2021

Blessed in My Rest!

   

An audio version of this message will be available soon at the link below:


michael's podcast



Hebrews Chapter Four

1. Therefore, since a promise remains of entering His rest, let us fear lest any of you seem to have come short of it. For indeed the gospel was preached to us as well as to them; but the word which they heard did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in those who heard it. For we who have believed do enter that rest, as He has said:

“So I swore in My wrath,
‘They shall not enter My rest,’ ”

Although the works were finished from the foundation of the world. For He has spoken in a certain place of the seventh day in this way: “And God rested on the seventh day from all His works”; and again in this place: “They shall not enter My rest.”

Since therefore it remains that some must enter it, and those to whom it was first preached did not enter because of disobedience, again He designates a certain day, saying in David, “Today,” after such a long time, as it has been said:

“Today, if you will hear His voice,
Do not harden your hearts.”

For if Joshua had given them rest, then He would not afterward have spoken of another day. There remains therefore a rest for the people of God. For he who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works as God did from His.

Let us therefore be diligent to enter that rest, lest anyone fall according to the same example of disobedience. For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.




    I woke up this morning with these scriptures speaking to me. I rehearsed them over and over in my heart. So I got up and read them over and over and as I was reading Father spoke to me and asked me to write down these words and share them with you. He said:



    My loved ones; it’s time to be blessed in my rest! So many are weary because they fall just as the ones I freed from bondage in Egypt fell to unbelief. Many still refuse to enter the rest that was provided. Many still don’t believe that I loved you so much I provided a place flowing with milk and honey and everything you could ever desire. Many only know of toil and strife and scratching out a living by hard work and self promotion. This is not my way.


    My loved ones, I put my beloved Adam in a garden of pleasure. Everything you could ever want was there. The garden was planted and growing and all man had to do was oversee it. The first Adam failed but the last Adam who is my Son from heaven didn’t fail. He also came to a garden but did not give in to temptation. He chose death over falling to temptation.


    Do you remember that my Son told you that he would be lifted up (crucified) and he would draw all men unto him? He took away the entire curse that came with the fall in the first garden. He took it for every one for all time. He drew the failures of all men unto himself upon the cross. No one was excluded!


    No longer would men have to be slaves because of the failure of one man. By the success of one man all can enter into the garden again and prosper. By taking the crown of thorns on his own head he took away the curse that was put on the land of thorns and thistles. Blood flowed down from his head so that sweat wouldn’t have to flow from yours.


    What I am saying my beloved is that you don’t have to sweat and worry and toil. There is a way of rest and that is the way of my kingdom. If you believe that anything is left unfinished you are in unbelief. Holy Spirit coming upon all men on the day of Pentecost is proof that in my eyes men are holy. All the guilt was done away with and The Spirit who is always Holy is at home in man.


    My beloved ones, you are free for freedom’s sake. You don’t have to slave away to make your living. You don’t have to toil and strive and worry. That is the way of the world and not the way of the kingdom. There is a place of rest where all the works are already finished and you don’t have to wait on what was already done.


    Here is where most fail to enter my rest. They believe they have to use faith to get what they want. Their faith is misdirected. Faith is not in any event or happening. True faith is belief in my Son and knowing with all your heart he finished all that needed finishing. True faith is not hoping something will happen but knowing it already did. The works were finished before the world began. Whatever you could ever need was provided before you arrived on earth. I calculated all you would need before you came. I provided you with health and wealth and any other thing you could ever need before you were born. This why you were told what ever you desire when you pray believe they are already yours. You must believe the answer was already given before you ask.


    Let’s look at this in the life of my Son Jesus and see how it works. He was the Lamb of God and the stable is where he was born. Did he have to wait on them to build the stable? Those whom you call the wise men brought him gold for his journey while he was still a young child. All that was needed for his family to move to Egypt and back was given before they left. The boy with the loaves and fishes that were to be multiplied was in his place with the loaves and fishes when they were needed. The man with the donkeys was in his place with the donkeys when they were needed. The man with the pitcher of water was in his place when needed. The woman who anointed him with the perfume was there with the perfume right on time. The tomb he needed to be buried in was in its place and paid for when needed. The one who carried his cross was in his place when needed. Do you see the pattern here? All you could ever need has already been provided. It was mapped out and planned out before you were born.


    Here is my promise to you. If you will stop worrying and start believing the true gospel then all you need will show up in your life when you need it. This is the blessed rest I spoke of. Instead of worrying and losing sleep over troubles you can enter into my rest and trust me and fellowship with me and know that all you need will come to you not because of your works but because of the works of Christ my beloved Son. He finished the work and you can enter the rest with him. Your spirit knows this and is seated with him in the place of rest at my right hand.


    The true gospel is not do this and don’t do that. The true gospel is that if you believe with your heart of hearts in my Son and if you believe that He is Lord and Christ and that I raised him from the dead then you will be saved from every trouble. You don’t have to look at the trouble or the problem. You have to learn to keep your eyes and your hope and your faith rested in my Son. You don’t have to try to build your faith and believe I will heal you or provide what you need. All you have to believe is that Jesus is my Son and I raised him from the dead. This is beloved rest. Jesus is the rest you entered into. You are in Christ and he is at rest.


    The gospel is not a religion of rules and laws. The gospel is simple child like faith that your Dad loves you so much he provided more than you could ever need before you were born and gave it to you freely as your inheritance. Even in the natural world your inheritance is not something you work for but something that was given to you by your parents.


    True faith does not say “if I believe this event will happen and I don’t give up then I’ll have what I want.” True faith says “My Father provided all I could ever need before I was born and he will show me how to receive it if I will come fellowship in the secret place. Instead of worry I will listen for his voice telling me where to pick up what was already given to me.


    As I told you before everything that is made is created by things you can’t see with your natural eyes. All of creation is finished in the spirit realm. Your only labor is to believe it’s already done and come get it. I didn’t tell you to set the table, I told you to come and dine.


    My beloved ones, there is a much better way than most of my people are living. They still believe they are under some curse and don’t know that my Son took away all curses. You can’t call unclean what I already cleansed. You can’t curse what I already blessed. The only thing keeping you from living in your inheritance is believing you had to do something to earn it. All I am asking you to believe is the truth. All you had to do to get it was make it out of your mother’s womb alive. You were born into my family.


    No more ten steps of faith to get what you want. No more going to war with your list of ten scriptures and trying to fight for what you want. I didn't tell you to labor with your list of promises until you get what you want. I told you to labor to enter into my rest knowing it's already done. 


    It’s not by might or by power but by my Spirit says the LORD! All you need is in the Spirit. You can enter my rest just by hearing my voice. Today if you will hear my voice don’t harden your heart. Just believe. Believe that you are my child and all you could ever need or want was already provided to you by your loving Father.


    Do you really think you can add to what Christ did for you? True faith believes that what He did was more than enough. True faith believes that it’s all finished and everything I need whether it’s health or wealth or relationships will come to me because I am the heir. True faith believes there is no sweat needed because you don’t have to “do” you just have to “be who you are” and take your place as my child. All I need is your trust.


    There is a rest remaining for my children. It is available today. All you have to do is hear my voice calling you to me and come and receive all that was already provided. Do you remember this scripture? “Man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds from my mouth? Do you remember what my beloved prophet Isaiah said?

Your own ears will hear him. Right behind you a voice will say, “This is the way you should go,” whether to the right or to the left.


    This is my rest. Not worrying which way should I go which job should I take and where should I invest? But just coming into the secret place and listening to my voice. The voice is behind you because the finished works are behind you. They were finished before you asked. Before you call I will answer. Does this sound familiar?


    My loved ones; my sweet loved ones, please come into this glorious rest with me. Stop fighting and striving to get what you want and need. Come to me in simple childlike trust and rest in me. All you ever desired is already completed. As you come into my rest and dream like a child then all you dream of will become a reality in your physical world. It was already finished. You didn’t earn it you were born with it.


    Think of it this way: Did man have to wait for me to build the world or was it built when I put him here? Did he have to plant the garden or was it planted when I put him here? Did the fish have to wait for me to build the oceans or were the oceans completed before they arrived? Did the cattle have to starve until the grass grew or was the grass already here waiting for them? Did the birds have to sit on the ground waiting on me to make trees or were the trees already here? Did the sinner have to wait on a savior or was The Lamb slain before the world was made? Didn't  my Son go to the cross and take away your sins before you were born? Did he take the stripes on his back that provided your healing before or after you got sick? The works are finished my beloved!


    My loved ones, today you are hearing my voice calling you into this rest. Will you harden your hearts and continue to try to make your own way or will you enter into the realm of the finished works and rest in me? Will you continue to labor for things that perish or will you labor to put aside all the religious shackles that bind you and enter into my rest? You don’t have to do it the way others did. You can be blessed in my rest!



    This is the end of the words He spoke to me earlier today.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace
I love you all,
michael


    For more information please click the links below:

michael's podcast


michael on iTunes


The Truth About You