Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Monday, March 15, 2021

Come Inside And Find Rest

 An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:


michael's podcast



John Chapter Fourteen

8. Philip said to him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.” Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and you still do not know me, Philip? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own authority, but the Father who dwells in me does his works. Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me, or else believe on account of the works themselves.

Ephesians Chapter Three

14. For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen


    I woke up this morning and these verses were speaking to me. They kept coming up over and over in my heart and mind. So I got up and studied them and as I was doing so Father spoke to me and asked me to write and share these words with his beloved ones: That would be you. I hope these words encourage you and help you to know his love for you. Here are his words; He said:



    My beloved ones, there is great power within you. This power is called me. I live inside you and there is nothing you need that is outside you. I dwell in your innermost being. It’s not just that I dwell there but we are joined together as one spirit and we are inseparable.


    I need you to throw away any doctrine that teaches you that you are separate from me. You were crucified and resurrected and your life is hidden in me. Your spirit lives in me and my spirit lives in you. There is no limit to what you can accomplish because the power that created all things is living inside you.


    Soon my church will awaken to this truth. They will shake off the lies that it’s man vs. God. I am and have always been on your side. The message most of you have heard is that you have to do all these things and fulfill all these legal requirements and then you will have my approval. Yes I hear some of you saying “but what about what Jesus said that the land that brings forth thistles is to be burned?” It already has been burned. The legal system that brought forth what you call religion is a garden of weeds and thorns. My Son kept every legal requirement for you and even though he was sinless he still took upon himself the punishment for breaking every law. This punishment was demanded by the law and was not an angry Father beating his child. He took all the failure and fault of the whole world and everyone in it upon himself. We did this because you are our beloved children and you are so loved. 


    My loved ones, it’s knowing that you are fully loved that brings you into the place of rest and blessing. The way for you to enter in was not made by keeping laws and rules but was made by my Son. When he was lifted up on the cross he drew you unto himself. You were so loved that he didn’t even ask you if you wanted to be saved he just did it for you and now all you must do is believe is that it’s already done.


    Any doctrine that tells you that you must do anything other than believe is not true. Your high priest who sits in the high heavens finished his work on your behalf and sat down at my right hand. He doesn’t have to offer anything else ever again. Through his cross I made peace with all things in heaven and earth and I reconciled the whole world unto myself. All that you need to do is believe and enter into the blessing that was given you and be reconciled to me.


    So what does this reconciliation mean? It means that there is nothing that can separate you from my love. You are included in all things that I do and you are not man from man you are God from God. To say anything else is to call me a liar. Paul said “it’s no longer I that live but Christ living in me.” He came to understand that the life force within himself was not human but was spirit born from my Spirit.


    Do you remember it is written that even if you are faithless I remain faithful because I cannot deny myself? This means you are my offspring. You were born of me and from me. You have a body but your body is not the life force that keeps you alive. You are the life force that keeps your body alive. No matter what you do you are still my child.


    Your behavior does not determine your last name. You are named after me because you are mine. Those of you who have and love your children understand this. You want them to do well but even if they do horrible things your love for them will never change. You were already in love with them before they were born and before they ever did good or bad in your eyes. You don’t have their name changed because they make a mistake.


    This is who you are to me. I didn’t base our relationship on your works but on the blood of my Son. There is nothing you could ever do that is so bad that it could overcome the sacrifice of my Son. It is written that my lamb was slain before the foundation of the world. This means that we understood from the beginning what it would cost to keep you eternally secure in and with us and we agreed to pay that price before you were born. Your security is not based on your works but on my love for you.


    So why am I telling you all of these things? It’s so you will come to know my love and be filled with my fullness. My fullness dwells within you already but you are not accessing it because your own conscience accuses you and tells you that you are not worthy. You must accept the sacrifice of my son and allow your conscience to be cleansed so that you have no recollection of your wrongs. Then you can be bold and realize that you are the beloved.


    It’s not some big bad devil that keeps you from being all that you are. It’s your own thoughts that have to change. You must see yourself as complete in me and whole in every way and perfectly loved. To deny that you are one with me is denying the sacrifice of my Son.


    Think of it this way. How many times have you heard this saying? “I am just a sinner saved by grace.” Now imagine how that sounds to me. Think about your own children. Imagine if they said they are not really your offspring but some old unworthy sinner that you happened to let in your house because you had pity on them. Denying that you are my beloved child and denying that you are worthy of my love is to deny me and all that I did so you could be with me for eternity.


    You must think again about who you are and how much you mean to me. Then you must realize that all you need is already done and the power to bring it forth is already within you. 


    You must end the idea of separation. We are one. As long as you look outside yourself for what you want or need then you will live in lack. I am the Father who dwells within the secret place inside you. I need you to stop looking outside for me and praying toward some external temple and realize that you are my temple. You are my house. I live inside you so why do you keep looking outside? 


    I long for those who worship in Spirit and in truth. It’s not on this mountain or that mountain or this church building or that church building or this denomination or that denomination that you worship in. Your God dwells within you in Sprit form. The same form you are inside.


    So come inside and know me as I know you. The power to change your world is not outside. I am inside and able to do exceedingly, abundantly more than you could ever ask but it will be done by power that is already within you. As long as you look outside you will never connect to the power.


    The river you seek is within you. The wonderful life you desire is within you. The God of all creation is within you. My Kingdom is within you. Throw away all doubt and unbelief. Trust in the one who loves you more than you could ever imagine. Heaven is inside you. The power is inside you. The answer to all questions is within you. I am living in your heart. Will you come in and find rest?



    This is the end of the words He spoke to me earlier this morning.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael

    For more information please click the links below: