Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Monday, March 22, 2021

The Future is Glorious!


    An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:

michael's podcast




Isaiah Chapter Eleven

Out of the stump of David’s family will grow a shoot.

Yes, a new Branch bearing fruit from the old root.

And the Spirit of the LORD will rest on him.

The Spirit of wisdom and understanding,

The Spirit of counsel and might.

The Spirit of knowledge and the fear of the LORD.

He will delight in obeying the LORD.

He will not judge by appearance

nor make a decision based on hearsay.

He will give justice to the poor

and make fair decisions for the exploited.

The earth will shake at the force of his word,

and one breath from his mouth will destroy the wicked.

He will wear righteousness like a belt

and truth like an undergarment.

In that day the wolf and the lamb will live together;

the leopard will lie down with the baby goat.

The calf and the yearling will be safe with the lion,

and a little child will lead them all.

The cow will graze near the bear.

The cub and the calf will lie down together.

The lion will eat hay like a cow.

The baby will play safely near the hole of a cobra.

Yes, a little child will put its hand in a nest of deadly snakes without harm.

Nothing will hurt or destroy in all my holy mountain,

for as the waters fill the sea,

so the earth will be filled with people who know the LORD.





Habakkuk Chapter Two

I will stand at my guardpost

And station myself on the watchtower;

And I will keep watch to see what He will say to me,

And how I may reply when I am reprimanded.

Then the LORD answered me and said,

“Write down the vision and inscribe it clearly on tablets,

So that one who reads it may run.

“For the vision is yet for the appointed time;

It hurries toward the goal and it will not fail.

Though it delays, wait for it;

For it will certainly come, it will not delay long.

“Behold, as for the impudent one, His soul is not right within him;

But the righteous one will live by his faith.

“Furthermore, wine betrays an arrogant man,

So that he does not achieve his objective.

He enlarges his appetite like Sheol,

And he is like death, never satisfied.

He also gathers to himself all the nations

And collects to himself all the peoples.

“Will all of these not take up a song of ridicule against him,

Even a saying and insinuations against him

And say, ‘Woe to him who increases what is not his—

For how long and makes himself rich with debts!’

“Will your creditors not rise up suddenly?

And those who collect from you awaken?

Indeed, you will become plunder for them.

“Since you have looted many nations,

All the rest of the peoples will loot you.

Because of human bloodshed and violence done to the land,

To the town and all its inhabitants.

“Woe to him who makes evil profit for his household,

To put his nest on high,

To be saved from the hand of catastrophe!

“You have planned a shameful thing for your house

By bringing many peoples to an end;

So you are sinning against yourself.

“For the stone will cry out from the wall,

And the rafter will answer it from the framework.

“Woe to him who builds a city with bloodshed,

And founds a town with violence!

“Is it not indeed from the LORD of armies

That peoples labor merely for fire,

And nations become weary for nothing?

“For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.




    As I was praying today these verses came up in my heart and I thought about them and then I looked them up and studied them and as I was studying Father’s voice spoke to me and said. “My beloved one, listen and write and publish and put an end to my people’s fear.”

Here are his words He said:



    My beloved ones, do you think I don’t see? Do you think you must fight against what is going on in the world today? Do you read the above scriptures and still don’t understand my plan? It doesn’t matter what plans the corporations of the world make or the leaders of the so called governments of the world. The world is not coming to a dreadful end but to a glorious new beginning. My will is going to be done and the only problem is that many of you have listened to those who call themselves prophets and prophetesses and don’t listen to the truth in your own heart and in the scriptures.


    Do you really believe there is any one or any group of people who can change my plans? No matter what you see with your natural eyes and hear with your natural ears there is a truth that is above and beyond all that you could imagine.


    You were told in scripture that I created the ages of eternity to shower my grace and my delight upon you. Even in the logical mind it would make no sense to spend all that I had to save the world that I love and then turn it over to a monster to feed upon my children. Wake up and realize that the future is glorious. Stop listening to the doom and gloom liars and listen to the Spirit of Truth within you. All that exists in the world you see and the worlds you can’t see belongs to me. There is no power that can change that. All things were created by us and for us. Nothing is excluded.


    The lies you have been told have stopped you from sowing into your own future. Because families no longer have the generations to come in their mind they become poorer and weaker. Because so many of you have swallowed the lie of the tribulation to come you have put off planning for your children’s grand children. This must end. You must believe the truth of the glory to come and prepare your hearts for the glory that is beginning in the great awakening of truth and love.


    Anyone who tells you to fear for the future is not speaking for me. They only do this because fear sells books by the millions and when the events that they told you to be afraid of don’t happen, then they write new books and change the dates and sell them by the millions also. Think of this. If they believed their own writings would they sell the books or give them away. If they believed the world is ending then what good is the wealth they are making from selling the books? If you really believed the world was going to end next week would you go to work to make money or go and hug your loved ones? See how silly this is?


    My beloved ones; even the prophets of old could see what was coming and yet my church today is blinded by fear. One election doesn’t go the way you wanted and you think it’s the end. Stop the fear!

    Let me tell you my plan. My plan is to fill the earth with the glory of my love until no one makes war again, until no one is hungry again, until no one is harmed by anyone or anything in the whole earth. The days are beginning and will soon shine brightly when the earth is transformed into the heavenly image of the one who created it. My plan has not changed. I will change earth until it is a reflection of heaven. I know many of you can’t hear this because of your fearful eschatology but there will be a day when it’s hard to tell which place you are in.


    Do you remember what the New Covenant is? I will walk with them, live in them and I will be their God and they will be my people. What part of this is doom and gloom and some crazy person called anti Christ ruling the world? My gospel is great news! Peace on earth, good will to all men. Please stop the madness. Heaven is already inside you and if you learn to release it then it will be around you also.


    These are the beginning of days when the Mature Sons and Daughters of heaven are revealed. There will be an awakening to your true identity and with that will come great power and a great desire to put things in order. You will shake off the lies that say you are no different than the animal kingdom and that your Father was an ape.

    You will know that you are children of the Most High God and will act like it. No longer will anyone be concerned with violence and fighting to get what they want but they will be hurrying to help anyone they find who is in need. My Son came to serve and that is what Sons do.


    Soon those who are gifted with great gifts will not use them to build their own ministry or congregation but will take those gifts to the streets and to the poor neighborhoods to put things in order.


    As people become unselfish then there will flow from within each of you the power to heal and deliver. Miracles will be normal and not rare. Do you remember what my prophet Zechariah said?

“On that day the LORD will defend the people of Jerusalem; the weakest among them will be as mighty as King David! And the royal descendants will be like God, like the angel of the LORD who goes before them!


    Remember that you are the New Jerusalem. My Son told you that you are the city set on a hill. You are the Royal Priesthood and the Holy Nation! Paul told you that you didn’t come to Mount Sinai with its rules and regulations but you have come to the New Jerusalem. You are the temple of God!


    This is who you are and this is what is coming! The days of the earth being filled with my glory are beginning. Don’t get stuck in the past religious doom and gloom message and miss the great day at hand. Those who cling to the tradition of lies will war against what is at hand. They will call it heretical or new age or some other word of the day, just as they did when my Son came. They said he couldn’t be from me because he ate with sinners and hung out with lowlife tax collectors and publicans. Their religious bigotry kept them from seeing the truth right before them. Don’t get caught up in the lies. Hold fast to the truth and the plan.


    My loved ones, I tell you these things because I want you to be excited about the future. If you own land then plant trees for your great, great grandchildren to build tree houses and swings on. Write them letters and put them away so that in generations to come they will know that you were thinking of them and planning for them. When you build a house build it to last for generations and think of those yet unborn who will call it home.


    Plan for your future and just because you are ill today don’t think you won’t be young and healthy tomorrow. As we get into the truth of this day to come then death will no longer be the way into heaven and as earth becomes more like heaven there won’t be a reason to die.


    Never forget that I told my Son to sit at my right hand until his enemies become his footstool. Don’t forget that I told you the last enemy to be defeated is death. Soon all death will be swallowed up by life just as night is swallowed by the morning sun and it will only be a memory. The plan is to turn earth into heaven. Are there any graveyards in heaven?


    Awaken for the glorious future is beginning today. Don’t be dismayed by what you see on your news and what you hear in the fearful voices in the pulpit. The glorious days are beginning and just as you were told in Paul’s letter that all things are being gathered together in one, things in heaven and things on earth. Soon you will know as many people in heaven as you do on earth for you are one family. The blinders will be removed from your eyes and you will see things you can’t even imagine at this time.


    My dear, sweet loved ones; don’t be afraid ever again. There is nothing to fear. You are in me and I am in you and soon all things are new and all things will be glorious!



    This is the end of the words He spoke to me earlier today.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael

For more information please click the links below: