Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Thursday, July 22, 2021

Perfect!

An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:


michael's podcast



Matthew Chapter Five

43. “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? And if you greet your brethren only, what do you do more than others? Do not even the tax collectors do so? Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.



First Corinthians Chapter Thirteen

8. Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.



Hebrews Chapter Ten

11. And every priest stands ministering daily and offering repeatedly the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. But this Man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God, from that time waiting till His enemies are made His footstool. For by one offering He has perfected forever those who are being sanctified.



First John Chapter Four

17. Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the Day of Judgment; because as He is, so are we in this world. There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love. We love Him because He first loved us.



    As I was praying today these verses came dancing through my heart and my mind. I studied them and began thinking about them. As usual my wonderful, Loving Father began to speak to me. He asked me to sit down and get ready to write and publish his words and when I was ready, He began to speak and He said:


    My loved ones; the time of perfection is upon you. Not just individually but as a beloved family. It is time to awaken to true love and let that true love perfect you in every way. In my eyes you are complete and perfect in every way but your minds have not been renewed to the truth of my love for you. When you are fully convinced you shall be whole in every way.


    For generations the thing that calls itself the church or religion has taught a message of separation and hate. They despise the ones I have always loved just because they don’t believe what religion teaches. They go as far as condemning them to hell just because they refuse to accept what they call the gospel.


    What they preach is not gospel at all for the gospel is the greatest news ever told and what they preach is hate and condemnation. I am in the process of tearing down that religious monster you call church and replacing it with the true church which is made up of people who will love as I love. I will tear it down through revelation of my love and one by one and thousand by thousand my people will come out of that bondage.


    My Son was beaten beyond recognition, then he was nailed to a cross and while bleeding and dying he loved and prayed for the ones who nailed him to that cross. Yet those who call themselves his followers hate other people just because they don’t believe as they are told to believe. All this is about to change.


    My true church is rising up. It is made up of those who love their enemies just as much as they do their closest friends; Those who spread joy and cheer and those who understand that my Son took away the sins of the world; Those who understand their part is to spread the message of reconciliation and not division. They will tell those whom the church calls lost that their sins have been taken away at the cross where my beloved Son shed his blood to wash away their failures. They will then lead them by the hand into the family that has always loved them. Just as in the story that you call the prodigal son, I am waiting with their robes and waiting to have a party for them when they wake up and realize they are not forsaken but are loved by me and all of heaven.


    This all begins because the true message of my eternal love for you and for every person who ever lived is spreading and can never be stopped. As you were told all the things that are temporary will pass away and no longer be needed when the perfection comes. Love is the perfection that is coming.


    As you read in the scriptures above my Son told you that I send rain on the just and the unjust and I love those who think they are my enemies as much as I do those who worship me day and night. This is perfection: When you are so full of love for every person that you can find no reason to condemn them. When you understand that as my Son said “They don’t know what they are doing.” Do you remember what is written in John? I did not send my Son into the world to condemn it but to save it.


    The very first part of this movement comes with what you were told in the last message. You must accept my love for you if you ever want to understand true love and begin to love your neighbor as yourself.


    Do you remember what my Son prayed before he was taken to be crucified? He said “Father, I want those whom you have given me to be with me where I am so that they can see your glory. For you loved me before the foundation of the world.”


    This is the true message. You must let it sink into your hearts that you were loved and chosen before I made the world. You were not some dark sinner who just happened to find his way into the kingdom. You are and have always been the beloved. If you will start to meditate on these things you will begin to remember where you came from and you too will remember the love I had for you even before you were born on the earth. You were told these things by my beloved Paul in his letter to the Ephesians.


    Soon you know who you are and realize that just as I sent my beloved one whom you call Jesus into the world so I sent you into the world. When this truth is settled in you then you will begin to live from your true identity. Let these words sink deep into your heart: As He is so are you in this world!


    You are my child. You were not an accident. You are here for a reason and that reason is to bring heaven to earth and to find out that you were loved in heaven where all things are perfect and you are just as loved on earth where all things are broken.


    My loved ones; remember what you were told. Seek to find out how much you are loved and don’t stop thinking about it. Think about what my beloved Son was willing to do for you because we love you. Think about every good thing that has ever happened to you. Think about those whom I sent to be here with you at this time so you would not be alone. Remember what Paul told you when he said: I bow my knee to the Father from whom all the families in heaven and on earth are named. You came from heaven and so did your family. You were family here first and then came to earth.


    So my loved ones: Think about my love constantly and let it be the only thing on your mind. Soak yourselves in my love. Fill your mind with thoughts of how much you are loved and how much you will be loved throughout eternity. As you do your minds will be renewed to my love and all fear will disappear along with doubt and unbelief. You will find yourselves full of faith and hope and will know my love that is beyond knowing and you will be filled with my fullness. There will be nothing impossible to you. My glory will be in you and around you and the nations will run to your light.


    You are my beloved ones so allow my perfect love to perfect your minds to the truth of who you truly are. You are perfectly loved for I AM Perfect love! Be perfect as I AM perfect!



This is the end of the words He spoke to me earlier today.
I hope you are encouraged by these words,
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael



    For more information please click the links below: