Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Saturday, July 31, 2021

No Separation!

    An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:

michael's podcast



John Chapter Seventeen

20. Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.



First Corinthians Chapter Twelve

12. For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is Christ. For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free and have all been made to drink into one Spirit. For in fact the body is not one member but many.



Ephesians Chapter Four

1. I therefore, a prisoner for the Lord, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to the one hope that belongs to your call: one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.



Ephesians Chapter Five

25. Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her, that he might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, so that he might present the church to himself in splendor, without spot or wrinkle or any such thing, that she might be holy and without blemish. In the same way husbands should love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. For no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as Christ does the church, because we are members of his body. “Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.” This mystery is profound, and I am saying that it refers to Christ and the church.



    As I was praying today these verses bubbled up in my heart so I looked them up and as I was studying them my Father spoke to me and asked me to write down his words and share them with you. He said:

    My beloved ones: Listen closely: There is no separation between us. It’s not me and you, for as you were told in scripture that he who is joined to the Lord is “One” spirit.

    You must stop thinking of yourselves as separate from me. The whole purpose of what my beloved Son did on the cross and in the grave and through the resurrection was to end every idea that you are separate from us.

    Most of the problems you have come from believing that there is separation between us. You are the body of Christ. What does that mean? If you were walking down the street would someone say “hey there is John Smith and his body?” You must put away all thoughts of being separated from me in any way and start thinking “with” me instead of thinking “of” me.

    As I told you before there is a family that rules all of creation. This family is called God. You are part of the family. You were baptized into the “one” spirit by my beloved Son. I am your Father and I am head of the ruling family but you are part of the family also. My Son is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. How long will you deny who you are and not see yourselves as Kings, Priests, and Lords?

    You are one with me and what I joined together let no man put asunder. Yet this is what religion has tried to do to you. It tries to make you see yourselves as sinners and separate from me. You were chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world and the only way you have ever separated yourselves from me is in your thoughts.

    Think about my Son when he was at the grave of Lazarus. He didn’t beg me to raise him from the dead. He only said “I thank you Father that you always hear me.” I heard the cry of his heart. For we are one just as you and I are one. When I see you I see him for you are both my children.


    Practice this: When you face a trial or trouble of any kind don’t beg me and say God help me. Look at the problem and look at yourself and say “Father, what shall we do?” You must learn to see me in you. It’s Christ in you the hope of glory. Stop looking outside for me for I live in you and you live in me. We are one being.

    It’s the prayers you ask in the name of my Son that are answered. In other words; you must believe you have the same last name as my Son. The prayer of faith is not an outsider begging for mercy but a son and daughter who know they are one with their Father asking that what is already theirs will appear unto them.

    Do you remember the scripture that says you have already been given everything that pertains to life and godliness? You lack nothing except the revelation that all things are already yours and all you have to do is bring them from within you into the outside world. Again, do you remember what my Son told you? A good man out of the treasure of “his heart” brings forth good things. All things are finished and all things are within you. You are lacking nothing!

    My loved ones; please stop seeing us as separate. I included you in all that I have ever done. The heavens and the earth are your inheritance. There are no limits except the ones you put on yourselves because of unbelief. 

    We are not two separate beings. We are one Sprit. You must see yourselves as already joined to me. As you were told by our beloved Paul: I am the Father from whom “every” family in heaven and on earth are named. There is “One” God and Father of all who is above all and in you all. 

    As He “my beloved Son” is, so are you in this world. You have the same Father and you are just as much my child as He is! You are just as loved and just as treasured and just as much my greatest joy! Let this sink in! You are not separate from us. We are one and you are one with us. There is no separation!



    This is the end of the words He spoke to me moments ago.
I hope you are encouraged by these words,
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael

    For more information please click the links below: