Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Saturday, July 10, 2021

The Beloved Ones


    An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:

michael's podcast



First John Chapter Four

7. Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love. In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him. In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.

No one has ever seen God. But if we love each other, God lives in us, and his love is brought to full expression in us.

And God has given us his Spirit as proof that we live in him and he in us. Furthermore, we have seen with our own eyes and now testify that the Father sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. All who declare that Jesus is the Son of God have God living in them, and they live in God. We know how much God loves us, and we have put our trust in his love.

God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them. And as we live in God, our love grows more perfect. So we will not be afraid on the day of judgment, but we can face him with confidence because we live like Jesus here in this world.

Such love has no fear, because perfect love expels all fear. If we are afraid, it is for fear of punishment, and this shows that we have not fully experienced his perfect love. We love each other because he loved us first.


John Chapter Fifteen

9. As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.


Ephesians Chapter Three

14. For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.


Romans Chapter Eight

38. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.



    As I often do I was praying today and all of these verses started speaking to me. I looked them up and read them over and over. I knew Father wanted to tell me something so I got to my quiet place and listened for his voice. He began speaking and asked me to write these words and share them with his beloved ones. So I asked him “who are your beloved ones?” and he replied “anyone who ever has been or ever will be in the womb of a woman I love all who were ever conceived.”

    He said; my loved ones; you seek for answers but there is only one answer and that is love. You were told to love me with all your heart and your neighbor as yourself but here is the problem. Most of you do love others but you do not love or even like yourselves because you don’t know how much you are loved and how important you are to me. False religion has told you that you are just an old sinner when that is the biggest lie ever told. You are and have always been my beloved.


    Most of you see yourselves through the eyes of past failures and mistakes. You see your weakest moments and you forget what wonderful things I have done through you. Most of you have experienced my love a few times in your life but that is not the answer. The answer is to abide continually in my love moment by moment.

    Soon the whole world will awaken as the beloved ones. All things will change. As you are strengthened with all might in your inner being then my love will overflow through you and change everything around you.

    So how do you experience my love continually? It was taught to you by our beloved Paul in his letter to the Romans when he told you that my love is shed abroad in your hearts by my Spirit. The reason you receive power when Holy Spirit comes upon you is because I am love and Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Love. 

     The reason my church seems so powerless compared to the early church is because you don’t know how much you are loved. “For God so loved the world” was the life and message of the early church but most of you have forgotten what that means. 

    False religion tells you that I only love the ones who said the secret prayer and who keep all the laws and who give money to the church. My Son is the lamb who took away the sins of the whole world. Your job is to make them understand they are forgiven and lead them home to my love.

    Love never fails. So love is the most powerful thing of all. You can’t separate me from my love for love is not what I do or a feeling I have but I am love. You are love also because you are born of me. Not knowing you are adored causes you to lose hope in trials and to give up on your dreams because the situations around you seem hopeless. Once you build your lives upon the truth that you are the beloved then your hope and faith will soar to heights you never imagined!

    My loved ones, my love is not based on your actions. If you hated me with every thought and cursed me with every breath you would still be my beloved. Can a loving mother hate the child that she carried in her womb? You were born not of the will of the flesh but of my Spirit and so loved you are, and loved you will be for eternity.

    All the answers you seek are in my love. Once you know you are loved then your faith becomes powerful. You understand that the love of your eternity gave everything because of that love and so you know that not one of your prayers will go unanswered. Faith in my love is the basis for all other faith. Faith works by love so little love, little faith.

    It is the same with hope. As long as you know you are the beloved ones then you will not lose hope and give up. Your faith in my eternal love will become the anchor for your hope and your hope will not fail. No matter what happens around you or happens to you your hope will continually abound.

    My loved ones: Stop all other pursuits and stop all your searching until you have searched out the depths of my love. This is the reason for all the problems in the church and what you call the world.

    Think on these things: A person who is filled with my love for them will not seek love from the world.

    A person who knows they are loved and have a father that provides all they could ever want or need will not steal.

    A person who know they are loved beyond their wildest dreams only wants to share that love with everyone they meet and they could not do anything but love their neighbor.

    So these are the laws of the Spirit of life who made you free from that old law of sin and death and we will speak of that in a few moments. A person walking in the love they are loved with needs no supervision but flourishes with good deeds abounding. Doing good deeds is no longer a chore but becomes one of the greatest joys in your life.

    So my loved ones please; again I say please; set aside all that you are studying and doing and seek to find out just how much you are loved. It truly is the answer to every problem in the church and in the world.

    Remember that my love is placed in your heart by my Spirit, so listen to the love words that Holy Spirit is speaking to you. Listen to the comfort words and the encouraging words that Holy Spirit speaks to you. This is how you will know my love and be filled with my fullness. When you are completely full of my love and my grace then you will want for nothing.

    I love you with all I am. I always have. I chose you and you didn’t choose me. I chose you in the days before the creation of the world. You did not become the beloved. You were born the beloved. Now come inside the secret place and experience my love.



    This is the end of the words He spoke to me moments ago.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael



    For more information please click the links below: