Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Sunday, February 13, 2022

Be The Beloved!

    An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:

michael's podcast



First John Chapter Three

See how very much our Father loves us, for he calls us his children, and that is what we are! But the people who belong to this world don’t recognize that we are God’s children because they don’t know him.

First John Chapter Four

7. Dear friends, let us continue to love one another, for love comes from God. Anyone who loves is a child of God and knows God. But anyone who does not love does not know God, for God is love.

God showed how much he loved us by sending his one and only Son into the world so that we might have eternal life through him. This is real love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins.



    As I was praying today Father spoke to me and said to me: “Tell my beloved ones to be my beloved!” I asked him what he meant and he gave me the scriptures above and asked me to listen and write and publish his words for all to hear. So here are his words: He said:


    My beloved ones! That is who you are. You are not my servants but my beloved children. Most of the ones whom I love are trying so hard to do something but what I really want is for you to believe and be who you are. Stop striving to become good enough for me to love. Embrace my love and all the things you are trying to overcome with moral will power will just melt away in the fire of my love. You don’t need a twelve step program. You need to know how much I adore you.


    My loved ones; hear me my loved ones! You are mine, you have always been mine and you will always be mine. I loved you and chose you before we made the world. You were not made for the world. The world was made for you. I began in scripture describing a garden that is both internal and external. As you grow the garden within you then the garden around you will become like the one you groom inside. All this is done in love and not in labor. By understanding who you are and why you are then you will bear much fruit from the garden within until the garden without is glorious.


    My children please stop the madness! You don’t become more like me by doing. You become more like me by revelation that you are like me! You are spirit of my Spirit. You are my greatest desire and you are loved beyond your wildest imagination. It is by embracing my love that you will find your greatest joy. You will understand as my Son did when he prayed for you. He prayed that you would understand that you are one with us as he and I are one because I loved him before the world was and I love you the same.


    So please my loved ones: Stop trying to do and rest in my love. Do you remember what our beloved Paul told the Galatians? He told them about the works of the flesh and then told them about the fruit of the Spirit. Trying to become more spiritual by fleshly means is useless. It's by the spirit that you overcome these things.  The spirit of my love who dwells within you will produce great abundance but it only comes about by being. An apple tree doesn’t bear apples by striving. It bears apples because it is an apple tree.


    You are a spirit tree. The blind man whom my Son healed saw you. He said I see men as trees walking. His spirit eyes were opened first and then his natural eyes. You are living spirit tree and will bear fruit of the Spirit by resting in your true nature which is holiness.


    My loved ones you can rest in my love and let my love care for you. I have already given you all that you could ever need and these things are accessed by faith in who you are and who you are one with, not faith in what you do. So many of my children believe they are blessed by works and that is not it at all. You are blessed because you are loved! Once you understand that you are the heir of my love then all the things the heir possesses will flow from you and be given to you. Once you stop struggling and realize that you already own all that I have then you can have the fatted calf anytime you want.


    I long to lavish the great gifts of my love upon you but so many of you are too busy trying to please me that you don’t just spend time in my embrace letting me love you. Those of you with grown children will understand this. When you remember the times you spent with them when they were small what do you remember? Do you remember how many times they did their chores our how many times they fell asleep in your lap? 


    Our beloved one whom you call John understood this. While other disciples were busy doing things or planning things John took the good part and laid his head upon my Son’s chest and listened to the heartbeat of God. Which is better? Doing busywork or listening to my heartbeat?


    Please understand that spending time with me resting in me is the most important thing you can do. Some of you struggle with this. You think because you get in the quiet place and don’t hear words or see visions then you have failed. Think again about your children who fell asleep on your lap. Were you busy speaking to them or just hugging them and wrapping them in your heart while they slept? So if you come into a quiet place and rest in me and fall asleep that is perfectly fine. I give my beloved rest as you were told in scripture.


    Remember my beloved; you are my beloved, so be my beloved! Don’t spend time in worry; spend time in thinking about how much you are loved. Our beloved Paul told you that nothing in this world or any other world can separate you from my love. So rest in my love and be my beloved!



    This is the end of the words He spoke to me earlier today.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael

    For more information please click the links below: