Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Thursday, February 3, 2022

Heaven's Mandate



An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below.

Michael's Podcast



John Chapter Three

For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Luke Chapter Six

27. “But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you. To him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer the other also. And from him who takes away your cloak, do not withhold your tunic either. Give to everyone who asks of you. And from him who takes away your goods do not ask them back. And just as you want men to do to you, you also do to them likewise.

“But if you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them. And if you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners do the same. And if you lend to those from whom you hope to receive back, what credit is that to you? For even sinners lend to sinners to receive as much back. But love your enemies, do good, and lend, hoping for nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High. For He is kind to the unthankful and evil. Therefore be merciful, just as your Father also is merciful.



    As I was praying early this morning for all of you and for everyone in the world these verses came to me and I read them and began to think about them and Father spoke to me and asked me to write down his words and share them with each of you. So here are his words. He said:



    My loved ones; I know things in your world seem to be going crazy. I understand all that you see and hear but I need to remind you that the only answer to all the problems of the world is love. Love never fails and I need to remind you that the problems of this world can never be fixed by the solutions that are born in the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Only love can correct all these issues.


    My loved ones I need you to ask yourself this question. Ask yourselves when you look at the events in the world do you look through the eyes of fear or anger or do you look through the eyes of love. When you see someone whom the world tells you to disagree with and hate because they are different from you politically or for any other reason do you give in to the anger or do you surrender them to my love?


    My loved ones, may I remind you that while the world was cursing me for all the pain and injustice and trouble in the world I gave my only Son to save the ones who hated me? This is what love does. You can disagree with someone and still love them. 


    So don’t give in to the hate that is being spread in the world. Don’t fall for that trap. Heaven only has one mandate and that mandate is to love. So pay attention to why you are doing what you are doing. Let me give you an example. Do you protest the events in the world because you are angry at them or because you love the people they harm? Do you vote for one person because you hate their opponent or because you love the one you support?


    Let me tell you a fact: The world will not be changed by politics or by protest or by military or political might. As you were told in scripture “not by might, not by power but by my Spirit says the LORD.”


    I understand your rights. I am the one who gave them to you but consider this: If it’s my goodness that leads men to repentance then what should my church be serving up, acts of kindness or political acts of hate and violence? Sadly many of those who claim to be my church and claim to represent me are not walking in love. They yell and scream and try to call down fire on those who disagree with them. This is not love.


    I give you hope. This world is going to change. It will be on earth as it is in heaven but this will not be accomplished through anything but love. My Son loved the very ones who nailed him to a tree. He prayed for them because he knew that when they learned the truth of what they had done they would be heartbroken.


    My Son told his disciples that if they were persecuted in one city to flee to another. Violence is not the answer. Love is the answer. Yes you have the right to protest and you should if you do it in love. Let us see this honestly. Do those whom call themselves my children spend more time in bashing those who disagree with them or more time praying for those who disagree with them? I have given you freedom and it that freedom is the right to be wrong. Remember love is the answer no matter what the question is. Hating someone will never repair the broken parts of them it will justify their brokenness. 


    Think of it this way. If all the ones you disagree with politically were removed and only those whom you approve of were elected how long would it take for the newly elected ones to become corrupt? So it would be a temporary solution.

    If you want to see the world change then preach the true gospel. The gospel is my power unto salvation. The true gospel is not condemning those whom you disagree with. The true gospel is telling everyone that they were reconciled unto me by the sacrifice of my Son and they can live as children of God and not children of darkness. The answer is to love your enemy until he becomes your friend. 

    People seek power because they are afraid. When they are introduced to perfect love the fear leaves and they look for ways to serve and not ways to rule. I promise you that true love will have it's day and soon my church will awaken to the gospel of love and not the preaching of hate that is being spewed out in ignorance. All will know me and know my love from the least to the greatest. 


    Please my beloved let go of the fear and trust me. Surrender your lives, your dreams, your thoughts and all that you are unto me for I love you with unquenchable love. And please my beloved stop listening to those who call themselves prophets who prophesy hate and destruction. I love the one they want destroyed just as much as I love them. Even though they are deceiving those who hear them I still love them. I don't have to destroy one to save another. It is my will that none should perish. Even the one you disagree with. 


    I am not an angry God looking to pour out fire and vengeance. Those who make those claims don’t understand me. Vengeance is mine and I will repay but how do I repay? Listen to my beloved Isaiah when he told you about my Son.

“The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me, Because the Lord has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor;
He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted,
To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound;
To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord,
And the day of vengeance of our God;

**And here is my vengeance:**

To comfort all who mourn,
To console those who mourn in Zion,
To give them beauty for ashes,
The oil of joy for mourning,
The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;
That they may be called trees of righteousness,
The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.

    My lovely, loved ones: Heaven only has one mandate: Love everything that breathes!



    This is the end of the words He spoke to me earlier today.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael

    For more information please click the links below: