Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Abide in my love. Rest in my Joy



John 15

As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. 
Abide in my love. 
If you keep my commandments, 
you will abide in my love, 
just as I have kept my Father’s commandments
 and abide in his love. 
These things I have spoken to you, 
that my joy may be in you, 
and that your joy may be full.
This is my commandment: 
That you love one another as I have loved you. 

     As I was praying for each of you today Father spoke the following words to you and asked me to share them with you.


     My little children. I know many of you are full of doubt and fear and you see things that make you afraid of the times to come. Don’t be afraid my dear little ones. Storms will come and they will go but your Rock remains forever. Set your anchor deep in me and don’t be afraid of the storms that you see coming. There have always been storms and there will always be storms until all things are restored but I am your God and your deliverer and I remain faithful forever.

     Please take your eyes off of the television news and put them back on me. Set your minds on things above and not on things below. Keep your eyes on what I’m doing on not what the pre-programmed news wants you to see. Remember the news agencies are companies who profit from ratings and people do love to look at death and destruction. If they can’t find bad news then they will create bad news. It’s just a distraction to keep you from looking above and seeing that my kingdom is advancing.

     There are many things I long to tell you about the future but many of you are not ready to hear them. So many of you have put on blinders and have looked through the eyes of incorrect doctrine for so long that you have become blinded. 

     Many assume things must get worse and worse until the world falls apart. This idea did not come from me. While staring at the world falling they fail to see the kingdom rising. They twist my word to try to fit into their latest doomsday scenario and mislead many. How many times do they have to be wrong before my children will stop being led astray by them?

     What about Y2K? What about 12-12-12? What about the great asteroid that was supposed to destroy the world in September? What about the colored moons that signaled the end of time? Will you please set your hearts and minds on me and trust me to take care of you? Have I not brought you through many storms and have I not brought you safely out the other side? How about taking all the books they sold you about all these calamities that never happened and go and demand your money back?

     Let’s look at a few examples from my scripture about what is coming.

Isaiah Chapter 9

1: But there will be *no gloom for her who was in anguish.*
In the former time he brought into contempt the land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, 
but in the latter time he has made glorious the way of the sea, 
the land beyond the Jordan, Galilee of the nations.

2: The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light;

those who dwelt in a land of deep darkness, 
on them has light shone.

3: You have multiplied the nation; you have increased its joy;

they rejoice before you as with joy at the harvest, 
as they are glad when they divide the spoil.

4: For the yoke of his burden, and the staff for his shoulder, 
the rod of his oppressor, 
you have broken as on the day of Midian.

5: *For every boot of the tramping warrior in battle tumult and every garment rolled in blood will be burned as fuel for the fire.*

6: For to us a child is born, to us a son is given;

*and the government shall be upon his shoulder,*

and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, 
Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

7: Of the increase of his government and of peace

there will be no end, 

on the throne of David and over his kingdom,

to establish it and to uphold it with justice
 and with righteousness

from this time forth and forevermore.

The zeal of the LORD of hosts will do this.



     I have a great plan for these days that you call the end times. I didn’t call them the end times but the latter times. There is no end for those who trust in me. There is only and eternity of love and bliss for all who are born again into my kingdom. My plan is simple. It is called VICTORY!

     I will conquer this world through my beloved ones and when all things have been put under the feet of the church I will send my beloved son to reign with you and we will make our home with you and when the time is right I will re-create the heavens and earth and all marks of sin will no longer exists and the earth and the heaven will not have anything in them that is stained by blood and tears.

     The unrest you see in the earth today is because the evil spirits and those who host them see the rising church and the rising kingdom. They know their days of ruling are almost over and their kingdom is falling.

     The light of my truth will reveal who they are and the people who have been blind will see plainly and will begin to unite as one body, one church, one bride and will make themselves ready and fit to rule with their king.

     All of creation will rejoice as I told you in Romans chapter 8:

For I consider that the sufferings of this present time 
are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us. 
For the creation waits with eager longing 
for the revealing of the sons of God.

     This glorious day is upon you. When it is revealed to you who you really are my beloved. You are not subject to the affairs of this world but you are chosen ones that I chose from the beginning of creation to be born at this time and to usher in the kingdom of my dear son. This kingdom has been in the earth since Jesus was born and is now about to take over the earth. Jesus told you that the seed was like the mustard and it was small but it would grow up to be the biggest tree in the garden.

     Stop believing all the doom and gloom. Start asking me to reveal to you who I am in you and who you are in me. We are not two but one. As you see these things you will begin to awaken and will shake off the chains of fear and torment and will put on my glory as I told you in Isaiah chapter 60.

Arise, shine, for your light has come, 
and the glory of the LORD has risen upon you.

For behold, darkness shall cover the earth, 
and thick darkness the peoples;

*but the LORD will arise upon you, 
and his glory will be seen upon you.*

And nations shall come to your light, 
and kings to the brightness of your rising.

     Darkness has covered the people. Their eyes are dark continually. Never looking for light or hope only looking for fear and dread. It shall not be like this for you my beloved. My light is arising from in you and will soon rest upon you. Pentecost was only a preview. Soon my fire will rest upon all my people and my glory will be seen in all the earth. The righteous will shine and those who love to walk in darkness will be terrified of you. Consider carefully what I said through my beloved David in Psalm 37:

*Fret not yourself because of evildoers; 
be not envious of wrongdoers!*

For they will soon fade like the grass 
and wither like the green herb.

Trust in the LORD, and do good; 
dwell in the land and befriend faithfulness.

Delight yourself in the LORD, 
and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Commit your way to the LORD; 
trust in him, and he will act.

He will bring forth your righteousness as the light, 
and your justice as the noonday.

Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; 
fret not yourself over the one who prospers in his way, 
over the man who carries out evil devices!

Refrain from anger, and forsake wrath!
 Fret not yourself; it tends only to evil.

For the evildoers shall be cut off, 

but those who wait for the LORD shall inherit the land.

In just a little while, the wicked will be no more; 

Though you look carefully at his place, 
he will not be there.

But the meek shall inherit the land
and delight themselves in abundant peace.


    Do you see it my beloved ones? See how you have been like sheep that were following shepherds of fear? Turn to me and look into my glorious love and liberty for you. It has always been my plan to destroy evil with good. To destroy darkness with light and to destroy hate with love. I am your loving Father and I will never forsake you. I am with you and I am raising you up to be the mighty ones that will subdue the earth. Not with bows and arrows or guns or spears but you will conquer with love and praise.

     You will overcome with the blood of my lamb and the word of your testimony. Just rest in me and be at peace. Pray for those who are out of the way. Become the light that I made you to be and many will run to your light and will inquire about me. You will lead them into the kingdom for it is my will to save and not destroy. 

     The kingdoms of this world will be destroyed because so many that blindly followed them will come to my light and repent and be saved. They will forsake the earthly kingdom and become part of my eternal kingdom.

     So what about my plan for you? I spoke it through my prophet Isaiah long before you were born into the earth. Think about it my beloved and let these words settle your hearts and minds once and for all.

Isaiah 55

For you shall go out in joy and be led forth in peace;

the mountains and the hills before you 
shall break forth into singing,

and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.

Instead of the thorn shall come up the cypress;

instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle;

and it shall make a name for the LORD,

an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off.”



     This is my will for you my beloved. Be at peace my children.




I hope you are encouraged by these words.

Until next time,

Grow Rich in His Grace,

I love you all,

michael



For more information please click on the links below: