Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Fight For The Light With All Your Might



Habakkuk Chapter Three

Though the fig tree should not blossom,
nor fruit be on the vines,
the produce of the olive fail
and the fields yield no food,
the flock be cut off from the fold
and there be no herd in the stalls,
yet I will rejoice in the LORD;
I will take joy in the God of my salvation.
GOD, the Lord, is my strength;
he makes my feet like the deer’s;
he makes me tread on my high places.



     Sometimes in life we face obstacles that seem to be too great for us. Sometimes others tell us there is no use and that surely God is not in our efforts because of the troubles we face. One thing we should never do is blame God. No matter what happens in our lives or in the world, GOD IS GOOD!

     We can never say that because we have difficulties that God isn’t good and isn’t in love with us. There are many reasons for difficulties in this word. For one, we have an enemy that never sleeps who is constantly trying to destroy us. 

     Another is that we don’t see the whole picture sometimes so we don’t understand that a temporary difficulty is bringing and eternal strength that we need to fulfill our eternal destiny. 

     When training and army you put them through struggles to strengthen them and to prepare them for what comes next. And let’s not forget that sometimes we get into trouble just because we are still learning and we are forced to make decisions based on limited knowledge.

     Our Father loves us in good times and in bad times. He is good when it’s sunny and he is good when it’s storming. He understands our weakness and he knows what it’s like to have troubles and trials. Does he allow these things? Yes sometimes he does.

     When I was young my earthly dad didn’t let me get by with what I was comfortable doing. I can remember groaning and grunting trying to keep up with my older, much stronger brothers cutting firewood and hauling it up the hill to put it in the truck. He didn’t let me get by with picking up the light pieces just because I was young. He knew that in the days to come I would need the muscles from that workout to handle the obstacles that would come my way. I wonder where my earthly dad got that wisdom from?

     Our Heavenly Father knows our eternal purpose. He knows the challenges that lay ahead and how much faith and spiritual muscle we will need to accomplish all he has for us to do. He understands that sometimes the challenges are stronger than we are and we will occasionally fail. He doesn’t mind if we fail sometimes as long as we keep getting up and continuing the fight no matter what. We must fight for the light with all our might in day and night.

     Jesus told us that in this world we would have tribulations. Once we begin to see our lives here as “boot camp” for the next age it makes perfect sense. We are being trained to rule and reign with him upon this earth and he allows our faith to be challenged so our faith will get stronger and stronger until there is nothing that can stand in our way.

     In James chapter one it says it this way:

Count it all joy, my brothers, 
when you meet trials of various kinds, 
 for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, 
that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

     We must learn to rejoice in troubles and not run from them. Every believer I know at this time if facing some trial or hardship. It is so easy to give up and say that God doesn’t care and that he isn’t helping me. But he is for us and will always be for us.

     Jesus didn’t quit on us. He was beaten and battered and covered in our guilt and our sin and our sickness and diseases and yet still found the strength to climb Calvary’s hill just to be put to death for our mistakes. Can’t we dig a little deeper and find strength to keep going for him?

     As I was writing these words he spoke to me and asked me to share these words with you all:

     My children, don’t give up. I know it looks impossible. Many of you are facing situations that seem hopeless, but dig a little deeper. Faith, hope and love always remain. You can never totally run out of them. Yes you are struggling but there is victory on the way.

     You will overcome today’s struggles and then I will give you a refreshing of my presence like cool water on a hot day. I will nurture and heal your wounds and give you strength and then I will put you right back into the fight for faith. 

     My purpose for you is still the same: To subdue the earth and rule it. Once you realize that trials and fights are part of my plan and you embrace it then you become the champions I called you to be. I will fight with you and through you and you will overcome. The kingdoms of this world will fall into the hands of my sons and daughters and you will rejoice because you have overcome the world.

     I am with you and will never forsake you and you will learn that every fight is winnable if you won’t give up. I am your victory and all my power is available to you. You don’t even have to fight in your own strength. You can fight in mine. Remember that you are not wrestling with flesh and blood people but with spiritual powers that don’t want to give up control of the territory they are holding. You must learn to fight in the spirit and not in your own strength.

     So strengthen yourselves in me by worship and praying and build up your faith by praying in my Spirit and get up off the ground and draw your swords and take it to them. You are my champions, you are destined to rule with me. There will be a day when the fighting is done and we can rejoice together in triumphant joy. There will be a day when you are rewarded for every struggle you fought in this age. Whether you win or lose, As long as you are willing to fight I am willing to reward you.

     I love you so much my dear ones and my love is enough. I am your strength, I am your victory! Be bold and courageous!

     Read the words of my prophet one more time and realize that even if the whole world fails, I will not fail you.



Though the fig tree should not blossom,
nor fruit be on the vines,
the produce of the olive fail
and the fields yield no food,
the flock be cut off from the fold
and there be no herd in the stalls,
yet I will rejoice in the LORD;
I will take joy in the God of my salvation.
GOD, the Lord, is my strength;
he makes my feet like the deer’s;
he makes me tread on my high places.


     I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael

For more information please click on any of the three links below.





No comments:

Post a Comment