Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Another Look at the Cross

For an audio version of this message,
please click the link below:


While praying today and meditating on the cross Father's voice came to me and he asked me to write down the following words and share them with you.

He said:

     My little children I want to take you some places in me that you have never been. All these places are already within you spirit but you have not perceived them because your minds have been blinded by religion and these things are reserved as the inheritance of promise and not of works, so you can never obtain them through the works of the law, but can freely enter through the gates of my loving grace.

     The religion you have learned is not the glory of the cross that the first church knew. They understood that the cross was not the act of a vengeful God pouring out wrath upon his son to keep from pouring it on you. They knew it to be the act of love that defeated sin, sickness, disease, poverty, wrath and even death.

     The reason that you have believed in an angry vengeful God is because you have been misled and taught things about me that are not true. Those who would portray me that way have even twisted your scriptures by false translation, and did so because my enemy always wants you to feel guilty and unworthy of my love.

     How many times in scripture does it say that I am love and that I love you? I so loved the world that I gave my son. I didn’t send him to earth to pour out wrath on him. I sent him there to show you who I am. Jesus said “if you have seen me then you have seen my Father.” You must look at the life of Jesus too see who I am.

     My prophet Isaiah said in chapter 54 verses 3-5

3. He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

4. Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

5. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

      My prophet said that you esteemed him stricken by me but it was your burdens he carried and not my punishment.

     You have been taught that I am so angry that I must have somewhere to pour out my wrath but what I poured out in the blood of my son was my love for you. When you begin to see the cross not as an act of wrath by an angry God but as an act of love by your loving Father then you will begin to know me and I can show you some of the glorious liberty that has been prepared for you.

     I want you to go and read the gospels again through the eyes of this love and see who I am. In Matthew Chapter nine verse thirteen Jesus said 
“But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

     Do you remember Ezekiel Chapter Eighteen and verse twenty three?

Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? Saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?

     I am not the angry vengeful God that most of you have been taught that I am. Do you wonder why I am always tender with you even when you make a mistake? Is it not because I love you, and if I love you do not I love all?

     Please my beloved read the gospels again and see my wonderful, loving son and know that I am just like him. When you know me as a loving father you will run to me and I will heal your wounds and take away your fear by revealing to you my perfect love. 

     Here is what I said through my beloved John in First John chapter four:

Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the Day of Judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

     As Jesus is so are you. You who are born again are perfect and holy. You are righteous in my sight and in no danger of being judged because you were already judged when you were crucified with my son. As long as you are afraid your love will never be perfected. You must cling to my love and drive away all thoughts that tell you I will ever harm you. If you are still afraid of me it just means you don’t know how much I love you or that fear would be gone already.

     I have never been anything but kind to you and I will always be kind to you. I am calling you to know my love for you and to drive away fear so we can have a pure relationship. You can’t truly trust me if you think that it would ever enter into my heart to destroy you. You who are born again are “one Spirit” with me, my son and my Spirit. We are not separate but are one. How could I cast you away without casting myself away?

     What I want you to do my beloved is to look at everything you have ever learned from religion and filter it by the life of my son. If it’s not true about my son then it is not true about me and it’s not true about you. You are in Christ so anything you say about you is not truth unless you can say the same of Christ.

     Religion tells you that I am angry at sinners but does the laying down your life for sinners look like wrath or love? I told you through scripture that while you were yet a sinner I loved you and I sent my son to save you.

     Religion tells you that I am sending judgment upon you but I said it was appointed unto man once to die and after that comes the judgment.

     Religion tells you that these are the last days and things have to get worse and worse but what does my scripture say?

It says in Isaiah that to the increase of my government and of peace there shall be no end.

It says in Revelation that the kingdoms of this world have become the kingdom of our God and His Christ and he will reign forever and ever.

     If you remember in Mark Chapter Four Jesus said the kingdom was like a mustard seed that was the smallest seed, but it would grow up to be the biggest plant in the garden. My kingdom will fill the earth and my power and plan will provide all you will ever need so there is no room for fear.

     If only my children would throw off this fear-mongering message of doom and gloom and have faith in my plan and in the message of the cross.

     This is why the early church had so much power. They believed that the cross was the end of the enemy’s power to rule. They believed that Jesus overcame the devil at the cross and not at some future event thousands of years away. This is why I told you through Paul in his letter to the Corinthians that the preaching of the cross is the power of God unto salvation. Not the picture of my wrath.

     They understood the kingdom was and is and is to come. They knew that the cross was me showing the world how much they are loved and not me showing the world how vengeful I am.

     Until you see the cross through the eyes of a loving father and not through the eyes of a vengeful God then you won’t really know just how much you are loved.

     Please my beloved. Look again at the cross. I told you through Paul that I was in Christ on that cross reconciling the world unto myself and not counting people’s sins against them. If Christ was on the cross and I was in Christ then who was pouring out the wrath?

     The gospel is the greatest message ever told. It’s not a message of an angry God pouring out wrath, it is a message of a loving Father wading into hell to rescue his lost children. Oh my beloved, will you wake up and know that you are loved?


     This was the end of the words he spoke to me at that moment.
I hope you are encouraged by these words,
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael

For more information please click the links below:










No comments:

Post a Comment