Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

It's Not About Your Problem: It's About His Promise


For an audio version of this message
please click the link below:


Romans Chapter Four

18.Even when there was no reason for hope, Abraham kept hoping and believing that he would become the father of many nations. For God had said to him, “That’s how many descendants you will have!”

19. And Abraham’s faith did not weaken, even though, at about 100 years of age, he figured his body was as good as dead—and so was Sarah’s womb.

20. Abraham never wavered in believing God’s promise. In fact, his faith grew stronger, and in this he brought glory to God.

21. He was fully convinced that God is able to do whatever he promises.



     While meditating on these verses today Father spoke to me and asked me to write down his words and share them with you.
He said,

     My loved ones, it’s not about your problems; it’s about my promise. I chose you and saved you and set you apart just so I could love you as my own, and bless you just because of that love. I know many of you are facing struggles and problems that seem large, but they are no match for my love and my promise.

     All people face problems just as Abraham did. He was a hundred years old and his wife was way past the ability to have children. Doesn’t that seem like a large problem to you? But here is the secret. Abraham believed that I had ability beyond natural means. He was convinced that I could do whatever I promised.

     So why was he convinced? Some of it was the encounters he had with me in visions and dreams, but most of it was because he discovered that time and time again I delivered him from his problems. Even before Isaac was born he fought battles with enemies and fought the harsh conditions of wandering and living in tents in the wilderness, and not to mention the hardship of being a herdsman in those conditions.

     Most of all he fought off humiliation from others. Can you imagine telling others you are the father of many nations? They ask you how many children you have and you have to tell them none yet, but they are on the way. Many people laughed at him and said “that old many is crazy. He is old and his wife his old, he can’t have children.”

     You fight the same problems. You have dreams that seem to be too far out to even share with people. Some of you have shared your dreams only to have people laugh at you and tell you it’s never going to happen. They will give you a thousand reasons that it will never work but you only need one that it will. All you need is my promise.

     Sometimes it is the people who are closest to you that laugh at your dreams. Even Sara laughed when I told them they would have a son. So, I laughed, and told them to name him Isaac, which means to laugh or to mock. It will be the same with you. I will get the last laugh when all the things I promised you for your life come to be, and others stand in amazement.

     There is nothing that is in the least bit difficult for me. Don’t forget all of your circumstances exist inside the world that I created. If I created the heavens and the earth don’t you think I can handle anything that exists inside my own creation?

     What I want my beloved ones is for you to take your eyes off your problems and put them on my promises. I promised I would never leave you or forsake you. I promised to be for you and to never be against you. I promised that I will sustain you in hard times. I promised that I would take you to a green pasture of my grace and let you eat your communion meal with me while your enemies are forced to watch your victory meal from a distance. I am your Father, your God and your Friend. I will not fail you nor will I forget you. I will lead you out of your troubles and into my glory. I have a plan for your life and it is a good plan. All I need you to do is trust me.

     I will make faith simple for you. I told you that if you become humble as a small child you will see my kingdom in power. Here is how the faith of a small child works: When someone asks you why you believe your dream will come to pass you simply say; Because my Father promised and he doesn’t lie.

     It really is that simple my loved ones. Take your eyes off your problems. Do like Abraham did. Don’t consider your body as good as dead. I can raise the dead. Death means nothing to me. You are my child and you have passed from death to life and death has no power over you.

     Trust me my beloved ones. I am able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all you can ask or think or even imagine in your wildest dreams. Think about Abraham again. You are hearing these words because he believed in me. Because he dared to trust me against all odds faith entered the earth, and because of that faith my righteous son was able to enter the earth and save you.

     It's not about your problems my beloved. It is about my promise. Keep these words in your heart and when your enemy tells you it’s hopeless, you tell him the God of all hope promised you, and it will be according to the promise. There is a cross to prove that I keep my word and an empty tomb to prove that it’s never too late.

     I love you dear children, please love each other, and love those who are unlovable. For I love each and every one. 



     This was the end of the words He spoke to me this morning.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael

    For more information please click on the links below: