Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Conquered By Love



An audio version of this message will be available soon at the link below:

michaelottministries.podomatic.com

Matthew Chapter Five

43: “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 
44. But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 
45. so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. 
46.For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? 
47.And if you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? 
48. You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Romans Chapter Five

6.For while we were still weak, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly. 
7. For one will scarcely die for a righteous person though perhaps for a good person one would dare even to die
8.but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. 
9. Since, therefore, we have now been justified by his blood, much more shall we be saved by him from the wrath of God. 
10.For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by his life. 
11. More than that, we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation.


     A few years ago I was reading the following scriptures found in Matthew Chapter Twenty Two beginning in verse forty one where it says:
While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them, Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? 
They say unto him, The Son of David. 
He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying,
The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?
If David then call him Lord, how is he his son? 
And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions.

     As I read this on that day I cried out to Father and said: Yes my Father, make the enemies of your son his footstool and crush them beneath his feet! As he often does he asked me a question. He said “Do you think that is what that means?”

     In my human way of thinking I assumed victory over his enemies meant their destruction. With that one question he changed my way of thinking forever. 

     Our Father takes no pleasure in the destruction of the wicked. That is not his way. So I asked him what that scripture meant and he told me to look up that word “footstool” and see what it means in New Creation terms. So I did and I was amazed to find that in Christ's time of walking on the earth, a person who sat at the teacher's feet while being taught was called his footstool. 

     I was both in awe of his love and saddened that I thought such a bad thing of him. I quickly repented and asked him to make all of his enemies his disciples.

     As I was praying today he reminded me of these things and I asked him what is on his heart to day. He spoke to me and said. “Teach my people to Conquer with Love.” As I pondered that in my heart he spoke to me and asked me to write down the following words and share them with you.

He said:

     My children, it is time you understood the ways of my heart and the ways of love. I sit with unlimited power on the throne of heaven. If I wanted to I could be a King who destroys his enemies. I could wipe out all of creation but what would that fix? You would have a lot of dead people who don't know my ways and hadn't experienced my love and they would be lost forever.

     Remember that you are on the living side of the cross and you must view all things as new and all things through the blood of my son. I do not want to destroy people. I want to conquer them with love. 

     Which is better, to destroy your enemy or have him become family and work with you? Would you rather have someone serve you because they have to or because they love you? Whom would you rather serve in love, someone you despise or someone you love?

     Isn't it strange how some will weep at the death of an animal but rejoice at the death of a person because they were considered evil? My son told you to love your enemies and you would be perfect just like me.

     Love never fails. If you are facing failure in any area of your life it is because you haven't yet experienced my love in that area. If you face sickness consider how much love I had for you when my son took those stripes in your place. If you are facing lack think about how you were born again with an inheritance that you didn't have to earn. You were born wealthy. No formula or plan to get there. Just receive it with thanksgiving.

     When facing your enemies, instead of telling them how they should be in terror of you, maybe you should tell them how much you are loved by your Father? 

     If someone causes you great problems then you should pray for them more and show them my love until they change. If love is the only thing that never fails then why would you use anything else to solve a problem?

     My children, you are so loved, and not only you but that person whose destruction you are cheering is my loved one. You do not war against flesh and blood. The person you think is causing you problems is not the problem. It's the spirit that is behind them causing them to manifest evil that is the problem. But even evil spirits can never defeat my love.

     In the church I have people yelling and rebuking and causing all kind of commotion towards the devil but let me ask you one question? Did my son do this? When he faced evil in people he showed them love and when he cast out demons he didn't yell and curse and call them evil names. Yes he made a whip and drove out the money changers, but is that so bad when he could have called down fire on them or sent them to hell? 

     When the evil spirits asked him was he here to torment them before their time he showed them he wasn't the tormentor. What tormented them was a man walking in the power of love. He didn't come to drive the demons out of the demoniac. He came to set the demoniac free of the demons. Even when he faced Satan himself he didn't abuse him. He simply said “Get behind me!” 

     I don't even send people to hell. I give them heaven as a free choice paid for with the blood of my son. They can freely choose heaven. Hell is the consequence of not receiving my free gift. It is not my plan for anyone, but their free choice. My grace that leads to salvation has appeared unto everyone. In my love I reach out to everyone ever born. I gave unto every man the measure of faith it takes to be born again. I am pleading with each heart day and night asking them to come home to me.

     It's time for you to know my ways. I am meek and lowly. I rule in gentleness and in patience. Just as I was patient with you while waiting for you to surrender to my love. That is how you were born again. It wasn't because I was screaming obscenities at you. It was because I was whispering love words in your heart until you couldn't resist my love.

     I am still and will always be whispering those words in your hearts and in the hearts of all mankind. I want to win them all. I want to save them all. I want to make my enemies my children. I don't want to destroy them, I want to adopt them and show them my love and they will never consider being my enemy again. Even the person you consider the most evil has someone on earth or in heaven who loves them and is praying for their salvation.

     So my beloved ones, here is the plan. Surrender to my love and my kindness. Open your lives to my love and my kindness. I have never and will never have an evil thought about you. I only want what is best for you. Once you experience my love in every area of your life then you will gladly share my love with your enemies. When you see him hungry you will feed him. When you see him naked you will clothe him and you will be just like me. He will surrender to my goodness that flows through you and will repent and turn to me.

     Don't forget, I was in Christ reconciling the world to myself, not counting their sins against them but giving them a clean slate to come home to me in innocence. Will you please show them my love so they will come home? I miss them and I want to live in their hearts like I do yours.  I long to conquer them with my love. I am not like earthly kings. When I conquer I conquer with love not to make slaves of them but to make sons and daughters of them. 

     Will you consider these things in your hearts my beloved. Put away the "old mean God who is going to wipe out the world" routine. It's not working. Fear never wins when it faces perfect love, and love never fails, so which is better? Please my beloved, love each other not with worldly love but with the love that comes from me. Consider how much you were forgiven and offer that same forgiveness to others.

    It's time for my church to grow up into perfect maturity by speaking the truth to each other in love. 
Here is the truth:
You were crucified with my son and yet you live. 
Your old life was taken away and you are my new creation. 
You are born in my image and my likeness. 
You are my righteous one in Christ. 
You are a holy nation. 
You are a royal priesthood with all the wealth of heaven backing you to be a priest to those who are fallen. 
You were blessed with all spiritual blessings here in heaven. My son went all over heaven proclaiming a blessing over you and declaring your innocence. 
You are my delight and my beloved.
My closest kin. 
You are my family and you are so loved.

     So when you see someone acting like anything but this. Don't condemn them; tell them the truth. Tell them what I just told you. They will remember who they are and put away their troubling behavior. This is how you speak the truth in love. Don't blast them with your words until you have hugged them with your heart. Please remember that there is no condemnation for those who are in my son, so if I am not condemning them then please don't condemn them yourself. These are my ways my loved ones and I want you to know them so that love will conquer all.

     Go forth and conquer with my love and most of all don't forget. Love is the answer, now what was the question?


     This is the end of the words he spoke to me to share with you a few moments ago.
I hope you are blessed by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael


     For more information please click the links below: