Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Saturday, May 27, 2017

The Victory Of Love

     An audio version of this message will soon be available at the following link:

michaelottministries.podomatic.com

     As I was praying, Father spoke to me and asked me to write down the following words and share them with you.
He said:

     My loved ones, there is a great day of my love at hand. A day I have planned for eternity to show all people just how much you are loved. I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh. Not just the church. Dreams and visions will come to all. No one will be left without an encounter with me. All will know me from the least to the greatest. Not all will love me but all will know me. My love will be known to all and my love will lead to victory.

     Your enemy is aware that the time of torture is upon him. There is only one thing that tortures hate and that is love. This is why the demons asked my Son if he was here to torture them before the time. They know I have reserved a day of love like never seen since the cross. They saw the love and compassion he had as he went about healing and delivering. This tormented them. They knew their day was over and his had begun.

    This day of love will be birthed by prayer and revelation of my love as demonstrated on the cross. Selfless love poured out for the sake of others. When my people are no longer distracted by political arguments and political posturing in the governments of the world or in the church then this day will begin. As you take your eyes off the world and stare into my loving face.

     My loved ones. There are great changes coming politically and socially but these stirrings are caused by the light shining. The day grows brighter and those who love darkness are terrified. Your enemy would try to spread fear and tell you that the church will have to go underground and will not be effective. Just the opposite is true.

     Just like the giants in the promised land were terrified of my people Israel, so are the political giants terrified of you. They are the ones who have built dens and caves in the earth because they are afraid of the wave of truth that is coming. They are the ones who are constantly telling you that something is coming from the sky to destroy the world. Well it already came. Grace and truth came from heaven in my Son and it is destroying the wickedness and evil spirits. It is their fear that they try to pass on to you by spreading it through the people they rule. Don't believe it for a minute. Don't believe their lies and enter into their fear. Believe my truth and take your places and be ready to inherit the whole earth.

     My loved ones, disassociate yourselves from those who constantly spread doom and fear. These things do not profit you or my church. Who builds a church in the forest if they are afraid of fire? We already lost several generations to the fear mongers who told you that there is no hope. They tell you your only hope is if I have mercy on you and snatch you out of the world in the middle of the night leaving unbelievers to be tortured.

     I am an advancing conquering King, not a retreating coward. My kingdom will overcome all the kingdoms of this world. I will not lose nor will I surrender the ground that the blood of my son was spilled on to my enemy. The earth is holy again because righteous blood has been spilled on it. Abel's blood cried out for vengeance but the blood of my son cries day and night and it cries out “Father forgive them for they don't know what they are doing. Tell me those of you who want to sneak out and let the world go to hell? What if your children are in unbelief? Do you still want hell unleashed on the earth? The capstone of my kingdom will be brought about by those shouting Grace, Grace, not by those demanding destruction.

     If you have seen and studied my Son then you have seen me. My son did not come to destroy but to save. Yes he came to destroy evil, but your war is not against flesh and blood but wickedness. It is the process of wickedness and lawlessness that is being destroyed. If he didn't break a bruised reed or put out a smoking candle then why do you think I will take away the light in the world. If you have seen him, you have seen me. I am gentle also. I destroy evil with good and darkness with light and anger with kindness.

     I told you through my prophet Isaiah that gross darkness covers the people but my light arises upon you. The darkness upon the people is blindness. They are in darkness because they haven't seen the light of my love. All they have heard and seen is a bunch of fire breathing preachers telling them how I hate them and want to destroy them. I instructed you to pray for your enemies and do good to them that persecute you. How does calling down fire upon them fit into that instruction?

     Separate yourselves from those who spew hate and destruction. They are not receiving revelation from me but from the evil one. If I didn't allow my apostles to call down fire on a city then why would I tell them to do so? My apostle Stephen demonstrated truth for you. While being martyred he was not concerned for his own well being but was concerned for the well being of those who were killing him.

     Even in the natural this makes no sense. Look at the facts. What do those who sell you books about the destruction of the world do with the money you give them? Do they give it to the poor? If they really believed that the world would be destroyed wouldn't money be useless? If your neighbor's house was on fire would you write a book to sell to him telling him his house was on fire? Or would you run to him screaming "Your House is On Fire!? 

     If they really believed the end was near would they build bigger houses, buy airplanes and luxury cars and build big barns to store your money in? If you really believed that destruction was coming would you build a house or fall on your knees? 

     See how silly this is? They don't even believe their own writings. They just found a way to make a dollar at your expense. They have a party and laugh at you while you tremble in the darkness afraid that destruction is coming.

     You are in a new covenant. I taught you through my beloved Paul that in the new covenant prophecy is for the edifying and building up of the church. It is for strengthening each other. Those who go about shouting “thus says the Lord” and speak gloom and doom are not speaking for me. 

     Each time in the New Testament when a warning was given it was so that destruction could be avoided. For instance: Paul was warned not to go to Rome. He also warned the ship captain that the ship they sailed on would be destroyed. In the New Covenant every prophetic word comes with a promise of deliverance. Prophesy is not a declaration of doom, it is instruction on how to avoid it.

     Good overcomes evil and that is my plan. It is my goodness that leads men to repentance and that is my plan. I will pour out love and kindness until people know I am good and loving. Then they will repent and believe and worship along side of you.

     Yes there will be good and bad things in the earth for a while to come. This is because my sons and daughters have not taken your places in ruling and reigning with me. My people will awaken and my sons will be revealed. It will be revealed to you who you are. This is the revealing. You are my sons and daughters, but you don't have full revelation of who you are. 

     As you arise you will take dominion over the evil in the world. Not the people. You will have the lost ones in your hearts and will drive away the evil so that unbelievers may see my goodness. You will stop cursing the blind ones and start cursing the blindness instead. You will love the sinner while hating the sin because it is destroying my loved ones.

     My precious children, I want to show the same mercy I showed to you to each and ever person on this world. I sent my Son to save the world, not to destroy it. Say this with me again. I sent my Son to save the world, not to destroy it. 
Will you please work with me to do this? Will you please stop the fear message and preach the good news? Will you go and shout “grace, grace” to the whole world. 

     My door is open and I long for each lost loved one to come home. I want them all. No exceptions. Never assume anyone is too lost to save. Think of my beloved Paul. The only difference between one who persecutes the church and one who builds it is a revelation of my Son. Those who are against you only need that revelation and they will join you. 

     Please my children, no more fear. No more hatred. No more falling for the distractions that play out in the political arena. No more giant asteroids destroying the earth. No more living in fear when you can live in faithful hope. 

     Set you mind on things above not on things in Washington. Leave Washington to me. I am in the process of washing Washington and all the capitals of the nations. More shaking is coming there so don't be afraid. I am turning on the light and driving out the darkness. I did this because you prayed that I would. Don't forget to pray for those who are being controlled by these dark political spirits. They are not your enemy. The evil pushing them from behind is your enemy.

     No more fear of earth being destroyed by heat or cold. Remember my promise in Genesis Chapter Eight: “I will never again curse the ground because of man, for the intention of man’s heart is evil from his youth. Neither will I ever again strike down every living creature as I have done. 22. While the earth remains, seed time and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night, shall not cease.”

     The earth one day will be replaced and recreated because it will encounter me as an all consuming fire. It will be changed and there will be no more evil. So don't let others sell you fear and doom but look forward to the new heavens and new earth where my righteousness dwells and no evil is found. 

     I will regenerate all of creation so that there will be no place stained by tears or blood. There will be no memory of an evil event at this location or that. No fields stained by the blood of war. No floors stained by the tears of mothers who lost their children. Only happy places with memories of good and indescribable joy.

   Be at peace my beloved. I am with you. Don't retreat in fear but follow me to victory! Walk in my victory. Walk in my love.



     This is the end of the words He spoke to me at that moment.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time.
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael


     For more information please click the links below: