Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Monday, May 8, 2017

I AM LOVE


     An audio version of this message will be available soon at the link below. 


As I was praying this morning Father spoke to me and asked me to write down these words and share them with you. He said:


     My loved ones. Each of you has a place in my heart. In my heart are many mansions. My son prepared a place for you to live in me, and my heart is your heaven. I long for each of you to take your place but it's your choice to do so. Those of you with grown children understand this. Your children grow and get older and you miss the relationship you had when they were small. Your door is open and you wish they would come visit and spend time with you. I am the same way. My door is always open.

     There is a relationship available but few take me up on it. It's called being one. It's beyond love and friendship. It is beyond anything imaginable but you have to choose to do so. I did everything necessary for us to be one but you have to choose it if you want it.

     So how do you do this? It's really easy. You include me in everything that you do just as I do you. Put me in the song in your heart. Put me in the thoughts in your mind. Treat me like I really am living in you and you are living in me. Keep your mind set on me at all times. When you see something don't just look at it. Ask me, Father, what do you think of this. Don't treat me like i'm a million miles away. Never build a wall between us.

     When things don't go the way you think they should don't assume it's because I did it or I'm angry with you. This is your enemy using mistrust to drive a wedge between us. Don't allow it not even for a moment. Think the way my beloved Paul did. There is not height nor depth, nor life or death or principality or power or anything past or present that can separate you from my love for you. I am totally in love with you at all times whether your circumstances are good or bad. I was in Christ when the multitudes followed him. I was with him when they cried "Hosanna in the highest" and I was in him while they cried "Crucify Him." I was in him when he was glorified and crucified.

     This is the key. To know I am with you at all times and for that to be enough. When my presence in you and with you becomes more important to you than anything in the earth then you will be one with me. When you no longer look at your bank statement to see if I'm with you. When you no longer consider your body if it's alive or dead. When you can say “I don't care if I live or die, I just want to be one with my creator.” Then you will have arrived.

     I tell you these things because I have prepared a place for you in me that no one else can enter. Just as those of you with children know there is a place in your heart for each of your children collectively, and there is a place in your heart for each of them individually. This came from me. It's how I feel for you. I love it when you come together as a family and worship me. It is wonderful. It is also wonderful when you come individually and tell me that you just want to be alone with me. I want you to be so much in love with me that you are alone with me even in a crowd. When nothing you do is more important than spending every second with me then you will understand.

     I want you to know that is how I feel for you. I am doing all things at all times and yet all the time my total attention is on you. There is no one or nothing in all of creation as important to me as you are. I am in love with you at all times. When you fly high I am with you. When you fall on your face I am reaching for you, lovingly helping you up so you can fly again. I am all powerful but I am gentle, and in my gentleness is where you will find my power.

     My loved ones, I am teaching you these things tenderly because of my love for you. I need you to share these things with each other and restore my reputation in the earth. I have been misrepresented and I want to pour my goodness into the earth so people will know that I am good and kind and will turn to me. It is my goodness and kindness towards people that will lead them to repentance. I need someone who will let me be good to them to demonstrate these things. 

     This is not a religious thing. It is relationship. Not someone earning my goodness because they kept a bunch of rules, but a loving father giving good gifts to his children just because he loves them. All I need  my children to do is want the gifts that come from above more than the latest thing the world is selling. I need your attention and your focus to be on me an on things above. Really, which is better? Becoming one with me and learning the ways of heaven or the latest car or phone or clothes the world is selling you?

     This is how the last generation missed it. I poured out my goodness in love and miracles and power and they tried to use it to get worldly wealth and power. They took my goodness and used it for gain. Those of you who know me know that I give power to serve others and not to serve yourself.

     Think of this. The one who could have called legions of angels to take him off that cross didn't do it but left them standing at attention in case you needed them. 

     When the torturers tore all the flesh off his back, he didn't use his healing gift to heal himself. He bore those stripes for you because he loves you. It's the love behind the stripes that heals you. He didn't take them just as your punishment, but took them as one who loves you, and one who would be beaten a million times to keep you from getting a scratch.


     It's time you put away all the lies you have been told about an angry old God who wants to destroy everyone and get to know me as the gentle Father who loves you because you are mine. It's time to see my son as the one who was beaten and died for you. Not because he had to, but because he wanted to because of our love for you. It's time you get to know me. Let me introduce myself to you. 
I AM LOVE.


     This is the end of the words He spoke to me at that moment.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael

     For more information please click the links below.