Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Friday, August 2, 2019

Embrace Your Race

     An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:

michaelottministries.podomatic.com




Romans Chapter Eight

28. And we know that God works all things together for the good of those who love Him, who are called according to His purpose.  For those God foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brothers. And those He predestined, He also called; those He called, He also justified; those He justified, He also glorified. 

     What then shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?  He who did not spare His own Son but gave Him up for us all, how will He not also, along with Him, freely give us all things?  Who will bring any charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies.  Who is there to condemn us? For Christ Jesus, who died, and more than that was raised to life, is at the right hand of God—and He is interceding for us.

Philippians Chapter One

3.  Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God. Whenever I pray, I make my requests for all of you with joy, for you have been my partners in spreading the Good News about Christ from the time you first heard it until now. And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns. 


     As I was praying today these verses came bubbling up in my heart. I read them and began to meditate on them and then the voice of my Father came and began to speak to me. He asked me to write down these words and share them with you. He said:

     My little ones, you are being changed. Not by your own doing. You didn’t begin this process and you cannot control the process. You can hinder it or you can submit yourselves to my plan and grow faster, but the plan will continue whether you embrace it or protest it, because my love for you is too great to allow anything else but perfection. You are too valuable to me and I am not willing that you be anywhere else but with me for eternity.

     You were chosen in my Son before the foundation of the world. You didn’t just come to earth as an accident. You were chosen and sent here just as my Son was. Our plan all along was making you into the perfect image of him. Coming to earth and living a life and overcoming darkness and evil was part of your training.

     You will be with me for eternity and will become creators with us. You will rule and reign with us forever. It was necessary for you to be where you are and to learn to defeat hate with love, to defeat death with life and to defeat anger with peace. All of these things you think are a struggle are just part of what it takes to make you in our image and in our likeness.

     As you embrace the process you will learn joy in the midst of times you think are chaotic. You will know that hardships come and go and problems rise and fall. You will begin to see walls as just obstacles to leap over and not as barriers to keep you in. When the struggles are complete you will be lacking nothing and your faith will be indestructible. All that is necessary is to embrace the training.

     Just as with a great athlete the championship is not won on the playing field but on the practice field. You must learn to enjoy the race you are running and run it with patience and with joy because you know that you will finish if you just keep running. The more you embrace the training the faster and stronger you will become. You are unstoppable my loved ones.

     Another thing to consider for some of you is that you have stopped running your race and have hidden yourselves away. It’s time to rejoin the race. Just jump back in. If you fall I will lift you up. If you grow weary it’s because you are not running on the fuel of grace that is within you. I began this work in you and put within you all that you need to win your race. I will finish this work not because I demand that you change for my sake. I am doing all that I do because of my love for you. All things work out for your good, not just mine.

     So my loved ones, Embrace the Race. Get up off your backside and lace up your shoes with joy. No more seeing problems as a personal attack from me or as a sign that you are not loved. You are so loved I sent my Son to race and win the hardest race that was ever run. I was in him, encouraging him and strengthening him just as I am in you. 

     He is your champion. He defeated all the foes that could take you out of the race. He defeated the enemies that would devour you while you run. He cleared the track for you so you could run with joy. 

     Oh my loved ones. Please know that you are loved. You are not disciplined because I am angry. I only use discipline for your own good. I have never been angry with you. I have always been for you and not against you. I have always been delighted in you and delighted to see you win your race.

     You do not run alone. I am with you and in you. I am the river of life flowing through you that you can drink from once and never be thirsty again. I am so proud of you my loved ones. Your spirits are perfect. Your minds and will are in the process of being renewed into the realm of the perfected spirit. You will win this race. You will be conformed into the exact image of my firstborn Son. He was and is perfection personified and you are growing up to be just like him.

     Remember I am training you for reigning with me forever. No more complaining and thinking I am judging you or mistreating you. I am perfecting you for your own good. Catch the wind of my love and grace. I am empowering you to run with joy where you used to run in fear. You are loved with everlasting, eternal endless and how many more words will it take to convince you love?

     I am with you on the track, I am cheering for you at the finish line and I am your biggest fan. Feel my embrace, live in my grace and embrace your race.



     This is the end of the words He spoke to me earlier today.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael 


     For more information please click on the links below: