Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Saturday, August 17, 2019

Trust The Plan

     An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:



Ephesians Chapter One

3. All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ. Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes. God decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ. This is what he wanted to do, and it gave him great pleasure.

So we praise God for the glorious grace he has poured out on us who belong to his dear Son. He is so rich in kindness and grace that he purchased our freedom with the blood of his Son and forgave our sins. He has showered his kindness on us, along with all wisdom and understanding.

God has now revealed to us his mysterious will regarding Christ; which is to fulfill his own good plan. And this is the plan: At the right time he will bring everything together under the authority of Christ; everything in heaven and on earth. Furthermore, because we are united with Christ, we have received an inheritance from God, for he chose us in advance, and he makes everything work out according to his plan.

Ephesians Chapter Two

10. For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.


Philippians Chapter One

6. And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.



     As I was praying today these verses came bubbling up inside my heart. I sat down to meditate on them and Father asked me to write down some words and share them with you. He said:


     My little ones; It’s time to understand that all things were created by me and for me and all things will be as I established them to be. I am the beginning and the end. If I am the end then how can the end be anything but glorious? Do you not realize that I counted all the cost and before I put all things into creation I considered every choice you would ever make and every road you would ever travel? Not only for you but for all people on earth and in heaven and for all who will ever exist?


     My Son told you that if he be lifted up on the cross he would draw all men unto himself. Do you remember he also said that none could come except they be drawn? He took all of creation into himself on that cross and settled all things once and for all. 

     You didn’t get to choose. You were chosen before the world was created. Yes you have choices about where you live and what you do but you have no choice when it comes to being mine. You were chosen in Christ before we made the world. You were in him then, and you are him now, and you will always be in him.

     It’s time to see all men in the same light. There are not lost and found. There are only awake and asleep. Jesus took away the sins of the whole world. I was in him on that cross and reconciled the whole world unto myself. I cancelled the sin of all people. However there are some of my children who are awakened which is what you call born again and there are those who have not embraced the revelation yet that they are eternally loved.

     The ones you call lost are not lost from me. They are lost from the truth. They are wandering in the darkness of traditions and the darkness the world has blinded their minds with. When the light of the glorious news is revealed to them they will awaken from the death mind and be born again also.

     I want you to trust my plan. No more worry and doubt and struggling but instead I want you resting in thanksgiving and in awe of the great plan that I created. The plan was simple. Man didn’t know what to choose so I chose man and then I came in my Son and he chose me as your representative. Just as Moses mediated the old covenant my Son mediated the new one. He chose me for you and he kept all the ordinances that were required and even shed his own blood to seal it.

     So now I want you to embrace the mighty plan and work with me and not against me. I want you to love all people and not to judge any person without considering the cross. If you pronounce guilt on a person I pardoned then you are wasting your time. You will never convince me of their guilt because I took their sins away. Rejoice for I did the same with you. The capstone was not set with legal requirements but with shouts of grace, grace. It’s time the church learn the true gospel again and then all the things that accompanied the early church will accompany you also.

     My loved ones; don’t let the world sell you their plan. They tell you all the world is going to hell and there is no way to stop it. This is not the plan. You read the plan. The plan is to gather all things in heaven and all things in earth together into one under the authority of my Son. The church will soon awaken and learn to rule with him. You will learn how to be kings and priests and have only one King and one High Priest above you. He is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords and soon the world will see that in action and all things will change.

     I tell you once again that the earth is not coming to a terrible ending; it is coming to a glorious new birth. My children will arise in delight that it was my good will to give you the kingdom. This all begins with understanding that you are no longer separated from me. We are one. I am the Father of “All” the families in heaven and “All” the families on earth. No more separating people from people. No more of the “us” vs. “them” mentality. When you see those you call lost not as wicked sinners but as your family members that fell into darkness then you will treat them differently. Love will rule the earth and all things will be put into order.

     So my loved ones; please trust my plan. No more worrying and doubt from watching too much fake news programming. You must learn to get your news from heaven because there is only one way, one truth and one life. The future is not up to the programmers. It was decided in the beginning. I am not limited in my ability to finish what I started. I began a good work in you and I will finish it. I began a good work in the earth and we will finish it together.

     Remember, the plan is to gather all things into one. All things in heaven and earth will soon be in perfect harmony. There is no division in heaven and the division on earth is only in people’s minds. You only see yourselves as divided because you believed a lie. All things were reconciled to me at the cross. There is no more division. No more Jew, Greek, bond, free, male and female. No more seeing the world as lost and hopeless. 

     My Son came to seek that which was lost. Do you think he would have come home if he hadn’t found them all? Jesus is the desire of the nations. They will soon awaken and will rejoice in their King. This is the plan. Trust the plan.



     And this is the words he spoke to me earlier today.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace.
I love you all,
michael


     For more information please click the links below: