Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Saturday, August 24, 2019

Gods From God

     An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:

michaelottministries.podomatic.com



First Corinthians Chapter Two

6: Yet when I am among mature believers, I do speak with words of wisdom, but not the kind of wisdom that belongs to this world or to the rulers of this world, who are soon forgotten. No, the wisdom we speak of is the mystery of God; his plan that was previously hidden, even though he made it for our ultimate glory before the world began. But the rulers of this world have not understood it; if they had, they would not have crucified our glorious Lord. That is what the Scriptures mean when they say,

“No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him.” But it was to us that God revealed these things by his Spirit. 

     For his Spirit searches out everything and shows us God’s deep secrets. No one can know a person’s thoughts except that person’s own spirit and no one can know God’s thoughts except God’s own Spirit. And we have received God’s Spirit (not the world’s spirit), so we can know the wonderful things God has freely given us.

     When we tell you these things, we do not use words that come from human wisdom. Instead, we speak words given to us by the Spirit, using the Spirit’s words to explain spiritual truths. But people who aren’t spiritual can’t receive these truths from God’s Spirit. It all sounds foolish to them and they can’t understand it, for only those who are spiritual can understand what the Spirit means. Those who are spiritual can evaluate all things, but they themselves cannot be evaluated by others. For, “Who can know the LORD’s thoughts?
Who knows enough to teach him?” But we understand these things, for we have the mind of Christ.


First John Chapter Two

26: I am writing these things to warn you about those who want to lead you astray. But you have received the Holy Spirit, and he lives within you, so you don’t need anyone to teach you what is true. For the Spirit teaches you everything you need to know, and what he teaches is true: it is not a lie. So just as he has taught you, remain in fellowship with Christ.



     As I was praying today these verses bubbled up in my heart. This is the way Holy Spirit teaches me and this is the way I study. When I read the scriptures I read them over and over and I don’t try to understand them with my mind. I just put them inside my heart and let my teacher pull them back out and teach me with them. This has always seemed best for me but you do what works for you.

     As I meditated on these things Fathers voice spoke to me and asked me to take notes and share them with the rest of the class. I was delighted for this is what he has called me to do. I just listen and write what I hear. It is the most delightful job in all creation and I hope you will learn to do the same. And when you do please share what you hear with me and we will all learn together.

     Here are the words that Father spoke to me. He said: 

     My Children, my delightful children: You have so much more than you know. You already possess all things. You were given all things already but have not even begun to explore the riches inside you.

     Do you not remember that you were told my kingdom is inside you? In me you live and move and have your being and I live in you and walk in you and I am your God writing my laws on your hearts and minds not from the outside in but from the inside out. All things you need are not external. There is nothing outside of you that you need. The same Spirit that raised my Son from the dead dwells in you. How could you be lacking anything?

    Here is where most of my children are missing it. They are look everywhere except for inside. They go from meeting to meeting and from message to message thinking they are going to hear something from the outside that changes things.

     This is not the way the kingdom works. Do you remember that my Son told you “My Father within me does the works?” He didn’t work from external power but from internal power. All that you need is inside you but you must begin to understand just what and who lives within you.

     We are not two separate beings. We are one being. I told you in scripture that he that is joined to the Lord is “one” Spirit. As long as you see us as two separate beings you will struggle. 

     Do you remember that my beloved Paul told you that it was no longer he that lived but Christ lived in him? He came to know there was no separation between us. This is why he wrote that nothing could separate you from my love. You are so much a part of me that you couldn’t cut you out without cutting me into. We merged into one being. There is not more middle wall separating us. It’s Christ in you, the hope of glory. Jesus broke down that wall that separated you from me when he took all the laws that were written to make you feel separated from me to his cross. We are one. Not two but one. There is not me and you. There is us.

     This is why so many can’t hear my voice. They are listening for a stranger. I live in you so that I can speak to you as you. I want to be closer than your own thoughts. I love you so much that I came to live inside you so that I could hug you from the inside. Your spirit and my Spirit are one Spirit. So when I speak I speak through your spirit in your voice.

     As you learn to listen to your spirit you will learn how to do what you see me doing and say what you hear me saying. You will not have to look outside you ever again for wisdom or understanding. You will know the truth that is within you and that truth will make you free. This truth is Christ in you and you in Christ. Once you realize that you are not human but you are God from God then you will learn to be who you truly are.

     You are born of my Spirit. You were never an accident and you were not just someone who stumbled upon me on your way through life. You were not just some old sinner that I saved with my grace. You were and will always be my child. To deny you is to deny myself. Jesus is the light that lights “every man” that comes into the world. Each time you see a baby born you see Christ come again. I know this goes against all that religion has taught you but if you will listen with your heart you will get confirmation that this is truth.

     You were chosen before the world. You were not created for the world but the world was created for you. I built it for you to have forever. It will be changed eventually and become just like heaven. You are the ones who will change it. It will be consumed and changed from the fire of love into pure glory. I am a consuming fire and you are fire also. You are fire of my fire and it’s your fire that will change the world. You are the light of the world and the city on a hill. As my son Jesus is, so are you in this world.

     So my loved ones: Will you awaken to your holiness? When I said “be ye holy for I am holy, it wasn’t a suggestion. The same voice that created all that you see or know is the same voice that proclaimed your holiness and your innocence before time began.

     You are my children and everyone you have ever met or will meet are my children. They just aren’t awake to that truth yet. Maybe you should tell them? There is One Lord. One Faith. One Baptism and One Father of all who is above all and in you all.

     Do you remember what was written to the Ephesians?

Paul said: 
For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom *every* family in heaven and on earth is named, that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

     Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen

     If you want to discover who I am and who you are then you must begin where you began: In heaven with me: Chosen before the foundation of the world. You are my beloved children. Not mere mortals but everlasting children of mine. You are born of my Spirit and the breath that is in your lungs is my breath. The life that is in you is my life. You are God’s from God and you are eternally loved.

     Please rehearse these words in your heart and ask your spirit, which is my Spirit within you, if these things are true. You will know this truth and this truth will make you free. You will no longer live as mere men but as ones whom I sent from heaven.

     My little ones: never look at another person in any other light. Love each other and treat each other the same as you would treat me. Whatever you do to the least of your brethren you have done unto me for I am them and they are me. Above all: Love each other!

     This is the end of the words He spoke to me moments ago.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael 


For more information please click the links below:

michaelottministries.podomatic.com


No comments:

Post a Comment