Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Friday, September 6, 2019

Live In The Truth: Live In My Love

     An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:



Romans Chapter Eight

31. What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?

Who shall bring a charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies. Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

As it is written:

“For Your sake we are killed all day long;
We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.”

Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.

For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.



     As I was reading these verses today Father spoke to me and asked me to write down these words and share them with you. He said:

    My beloved children: I will continue to persuade you as I persuaded Paul my Apostle. It took time but I persuaded him. He came to realize that my love is the one constant in the universe. It’s not some physical law or the speed of light. All of these things can be overcome. There is only one unchangeable being in the universe and that is me and I never change. I am love and love is me and these things are constant. I am the foundation of all things. No matter what happens in your life you must realize it is never an effect of my love for you changing.

     I was with my Son in the wilderness and I was with him on his cross as you were told in the letter to the Corinthians. I was in him not counting men’s sins against them. I never left him and never turned my back on him. You must learn truth and dispel the lies. Until you are settled on the absolute fact that you are loved and have always been loved then your lives will be unsettled. I will never leave or forsake you. I am always with you in and through your troubles.

     My loved ones, when you face a crisis don’t think that I somehow got angry with you and sent the problem to punish you. I am a loving Father and while I do discipline my children, I never punish them. A good Father never takes a thought about getting even. Even when he is stern it is only because of the love he has for his children and how he wants the best for them. All true discipline is corrective and is never punitive.

     In the western philosophy that you call Christianity you have learned many things that are not true about me. You have been taught men’s interpretation of who I am. You must not listen to these lies anymore but instead come to me and let me show you who I am. Come and taste of my love and see that I am good.

     It’s my goodness that leads to repentance. Repentance is not what you were taught in most of your philosophical discussions you call church. It simply means to change your mind. It’s not crying and begging and moaning and promising to do better next time. It’s just a return to the correct mindset that you are from heaven and you should live like you are from heaven. You are from above and your lives should reflect the glory that is in you. So if you go off track my goodness will remind you of who I am and who you are.

     This is where religion failed. It tried to teach you to live holy without knowing who you are. You were told holiness is a set of rules that you keep. Do this and don’t do that. That is useless. Holiness is a person living inside you. Holy Spirit is a person and this person lives inside you teaching you that you are children of the Spirit and teaching you how to live like spirits and not to believe that you are fallen creatures that I took pity on and saved like a puppy from the shelter.

     You are my children. How many times must I say it before you believe it? Listen with all your heart. Know how much you are loved. Look at the price that I paid to win your hearts. Listen to these scriptures that you just heard. Nothing can separate you from my love and nothing can separate my love from me because I am love.

     You are royalty. You are seated with my Son on his throne. You are more than conquerors. You possess all things. Heaven is your home. Earth is your inheritance. No matter what you are facing you can’t lose. All things will be restored to you for eternity. Once you realize this then you can enter into the rest I desire for you and you can fellowship with me in truth.

     So what is true fellowship? It’s what you call worship. My Son told you that I seek those who worship in Spirit and in truth. This truth is the love we have for each other. I adore my Son and He adores me. We adore Holy Spirit and Holy Spirit adores us. We adore you and this is worship if you can receive it.

     Greater love has no man that he who will lay down his life for his friends. Did you know that you were already our friend when Christ died for you? You were only enemies in your belief system. You have been adored forever.

     So what does all this mean? It means that you must saturate your mind and your heart with the truth that you are adored by me and by all of heaven. If you are having a good day then you are adored. If you are being crucified you are adored.

     Once you are sure of my love you will enter into a joyous peace that only heaven knows. You will no longer see yourselves as victims but as conquerors. When someone does you wrong you will brush it off and take no thought of it. Once you know that all things are yours then you will know that you can’t lose anything. No one can really take anything from you.

     For example: If someone stole your car and you didn’t know if you would ever see it again you might be upset but if you knew that if your car was stolen then you would have a better car tomorrow then you wouldn’t lose sleep over it. All things will be restored. You will never lose one thing. Even the hairs of your head are numbered. Whatever it costs you to live in love will be restored. Remember my Son? No one took his life. He gave it freely. Be willing to give all and you will lose nothing.

     So my loved ones: Bless those who curse you. I turn all curses into blessings. If someone takes your coat then give them the shirt and tie that went with it. If someone curses you or gossips about you then pray for them and bless them. Once you realize that you can never lose anything you can rejoice in any situation. All things and all people will be restored to their true identity. Those who hurt you don’t know you or they would bless you instead.

     My loved ones, you must learn to trust in my love for you and for others. Let it be the foundation of your lives. Don’t let storms and circumstances tell you who that you are. You are never less than the royal children of God who sit with me on my throne. Don’t let circumstances or other’s opinion of you change your mind about who you are.

     Keep building upon the Rock. Storms come to all houses but only those who build on the rock don’t have to rebuild later. The fire comes to test all metals and takes away the impurities. The fire is not punishment but refining. You are pure gold inside. Once the fire of my love has purified your thoughts and minds then you will be on the outside what you have always been inside. You are the treasure of heaven. Let my love refine your thoughts about who you are. Learn to see as you are seen. If you are in the fire, you must be gold.

     So what do I think of you? I think you are my beloved ones for whom I gave all I had to bring your heart home to me. You are my treasure and my children and my very own soul. You are sanctified, justified, glorified and have been blessed with all that I have. Never let anyone tell you anything else. Any other opinion about you is a lie. Live in the truth. Live in my Love.



     This is the end of the words He spoke to me this morning.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael

     For more information please click the links below: