Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Saturday, September 14, 2019

You Are The Secret Place

     An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:


John Chapter Fourteen

15. “If you love me, obey my commandments. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate, who will NEVER leave you. He is the Holy Spirit, who leads into all truth. The world cannot receive him, because it isn’t looking for him and doesn’t recognize him. But you know him, because he lives with you now and later will be IN YOU. 
 No, I will not abandon you as orphans, I will come to you. Soon the world will no longer see me, but you will see me. Since I live, you also will live. When I am raised to life again, you will know that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am IN you.

Ephesians Chapter Five

18. Don’t be drunk with wine, because that will ruin your life. Instead, be filled with the Holy Spirit, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs among yourselves, and making music to the Lord IN your hearts. And give thanks for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

     As I was praying today Father spoke to me and asked me to write down these words and share them with you. He said:

     My loved ones, love is awakening! There is a great revelation of the truth of love and it’s already spreading like wildfire. You have seen those who claim to know me but bear no fruit resembling me. You have tolerated churches proclaiming to have life but are selling you the same dead song with a different beat. They entertain you with lights and loud music and people moving and all kind of things to stir your senses because they don’t have the truth to stir your heart.

     On the day of Pentecost Peter stepped forward and spoke from his heart. He had no warm up worship band, no loud microphone and no one to introduce him. The simple words he spoke were empowered by my Spirit and thousands came to the light. Soon you will see days like that. You will once again know the power of my love.

     Which is better? Would you rather have someone who read all the books on carpentry build your house or would you rather have someone who had built houses with his own hands build your house? Most of those you listen to today have been taught by the same group and don’t have any experience with me. They know what they have learned about me and most of what they were taught is wrong. They think they are doing me a favor when most are just misrepresenting me.

     My little ones, the only way to know me is to spend time with me just one on one, letting me write my laws in your hearts and on your minds from the inside. You don’t become true friends with people just by reading about them or by speaking to someone else about them. My son told you to come to us and let us remove your burdens. Yet most don’t come to me, they come to church to speak to others about me or search online for what others know about me.

     Times are changing. Many of my children are awakening to the truth that I am inside them and have never been external. You were born with me inside you. My Son is the true light that lights all that come to the world. The spirit of a man is the candle of the Lord. The part of you that is alive inside is not really even you. You are dead and your lives are hidden in me so that I can hide myself in you. The part of you that loves is me. The part of you that dreams great dreams and hopes great hope and believes all things is me. We are not two, we are one. There’s not you and me. There is you/me. No separation at all. Many of you know this already and are beginning to experience this awakening.

     So what will change? When my people are fully awakened to the fact that you are me and I am you then you will no longer live as humans. You will realize you are powerful, royal beings and will put all other things aside and will turn earth into heaven.

     We: me/you are so powerful that all of creation is just waiting on it to be revealed to you that you are the sons of God. As Christ is, so are you in this world. I was one with Christ and I am one with you. 

     This does not come because you read some book. It only comes through fellowship with me in truth. Once you put away all the lies that you have believed about yourself then truth will flow freely. For many generations my people have seen evil as giants and seen themselves as grasshoppers just like those who wouldn’t enter the Promised Land, when all the time the opposite was true.

     My loved ones; come to me inside your heart. Whisper to me and ask me who I am and who you are. Don’t let others define you. You will find me when you seek me with and in your own heart. You are my temple. You are the secret place of the Most High. When you look inward you are looking into heaven. When you focus on what is without then you are looking into deception.

      If you abide in me and I abide in you then ask whatever you want. The problem is that I abide in you and have always been here, yet you seek me everywhere except in the place where I abide and that is in you. Abide with me in your own heart. Your heart is my home. 

     So my loved ones; take time to do as my beloved David told you: Commune with me in your own heart upon your bed. I am one with you inside you. You are my dwelling place and my temple. 

     You were instructed to enter into your closet and shut the door and pray to me in secret. This closet is your heart. We fellowship together and meet together in the secret place called “you.” I already know what you will ask before you ask it because I Am You. It’s no longer you that live but Christ lives inside you.

     We are living our life through and as you. Never see yourself without me or me without you. We are “One” Spirit. Please know and understand by spending time with me in your heart. Let us reason as one and not as two. You are my heaven. You are my secret place. Abide with me for I am abiding with you inside you. You are inside me, inside you. You are my secret place. 

     My little children; love each other and be ready for the awakening is coming. You will be changed from the inside out. All that is external is falling away revealing only what is inside. Christ in you the hope of glory. 

     Jesus told you that in my house are many mansions. You are my mansion. You are my house. He prepared a place for you to dwell in me as I dwell in you. You are in heaven and heaven is in you. You don’t have to wait until you physically die. You can live in heaven with me in you today. Don’t forget my beloved. Abide in the secret place with me and this secret place is you. 



     This is the end of the words he spoke to me at that moment.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael


     For more information please click the links below: