Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Monday, March 16, 2020

Hello Love: Goodbye Fear!

     An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below.



First John Chapter Four

15. Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God. So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him. By this is love perfected with us, so that we may have confidence for the Day of Judgment, because as he is so also are we in this world.

There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.



     I was praying early this morning for all those who are affected by the virus that is the big news all over the world. I see so much fear and even see churches closing in fear and it saddens me that so many of us who claim to be people of faith are acting just like we don’t know the good news of who our God is and how much we are loved.

     As I was praying I asked Father what I should share with those whom I can reach to try to calm their fears and get them back focused on truth. Father spoke to me and said “give them these words.” Hello Love: Goodbye Fear.

     He then told me to write down these words and publish them for all to read and hear. He said:

     My loved ones: Did you forget? Did you forget you have a savior who delivered you from darkness and brought you into our kingdom? Why are you afraid? Did you forget how much you are loved? Do you not know that even the hairs of your head are numbered?
I know every detail in your life. I know all about you and know things about you that you haven’t discovered yet.

     I love you with love so great that I calculated your lives and down to the cellular level. I know your cells individually. I know and love all things about you. So why do you continue to lose focus on truth and gravitate to fear? 

     As you heard in the scriptures above, those who are afraid are not perfected in love, for fear is based on belief that you deserve torment. Once you are perfected in love you will not fear anything in this world or in the one to come or in heaven above or down below. There is nothing to fear.

     My loved ones: I told you in scripture that he that is joined to me is “one” Spirit. You must stop seeing yourselves as separated from me. I am not near to you. I am in you. We are not two. We are one. You were baptized into my Son. You are not separated from him.

     When fear tries to steal your thoughts imagine that Jesus is standing between you and whatever you are afraid of. Now see yourself stepping into Jesus and hiding inside him. This is where you truly are already. You are “in” Christ. So where is your fear now?

     My sweet beloved ones: I love you too much to allow you to dwell in fear when you can dwell in my peace. You don’t have to be afraid. Fear is a choice. You can choose to laugh or cry. You can choose to be happy or sad. You can choose to be bold or fearful.

     What do you have to lose? You are living in eternity already. Life has come and swallowed up all the death that could ever affect you. You have already passed from death to life. So why be afraid of the road you have already traveled that lies way behind you?

     To live is Christ, to die is gain. Do you remember these words from my beloved Paul? You have absolutely nothing to fear. 

     Here is the way you fight the fear that is tormenting you. You surrender to love. You don’t have to scream and fight or bind any imaginary being that religion scared you with. You just submit yourself to me and that is how you fight the fallen mindset of fear. You overcome evil with good. You don’t have to fight evil with anything other than the good news of what was already done for you.

     Please my loved ones. Say hello to love and goodbye to fear. Never be afraid again. Stand strong in my love for love is the power of my might. Love never fails and you live inside my love. No more fear. Trust and rejoice for all this will shortly pass by and you will wonder why you were afraid.

     Don’t buy the doom and gloom and fear they are selling you. Stand in the truth. If you abide in my secret place then nothing can touch you. If you dwell in fear you open yourself up for the torment that fear brings. All things work together for your good because you love me. When all this fear has gone you will find that you not only made it through but came out the other side even more blessed.

     My loved ones; I am with you and in you and you are in me and we are one. Don’t be afraid my little ones. The God who watches over you watches from inside you and I never sleep or slumber. Your Shepherd knows how to protect the flock. Trust in him. Once again my loved ones: Say:
Hello LOVE: Goodbye fear!

     This is the end of the words he gave me this morning.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael 


     For more information please click the links below.