Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Friday, March 20, 2020

We Are Going To The Other Side

     An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:



Psalm Twenty Three

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside still waters.
He restores my soul.
He leads me in paths of righteousness
for his name’s sake.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies;
you anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
all the days of my life,
and I shall dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.


Matthew Chapter Fourteen

22. Immediately he made the disciples get into the boat and go before him to the other side, while he dismissed the crowds. And after he had dismissed the crowds, he went up on the mountain by himself to pray. 

When evening came, he was there alone, but the boat by this time was a long way from the land, beaten by the waves, for the wind was against them. 

 And in the fourth watch of the night he came to them, walking on the sea. But when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were terrified, and said, “It is a ghost!” and they cried out in fear. But immediately Jesus spoke to them, saying, “Take heart; it is I. Do not be afraid.”

And Peter answered him, “Lord, if it is you, command me to come to you on the water.” He said, “Come.” So Peter got out of the boat and walked on the water and came to Jesus. 

 But when he saw the wind, he was afraid, and beginning to sink he cried out, “Lord, save me.” Jesus immediately reached out his hand and took hold of him, saying to him, “O you of little faith, why did you doubt?” And when they got into the boat, the wind ceased. And those in the boat worshiped him, saying, “Truly you are the Son of God.”



     As I was praying for each of you today Father spoke to me and asked me to write down these words and share them with you. He said:

     My beloved children: Do not be afraid! Again I say: Do not be afraid!

     There is no reason to fear. These things you are facing will pass. Remember that there are only three things that eternally remain and these are faith, hope and love. All other things are temporary and will pass.

     I would like to remind you that I am still on my throne and that throne is in your heart. I am with you and in you so much that we are not two but one. You are Spirits of my Spirit. You have no reason to fear. You are an eternal being. Even if you move out of your body you only move into a better one. No reason to fear.

     My loved ones we are going through this together. I told you that if you walk through the valley of the shadow of death I would be with you. Remember that it’s only a shadow. Why would you be afraid of a shadow? We are going out the other side of this together.

     Take just a moment and remember those who came before you. The children of Israel went through the Red Sea and through the wilderness. 

The three Hebrew children went through the fire and all that was burned was the ties that bound them. 

Daniel went through the lion’s den. 

Most of all; my Son went through a beating and through the cross and through the tomb and through hell and back and remains forever my Son and your King.

     So why are you afraid? Those who are afraid are only afraid because they think they are separated from me. They think I am far away in heaven and they are on earth fending for themselves. Nothing could ever be farther from the truth. I am with you always.

     My loved ones: You were crucified with Christ and yet you live. The life force keeping you alive now is not your spirit. It is mine. Your lives are hidden in my Son and my Son is hidden in me. None can pluck you out of my hand. You are just as safe as you would be in heaven for that is where you really are. Only in your mind are you anywhere else. You are seated with me in the heavenly realm. Only your mind goes to the lower levels. There is nothing to fear.

     So please my loved ones. Put on your walking shoes. We are going through this time of trouble and out the other side but we will not go through it in fear but in joy and singing. It is my delight to be your protector. I am Almighty God and I am in you and with you to ensure your safety.

     Just remember the lesson you learned through my beloved Peter. You can walk on the stormy waters as long as you keep your eyes on me and even if you start to sink I will catch you. Oh my sweet loved ones: If only you knew just how safe you are.

     There is nothing to fear. I fed a whole nation in the wilderness and not only them but their livestock also. I provided them with food and water and shelter and heat and cool and clothing. 

     What you are going through is not a challenge to me. Just rest in my love for you and fill your hearts and voices with song. This is a great time to rejoice for your God is in you and with you.

     Soon you will forget about this time and place and it will be just a distant memory. I am with you and we are going to the other side. Do not be afraid. Again I say rejoice for we are going to the other side.


This is the end of the words He spoke to me moments ago.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael 


     For more information please click the links below: