Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Sharing The True Gospel

     An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:




John Chapter One

29. The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look! The Lamb of God who takes away the (sin of the world!)


First Corinthians Chapter Fifteen

22. For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall (all) be made alive. But each in his own order:

Second Corinthians Chapter Five

14. For the love of Christ controls us, because we have concluded this: that one has died for all, therefore (all have died;) and he died for all, that those who live might no longer live for themselves but for him who for their sake died and was raised.

From now on, therefore, we regard no one according to the flesh. Even though we once regarded Christ according to the flesh, we regard him thus no longer.

    Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. All this is from God, who through Christ reconciled us to himself and gave us the ministry of reconciliation; that is, in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, (not counting their trespasses against them,) and entrusting to us the message of reconciliation. 

 Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God. For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. 

First John Chapter Two

1. My dear children, I am writing this to you so that you will not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate who pleads our case before the Father. He is Jesus Christ, the one who is truly righteous. He himself is the sacrifice that atones for our sins and (not only our sins but the sins of the whole world.)

Acts Chapter Ten

1. In Caesarea there lived a Roman army officer named Cornelius, who was a captain of the Italian Regiment. He was a devout, God-fearing man, as was everyone in his household. He gave generously to the poor and prayed regularly to God. One afternoon about three o’clock, he had a vision in which he saw an angel of God coming toward him. “Cornelius!” the angel said.

Cornelius stared at him in terror. “What is it, sir?” he asked the angel.

And the angel replied, “Your prayers and gifts to the poor have been received by God as an offering! Now send some men to Joppa, and summon a man named Simon Peter. He is staying with Simon, a tanner who lives near the seashore.”

As soon as the angel was gone, Cornelius called two of his household servants and a devout soldier, one of his personal attendants. He told them what had happened and sent them off to Joppa.

The next day as Cornelius’s messengers were nearing the town, Peter went up on the flat roof to pray. It was about noon, and he was hungry. But while a meal was being prepared, he fell into a trance. He saw the sky open, and something like a large sheet was let down by its four corners. In the sheet were all sorts of animals, reptiles, and birds. Then a voice said to him, “Get up, Peter; kill and eat them.”

“No, Lord,” Peter declared. “I have never eaten anything that our Jewish laws have declared impure and unclean.”

But the voice spoke again: “Do not call something unclean if God has made it clean.” The same vision was repeated three times. Then the sheet was suddenly pulled up to heaven.


Ephesians Chapter One

11. In Him we were also chosen as God’s own, having been predestined according to the plan of Him who works out everything by the counsel of His will,

First Timothy Chapter Two

1. I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior; (who will have all men to be saved,) and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself (a ransom for all,) to be testified in due time.



     As I was praying today these verses bubbled up into my heart. As I meditated on them Jesus spoke to me and asked me to write down these words and share them with you. He said:

     My loved ones; stop calling unclean what I have cleansed! I poured out my blood to save all. I was lifted up and drew all men unto me. Yet my very own church tries to divide people from people. I do not divide. I gather all things together into one, in heaven and earth.

     My loved ones, you must learn and share the true gospel. What I did I did for all. I am the light that lights every man who comes into the world. It is my will that none should perish and my will is being done.

     My church divides people into what they call lost and saved. I see men as they truly are. They are washed in my blood and cleansed from all unrighteousness. I died for all; so all died. Each and every one was crucified with me on that cross. I did this so I could have grace on all. If only my church would share the grace they find for themselves with the ones they try to pronounce unclean.  My loved ones; I already sanctified, justified and glorified and when you call any man unclean you are calling me a liar. 

     It’s time to unlearn the lies you have learned by religion. When I was on the cross my Father was with me. Holy Spirit was with me as you were told by Paul in his letter to the Corinthians. I was not counting men’s sins against them. If I have forgiven then why do my people hold sins against others?

     This is why evangelism is so hard for my church. They don’t see my finished work. Instead of telling people that I have already forgiven their sins and taken their blame they try to convince them of sin and make them feel guilty. This is not the gospel. The gospel is not what you must do but what I already did.

     The only way to win the hearts of those you are trying to reach is by telling them the truth. They are not wicked. They are asleep to the righteousness that was imputed to them. This is why you were told to awake unto righteousness and sin not. Those who walk in unrighteousness are asleep to the fact that they have been made right by the blood that I shed for them. The awakening to the truth is what you call being born again. It’s that moment you realize that I am inside you and not far away.

     It’s time to tell the truth. Speak the truth in love. Tell others that they are forgiven and loved and they were included in my plan before the world was made. This is the true gospel and it is the great news!

     Did you notice in scripture when the blind man came to me I asked him what he wanted me to do? I saw him as complete. I didn’t see the lie of his blindness. I saw the truth of his sight and called him up to the truth. It’s the same with the man with the withered hand. I told him to stretch forth his hand. I didn’t see it as withered but saw it perfectly whole and called him up to the higher truth of his wholeness.

     This is the way that prayer and evangelism works. You take those who are sick and broken and you declare to them the truth that they were reconciled to me on that cross. They are innocent because of my sacrifice and then call them up to the higher truth that they are well and loved and whole. You will know the truth and the truth will make you free. The truth is you are forgiven and loved and blessed and whole and focusing on the truth destroys the lies of hate and sickness and poverty.

     As long as you condemn and separate you will never gather with me but will only scatter. You must see each person as I see them. No longer see them as a flesh creature but see them as a spirit born of incorruptible seed from an incorruptible Father.

     Always come back to the message of the prodigal son. He may have been in sin and lack and brokenness but he never ceased being a son. You are not a son because of what you do but you are a son because you were born of Spirit. Come up to the truth and bring all whom you know with you to this truth.

     Never call unclean what I have cleansed. Learn to see only good and do not look for evil. Find the light in each and every person you meet and fellowship with the light within them. 

     I have given every man the measure of faith. Find that faith within them and reveal it to them. Love conquers all. I am the light that lights every man who comes into the world so look for my light in all. You will find it if you keep looking. Keep looking for the light and do not condemn.

     My little children love each other as I have loved you. Don't forget that you are my beloved and so are all. My love never fails. So walk and live in my love.

     This is the end of the words he spoke to me earlier today.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael 

     For more information please click the links below:




No comments:

Post a Comment