Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Thursday, March 26, 2020

What Are You Preaching?

     An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:

michaelottministries.podomatic.com



     As I was praying today Father spoke to me and asked me to write down these words and share them with you. He said:

     I send this message to all who spread fear. Do you remember the cross? Do you remember that the sins of the whole world were taken away? Do you remember that all iniquity and darkness was removed from all by the sacrifice of my holy lamb?

     How can there be forgiveness and judgment? In one breath you bless my Son and say he took away the sins of the world and in the other breath you say I have cursed my people because of sin and all that is happening in the world is because I am angry.

     My loved ones; yes even you who spread falsehood are still my loved ones. Yet you are mistaken. Do you not remember that mercy triumphs over judgment? Do you not remember that my anger is only for a moment and my mercy endures forever?

     Those who spread fear are not spreading love. You tell my people to be afraid and tell them they are loved at the same time? You do understand that you are scattering and not gathering don’t you? It is my plan to gather all and gather I did. When my Son was lifted up on the cross he drew all men unto himself. He left none out. So why are you trying to drive away those whom I have gathered?

     Put away your religious teaching and come learn of me. I am humble and loving, not angry and revengeful. If you spent time with me instead of Moses you would understand this. Moses was faithful but you don’t even know what he taught. You only see the letter and you don’t know the spirit behind it. That letter still condemns and kills because you read it as a judge and not as a Father.

     My loved ones; yes once again I call you my loved ones. I don’t want you living in fear or spreading fear or having anything to do with fear. I told you over and over in my scriptures not to fear. I also told you that those who fear are not perfected in love.

     Put down your blood soaked sword and listen in your heart. You will find me kind and loving and full of grace towards all. Just like the Pharisees you try to add a lot of legalism to my grace. It’s by grace you are saved and not by keeping a lot of rules created by those who want to keep you in bondage.

     Once you learn of my love you will not need rules. When you fall deeply in love with the one who loves you deeply then you don’t need rules and regulations. Love will keep your heart in the right place and you won’t need anyone to tell you what you do by the nature of love. A bride who is deeply in love with her husband doesn't need rules to be faithful.

     So please those who call yourselves preachers; do you remember the last crisis you said was going to destroy everyone? You were wrong then and you are wrong now. You are still loved but you are wrong. I am not condemning you but asking you to return to your first love and put down the sword that you are swinging at your brethren.

     Let me ask you some questions: What about what you call Y2K? What about Sars? What about swine flu? What about Ebola? What about that Mayan Calendar and 12/12/12. What happened to all those blood moons? Only the weatherman can be wrong more than you and still keep his job. Just return to the truth of the gospel and follow love and peace with all.

     My Son is the Prince of Peace. What does that make me? The King of Peace? If I didn’t want the world and all the people I wouldn’t have created the world and birthed the people. People are spirit of my Spirit and I have blessed each of you and you can never be cursed. You can cry against all but you will never convince me of their guilt for I have declared all innocent by reason of my Son’s blood. Don’t call unclean what I have cleansed.

     So put away the fear and the doom and gloom. Trust in my love and my plan to create heaven on earth. I didn’t send my Son to save the world so he could destroy it later. 

     You misunderstood the plan of salvation. All will know me from the least to the greatest. They will know me sooner if you don’t drive them away in fear making them think that I am a wrathful angry God who can’t wait to swat them like a fly.

     Ask yourselves and answer honestly all those who preach doom. Have I ever dealt that way with you? When you make a mistake do you find my grace or my wrath? If I am kind to you and forgiving and loving then why do you think I would be any different to any of my other children?

     Stop scattering and gather with me. You have been given a ministry of reconciliation not condemnation. Do you not remember what my beloved Paul told you in his letter to the Corinthians; the one you call Second Corinthians Chapter Five?

     Therefore from now on we recognize no one according to the flesh; even though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know Him in this way no longer. 
Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come. 
Now all these things are from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation, namely, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and He has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

     I was in my Son on that Cross. Holy Spirit was in him Also. All of us working together to reconcile all things in heaven and earth back unto the glory that it truly is. I did not forsake him as you were told. I was with him and in him because of my love for all mankind.

     So throw away the ministry of condemnation and return to the ministry of reconciliation. No more dividing people because of race or religion or difference in doctrine. All men are made in my image and if you can’t love your brother whom you can see then how can you profess love for me?

     I am calling you who declare gloom and doom to take another look at the cross. It was not the vengeance of an angry God but the mercy of a loving Father who would sacrifice all I had to save the ones I love beyond measure. 

     Those who know me only as God don’t understand but those who know me as Abba Father understand perfectly. I Am Love and not wrath. I love each and every person who has been or will ever be born with everlasting love.

     I love you the same way even though you are misinformed about me. I am kind and loving and merciful beyond eternity. My mercy endures forever so return to my love and leave behind the fear. It’s my goodness that leads men to repentance and fear just drives them away.

     The earth will be filled with my glory. It already is if you could only see with the eyes of the spirit. Man is the glory of God as you are told in your scriptures.

     This world is not coming to an end. It is coming to a glorious awakening called the revelation of the Sons of God. A day when all know me from the least to the greatest; and a day when a lamb will lie down next to the wolf and all will be at peace. A day when their will be no harm on all of my holy mountain. All of these things are written in your scriptures and yet you skip over them to declare guilty those whom I have made innocent.

     This current crisis will pass and all will be restored. Not one is lost. Those who leave your world come to mine. Death was already defeated. Spirits don’t die. This is not a time to preach fear but a time to extend my loving grace and mercy to all.

     All who call yourselves preachers ask yourself this one question. Am I preaching a glorious gospel? The only true gospel is glorious. So what are you preaching? Why don’t you stop scaring the hell out of people and start loving it out of them instead? Love never fails!



     This is the end of the words He spoke to me earlier today.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael 


     For more information please click the links below: