Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Monday, May 16, 2016

Marching Orders

For an audio version of this message,
please click on the link below:



Luke Chapter Seven

1. After he had finished all his sayings in the hearing of the people, he entered Capernaum. 
2. Now a centurion had a servant who was sick and at the point of death, who was highly valued by him. 
3. When the centurion heard about Jesus, he sent to him elders of the Jews, asking him to come and heal his servant. 
4. And when they came to Jesus, they pleaded with him earnestly, saying, “He is worthy to have you do this for him, 
5. For he loves our nation, and he is the one who built us our synagogue.” 
6. And Jesus went with them. When he was not far from the house, the centurion sent friends, saying to him, “Lord, do not trouble yourself, for I am not worthy to have you come under my roof. 
7. Therefore I did not presume to come to you. But say the word, and let my servant be healed. 
8. For I too am a man set under authority, with soldiers under me: and I say to one, ‘Go,’ and he goes; and to another, ‘Come,’ and he comes; and to my servant, ‘Do this,’ and he does it.” 
9. When Jesus heard these things, he marveled at him, and turning to the crowd that followed him, said, “I tell you, not even in Israel have I found such faith.” 
10. And when those who had been sent returned to the house, they found the servant well.



     While meditating on these scriptures today the light of revelation turned on and Father began speaking to me some things about these verses. He asked me to share the words with you so here are his words and I hope you are blessed by them.

     My son, so many of my children miss the point of this message. Yes Jesus healed someone and that was a miracle but this wasn’t just the point. This message was written to teach you about personal faith.

     My son marveled at this faith because the centurion understood how the kingdom works. He recognized that my son Jesus was on a mission. He was under authority and with authority. He understood that no man could do the things that Jesus did unless he had a mandate from heaven to do such things.

     Here is what most of my children miss in this message. The centurion knew that each person under him was given a specific instruction. He would tell “one” to come and he would come. He would tell another to “go” and he would go and to another he would say “do this” and he would do it.

     This is where the church today misunderstands the message. Each of you is under authority and with authority but not each of you has the same mission. I will give one person a vision and they will share it and all others think that they should follow and do the same thing. It doesn’t work that way. Did you get saved by someone else’s revelation of Jesus or did you get your own?

     This is the way my kingdom works. Each of you should come to me for instructions directly from me. I will tell each of you what you are called to do and I will empower you with authority to do so. Not everyone is called to be an apostle. Not everyone is called to be an evangelist or pastor or teacher. I promise you each part of the body does have a specific calling and I have given each one authority for their call.

     The centurion understood that Jesus' word was the final authority and whatever he said would come to pass and it did. I have ordained good works for each of my children to walk in and they have authority to do that job. This is where the confusion comes in among my children. So many want to be everything except what I called them to be and are failing because they don’t have the authority or the gifting of my spirit to do that job.

     Do you remember Act’s chapter sixteen verse six? 6. And they went through the region of Phrygia and Galatia, having been forbidden by the Holy Spirit to speak the word in Asia.

     After Jesus told the apostles to go into all the world and preach the gospel my Spirit told Paul not to go to Asia at that time? Does this seem alike a contradiction to you or was it a different set of instructions for a different Apostle?

     Do you remember in John Chapter twenty one Jesus told Peter that when he was old they would take him by a way he didn’t want to go? And the when he asked about the one that Jesus loved he was told, “what if he remains until I come?”

     Each of my children has a specific plan laid out and when all those plans come to pass then my kingdom takes over the earth. Each of you is given a specific plan just like a military. Not everyone drives a tank or flies a jet, but those who make the weapons are just as important as those who use them.

     I have a great plan to take over the earth by a way that the world will never expect. They are looking for an invading army and instead will be taken over from the inside out by the greatest weapon ever wielded. It is the weapon of love. Your enemy can fight anger and strife, for these weapons he is familiar with, but he is no match for my love.

     Isn’t this the weapon that Jesus wielded? He went about doing good healing all that were oppressed by the devil and he looted his kingdom. It should be the same today. When my children learn to come to me for specific plans then my kingdom will advance. 

     Right now my military is in disarray. Too many people trying to do things they weren’t instructed to do and are not empowered to do. Too many loose cannons and too many people who are supposed to be on the front lines are sitting at home because they were told they didn’t have what it takes to make a difference.

     It’s this simple, each of my born again, blood bought children has more power than all of the forces of darkness. They just don’t know it and don’t know what they are empowered to do because they got their marching orders from someone else who never got theirs and it all winds up chaotic.

     Most have stepped out and tried to do something I didn’t ordain for them and when they failed they quit trying and gave up altogether. We have to change this. I need everyone to do their part. I need each of you to come to the secret headquarters, also known as your prayer closet. I need each of you to ask me what your part is and how to get started.

     Don’t forget each part is important so be happy with what you are assigned to do and carry out your mission with joy and excellence realizing that you are not out to just destroy darkness but out to rescue all the prisoners of war and restore them to health. This is about love my children. Yes evil will be destroyed but my loved ones are being rescued and that’s the point.

     I need each of you to see lost people like I see them. Imagine they are your child. What would you do to save your own? This is how the kingdom will advance. Yes you are your brother’s keeper so have each other’s backs. No more fighting among the ranks. Become one with me and let’s rescue all that we can. Let’s fight for love and freedom and to create heaven on earth. Let’s not fight in anger but in faith in my love for each person ever born.

     Will you do this my beloved ones? Will you come into the secret headquarters and get your marching orders? If I tell you to go will you go? If I tell you to stay and pray will you stay and pray? Will you be the one under authority and with authority? Will you be so in tune with me that every word I speak through you will come to pass? I love you my dear children and I need you to be who I made you to be.

     Please my children, stop the fighting among yourselves over rank and position. Love each other and love me and my kingdom. Love righteousness and hate evil not just because it’s evil but because it destroys my children. 

     Oh how much you are loved and how my heart longs for the day when we all dwell together in love. Don’t be afraid my beloved ones. I am always with you and I will never leave you.



I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael

For more information please click on the links below: