Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Friday, May 6, 2016

The Next Generation


     For an audio version of this message please click below:




     While praying and worshiping today Father's kind voice came to me and spoke to me the following words. He asked that I share them with you.
Here are his words.


     My son, please speak to my beloved children. I want so much more for each of you than you are experiencing. The church today is like the children of Israel in the wilderness. They have been set free by the blood of my son and are not physically bound in Egypt but in their minds they are still in slavery to the system called religion.

     I have called and called by my Spirit and begged my children to leave the ways of Egypt behind and follow me into the blessed land of rest but most are still slaves. Just like in the wilderness their basic needs of food, water and shelter are provided but I have a land of promise full of great things and blessings. It is a land flowing with milk and honey. The milk for the babies and the honey for those mature enough to get a good taste of me and to know that I am sweet and not sour.

     Most of my children see me as the taskmasters they left behind and think I am hard and mean and looking for a reason to smite them. I am not this way. I am Love and I am peace and I am safety. I am for each of you and not against any of you. I want all my children to be free from the bondage that still haunts your souls and minds. I want my beloved ones safe in my rest in my peace and not running back and forth through the wilderness with their hearts torn between the promise ahead and the world behind.

     My son, I am telling you these things because there is a new generation coming that will know me and will know that I am good and not evil. They will believe with their whole hearts that I am the one who delivers them and I am the one who has an eternity of good things stored up for them.

     This will be a generation of faith never seen before. They will walk in the power of my promise and will inherit kingdom power from birth and will know who I am in them, and will know who they are in me. They will not be torn between religion and truth but will be sanctified and living in my full truth and will change the earth by their worship and their acts of kindness and love.

     These enlightened ones will put away all the fables about me and will know the love of a Father from their youth and will not be ashamed of their birthright but will embrace it and shout to the world that their God reigns in the heavens.

     They will make no excuses for their faith and will not apologize for their beliefs. They will look kings and rulers in the eye and tell them who is God and who is not. They will have no fear in them and they will know that when they were born again they buried the old person they used to be once and for all. No more going back across the river of death and trying to live in both worlds.

     They will finally understand what it means to be dead to sin and alive to me. They will put sin and death under their feet and will walk in holiness and light. Many in the world will flee from them because of their brightness and they will be like the son in the noonday, and will light up the night as if it were afternoon.

     The world will shake before them and kingdoms of this world will fall into their hands and in their meekness all the land shall become theirs. In this generation will all the prophets of old be justified, and they will be glad to witness the ones they prophesied about taking the earth for my glory.

     In this generation the prayer of my son in John seventeen will be fulfilled. My people and I will be one heart, one mind and one body. There will be great joy as all those who predicted gloom and doom for the earth will be overcome with my goodness, and will give in to my love and will surrender their hearts to me. They will realize that I am a God who wants salvation and not destruction. They will see that my fire is for purification and not for destruction. They will stop demanding judgment and will pray for mercy for they will finally know my heart.

     Many will hear these words today and not believe. Just as in the wilderness many didn’t believe they were able to dwell in the land of promise because they thought the power of evil was greater than the power of love. Their enemies were giants in their eyes and I was small.

     Sadly it’s the same today. So many of my beloved ones don’t think I still save, heal and deliver. They see me as no match for the systems of the world and don’t truly believe in their hearts that I rule and all things exist because of me and for my purpose. They don’t understand the plan of the ages and only see the small page of history that they live on. I wish that they would know me for who I am and turn to me and let me give them my faith in exchange for their unbelief. I want to heal them and let them behold my greatness and goodness until they are convinced of my supremacy in all things. I want them to enjoy the goodness of my promise in the land of the living and not wait until they come home to me to know that I am good.

     So my beloved, it’s time for a change in attitude. It’s time to put away expecting great darkness and expect great light to change the earth. Yes the sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood but only because the sun has no glory in my presence and the moon is ashamed in my light. I dwell in great darkness because my light is extreme and compared to me all light is as midnight.

     It is time my beloved to change your minds about me. If I saved you don’t you think I want to save the whole world? Don’t you think I love everyone’s children as much as I do yours? So many of my children cry for judgment against every child but their own. It is time for my people to fall on their knees and cry out for mercy from heaven on all that are lost. It’s time for my children to feel the same way about the lost as I do. Will you do this my beloved? Will you cry out to me to save your enemies? When you cry out for the salvation of your enemies as much as you do for your children then you will be like me.

     This is who I am my beloved. The blood of my son made total peace between me and mankind. Peace on earth and goodwill toward men. Not destruction. Good will. My son broke down the wall of sin between us when he became sin on that cross and took your sins and the sins of the whole world into the grave and arose in glory without them.

     Please my beloved. Will you go tell the world I am in love with them and that there is a generation coming that will believe it and walk in it? Will you tell them that my power and my Spirit will be poured out without measure until all that can be saved will be saved and only those who will not surrender to my goodness will be lost?

     Will you teach the next generation who they are and tell them why they are here and tell them how their generation will see the glory poured out like no other? Will you tell them that I am good and not evil? Will you tell them I seek to save and not to destroy? Will you tell them that the blood of my son was enough to take sin out of their lives? Will you tell them to abandon the ways of religion and cling to the glorious cross of my son?

     Please my beloved, don’t you see what a great price I paid for you? Do you think I would pay that price if I didn’t count you as valuable to me? Those of you with children will understand. How much of your life would you lay down to save your child from eternal destruction? Part of it or all of it? 

     So stop looking at yourselves and behold the love that your Father has for each of you. Then return that love to me by loving each other with all that you have. Remember greater love has no man than to lay down his life for his friends. I love you my children, I love you my friends.



I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
 I love you all,
michael


For more information please click on one of the links below.