Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

From Father's Heart Part Eight: Walking in God



       For an audio version of this message,

 please click the link below:





     While in prayer yesterday Father spoke to me the following words and asked me to share them with you: Here are his words:

      I want to walk with you in my garden. I want you to know me. I want to be known. So few people really know me. They know about me because of my book but they don’t see the book as an open invitation to know me. I want to be your best friend. I want you to know my heart and how I feel about all things. I want you to know who you are to me and I want us to walk as one.

     This is why I chose to live in you. I couldn’t get you to come up to me so I came down to you and raised you up with me so that we would know each other. 

     I sought you as a Father would search for his lost child and I found you and I will never let you out of my sight. I moved into you so that no matter how hard you try to run you will never leave me behind. I know your heart and your thoughts and now it’s time for you to know mine.

     I need you to be open to encounters beyond your ability to comprehend. There is a way to know me in spirit that your natural mind can’t even begin to grasp. This will require you to tear down some boundaries. Most of my children will only go as far in experience as naturally possible. This is why I have released so many people lately with visions of my realm. I want you to open your mind to my light and let me in.

     Most of my children have limits of how far I can take them. They won’t get out of their comfort zone and into the glory zone. I want you to be as fully aware of being in me as I am of being in you. Will you abide in me my beloved? Will you start seeing me as your house? 

     We will begin with your imagination. Imagine that I am a spirit just larger than your body. Step into me and become conscious of being in that “bubble” called God and don’t step outside of me again. Keep your focus of me being the cloud around you. My spirit is in you and you are in my Spirit but you don’t see yourself in my cloud. I am your cloud by day and your fire by night. Unlike in the wilderness, I am not high above but I am inside you and wrap you like a blanket.

     I am your protection. This is why I said “I am your shield.” It is because in the realm of the spirit I truly am. This is also why I said you could resist the enemy and he would flee from you. He sees me as the cloud you are wrapped in and the fire that consumes evil surrounds you at all times.

     Most of my children never see this because they are naturally minded and not spiritually minded. This is why I said to be “spiritually minded” is life and peace. When you begin to see me in you and around you then you will leave all fear behind.

     Many believers today gather to soak in my presence not realizing that I am always with you so my presence is “soaking” into you at all times. If you will begin to keep this in mind at all times then peace will overtake your heart and mind.

     This is why I said that it’s Christ in you the hope of glory. You must awaken to the revelation that we are omnipresent. I can live in heaven and in you fully at the same time. I am not limited. You don’t just have a spark of me in you. You have all of me. The only limiter I put on this is your faith and your thoughts. This is why as a man thinks in his heart so is he. You get to decide how much of me you want.

     The revelation of me in you must be as real as the things that you see, smell, touch, taste, hear and feel. It’s time to see the invisible, taste, touch, smell hear and feel the invisible. Your spirit has the ability to do all these things but your minds are darkened and you choose not to see in this realm because you are afraid of getting to “far out.” Jesus was far out. Do you know that  people told him that walking on the water was “new age.” 

     My children are so afraid of being deceived and don’t realize that they are already deceived because they have put limits on themselves that I never put there. Why do my children insist on living as mere mortals when they are spirit-life beings made in my image?

     I must get my church to wake up and stop fighting what I am doing. Throughout history most of my gifts and power I gave to my children have been torn down not through the works of the enemy, but by the teaching of the church. 

     For instance: Why did people not believe in my Spirit for hundreds of years and the gift of tongues was taken away during that time? I didn’t take it away. It was there all the time and even written in scripture but those who call themselves teachers taught against it. The wonderful presence of my Spirit and the gifts He brings were not seen for hundreds of years. This should not have been.

     Most of the things the early church saw as normal Christianity are some super-spiritual experiences now. Why is this so? Because my children don’t want to be thought of as weird or different. They want to be just like the rest of the world. So my people were taught to be powerless and weak.

     Finally now, some are beginning to awaken and want all of me. Some of you, like the early church are not afraid or ashamed of me and my gospel. You don’t care if they call you strange or new age or Holy Roller, you just want all that was paid for at the cross.

     If you will not be ashamed of me, I will not hesitate to pour out who I am through you. If my children will surrender to me and get out of bed with the world and get into the spirit with me, then mighty acts of heaven will invade the earth. I want so much more for each of you. It’s not fair that my son died the awful death that he died and suffered the punishment that he did and then have you just brush aside his gifts like they cost nothing.

     So my loved ones. Will you separate yourselves from the world/church and become a believer in who I am in heaven, and who I am in you? Will you stop believing what the world says about you and believe what I say about you?

     You will walk in whatever you believe. If you believe you are a dirty sinner saved by grace you will walk in dirty sin, and my grace will keep forgiving you because you are my child. 

     If you believe you were washed in the blood of my son and made righteous and holy and are full of my Spirit and power and might and love; then you will walk in that. 

     If you believe that the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus made you free from the law of sin and death you will lay all sin aside, and the wages of sin will no longer pertain to you. Sin will come looking to pay you and won’t owe you a thing.

     I told you that there would be a generation that puts down the last enemy which is death. They will do this because they will have a revelation of who I am in them and of the Spirit of Holiness living in them, and sin will be a concept they don’t even understand. They will walk in such holiness that death won’t be able to touch them.

     Most of my church is not ready for this now but all things are available in all times. People like Enoch and David walked in future grace while living in the old age. Time is not restricting you. Your mind and the revelation of who you are is what is holding you back. 

     Enoch understood that there was a sacrifice yet to come, I was already pleased with him because he believed. So did Abraham. He believed so much that he was changed into a young man again and also Sarah who bore a child in her old age. All because they believed there are no limits for the children of the Almighty.

     Will you believe my child? Will you only believe? I have said many wonderful things about you in my book. Will you read it and believe it? Will you open your heart and mind and let me show you who you are? I have so many things to tell you about who you are and how much I love you, and I want you to walk in the power of the heavenly age. Will you open your mind and your heart and not be afraid? I will keep you safe.

     Remember my beloved ones, see yourselves constantly in my fire and my spirit. I wrapped you in my Spirit and my love so don’t fear ever again. Open your hearts to my love and let me cast out all fear.

     Please my loved ones. Think about what Jesus paid for you and settling for anything less does not bring him the glory he deserves. Love each other my children and be patient with each other. I am with you and it hurts me to see you angry with each other. I am forever patient with you but I am grieved when my children fight each other. You are already living in your eternity, so love like it.



     This was the end of the words He spoke to me at that moment.
I hope you are encouraged by these words. I hope they sink deep into your heart and bring forth much fruit. I pray that you understand them and are blessed by them. 

     I pray that you will come to know God as he knows you. He is a loving and kind father and he will take care of you. Yes, he will take you into places you don’t understand but he will always be with you and he will always be for you. 

     No matter what trial you are facing today, you are not alone. Your Father loves you and will never forsake you. It’s time to start knowing him as your loving, kind hearted father who wants to wrap his arms around you and love you like you have never been loved before. It’s time to know him as he truly is.

     So throw out all the fables and lies you have heard about him. Look into his heart. Look through the cross and you will see his love. What kind of father would do what he did? He sent his only son to die and save you. Isn’t that the greatest act of love you have ever seen? So why are you afraid? Step into his cloud, step into his power and his might and his love, and never step out again. 


     Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love each of you very much,
michael

For more information please click on the links below: