Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Who Are You? Part One



For and audio version of this message,
Please click the link below:



     Recently while praying I heard Father's voice and he spoke to me the following words and asked me to share them with you.



     My beloved ones, it is in times of worship that I will reveal all things to you. You have faith in me but you have no confidence in yourselves. Not that you should have confidence in the flesh. That’s not what I mean. I mean in who you are in Christ. Once you really believe that you are in Him and He is in you and you two are one then things will be easier for you.

     Have confidence in who you are in the kingdom. Remember, Jesus said the least in the kingdom was greater than John the Baptist so if you are just born again then you have more power inside than all the prophets. You are born of my Spirit. You are my offspring. You have the same power in you that is in me.

     There are different manifestations of the Spirit but there is only One Holy Spirit. The same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwells in you. You already have all the power and Spirit that you are ever going to get. You still have a body coming as part of your inheritance but your power and might are already inside you.

     There is One Lord, One Faith, and One Baptism. You don’t need another. You were baptized into Christ into the anointing. You must come to know that I am inside you with all might and power already. The only thing it takes to walk in my fullness is to know my love that passes all understanding and knowledge. This will fill you with my fullness.

     Go as far as you can at knowing my love for you, and where your knowledge stops is barely the beginning of my love for you. You are on the right track and I am going to pour great things through you and you will lead many to be born again. You will do great things in the kingdom and in helping to establish my kingdom.

     It’s not maybe. It’s a fact. I have preordained great works for you to walk in. It’s already written in to the plan for your life. This plan sat on a shelf for years while you sought your own way into the kingdom. While you tried to take faith and carve out a kingdom of your own. I couldn’t release it to you until you abandoned all your plans and schemes and surrendered unto my plan.

     True power comes with a purpose. I know there are those that use faith and my name to build kingdoms for themselves, but keep your heart tender toward me and be attentive to my kingdom and my purpose.

     When some of you were younger you asked me to keep you from going the wrong way and there are times I have had to close doors to keep you in my perfect path. There are roads that I have let you walk down that were not good for you in the temporary, but as you see now they have caused you to look at eternal purpose and you have grown from walking down these roads. If I had not protected your path back to the plan for your life then I would have not let you go this way. You know which I speak of and you have found the trail back and now you will never go that way again.
With all that understood you know now that the true power is going to be released in your life when you get back on the trail I built for you. 

     Have you noticed how that some people come and go and some friends you just can’t let go of no matter where you go? That’s because these are friends that I have brought into your life for kingdom purposes and have brought you into their lives for the same reason. You will see in days to come how these things work out and it will make perfect sense.

     Some people need work before they can be what you need and you have needed work to become what they need. Like John Mark with Paul, sometimes people just have to grow in my grace before they can work together. Soon you will see what that means also.

     Don’t pattern yourself after anyone but Christ Jesus. He said you would do greater works because that’s His plan for your life. If you can’t have faith in yourself at least have faith that what he said is true. You are fulfilling scripture and nothing more.

     Whether you know it or not you are the answer to His prayer. He prayed for the world to have people like you in it. He prayed for you to be one with us. Is it so hard to believe that His prayers were answered? You are looking for answers to your prayers but you are someone else’s answer.

     You must take time to know who you are. Do you think you just happened upon this earth by accident? Do you think I got you and saved you and filled you with my Spirit by accident? Put it all together and you will start to know who you are.

     Everyone born into my kingdom has a purpose and plan for their lives. Do you remember the scripture in John that says you didn’t choose me. I chose you and ordained you? Do you think I would call you, fill you with my life and Spirit and give you a purpose and not give you power for your purpose?

     What I’m saying to you my children is Wake Up! You are children of God and you have a calling and ministry upon this earth. The power for completing your vision is in the vision itself. Concentrating and meditating on it brings them into being.

     Here is some wisdom for you from Genesis. The earth was formless and void and darkness was upon the face of the deep. The Lord said “let there be light” and there was light. You know we didn’t create natural light until the sun, moon and stars so the light spoken about there was understanding and revelation. In other words you might say, “Let there be understanding of what the situation is here and let it be revealed what we have.”

     Understanding is light and not understanding is darkness. Light is good, darkness is bad. Even in your language there is a saying about someone being in the dark about something. Revelation and understanding is the light. It’s the revelation of me for I am light.

     Once you understand the plan then you can carry it out. My power is within you but it hasn’t been revealed to you yet. There is power in all the visions I give you once you get the revelation of the vision or dream. Stop asking for power and start asking for revelation of the power that abides in you already.

     Do you remember what Paul said about Christ being revealed in you? Remember all the times it has been revealed to you what to do and the power was there immediately to do what was revealed?

     It’s really that simple. Do you remember I said whatever makes manifest is light? Revelation is the light of heaven. Jesus is the light of the world and now he has lit your spirit like a candle and you are light also. Anytime you get a revelation of Him it will be light unto you.

     I have been preparing you through your whole life for these times. I have shown you some of what is coming and you have a great role in this plan. However, it’s a role that I groomed for each of you, and not one that you called yourself into. Each of you has a specific part and plan and it will be revealed to you through time in prayer and fellowship.

     Would you like for me to give you a copy of the script? I will begin to show you just like I have in the dreams and visions that I have given you. I give each of my children dreams and visions and they will be more frequent as you learn to pay attention to them.

     I want each of you to enjoy the mission I’m sending you on. It’s going to be the most fun you have ever had. Once you step into your true calling you wouldn’t want to do anything else. It will not always be easy and some days will be more difficult but I will be with you every step of the way.

     Ask me for more revelation of you who are and I will give it to you in words, dreams and visions. You are about to be enlightened with revelation like you have never imagined.

     Ask of me for light for dark eyes. Ask of me for understanding of visions and dreams. Wisdom is better than gold and understanding is more precious than fine jewels. I am wisdom and understanding unto you and you are my beloved children. I am so happy that you are mine and it’s a great joy to reveal to you who you are. Stay attentive to my words my children and let me show you how much you are loved.

     Please love each other as I love you. Put aside your minor differences. There is common ground at the foot of my son’s cross. Meet each other there.


     This was the end of the words he spoke to me at that moment.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael


For more information please click on the links below: